Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,162 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

The Real Story: Fraternity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Story: Fraternity (7481 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Been busy with some stuffs undecided
Will update soon..

I'm not telling my story so that you will praise me,but for that boy somewhere planning on joining a fraternity in any tertiary institutions,to know what he is really getting himself into.

Did korofo save me when I nearly got expelled in my final year? angry
Hell NO

But you weren't expelled and according to your story no one force you make u join, and 2moro u go bring hand dey knack egede for wia men dey and dem no go know say u nah betrayal ....Nah Krf go judge u, OBT! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nostradamus: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Patheos:

But you weren't expelled and according to your story no one force you make u join, and 2moro u go bring hand dey knack egede for wia men dey and dem no go know say u nah betrayal ....Nah Krf go judge u, OBT! undecided

bro why you come carry frat matter for head like this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] / Pretty Lady’s ‘nude Video’ Surfaces Online After Making Valentine Joke / General Sani Abacha's Last Son Is Soooo Cute (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.