Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,797 members, 7,862,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

20yearsago's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 20yearsago's Profile / 20yearsago's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Naija Roads Vs Tesla Self-driving : Naija Man Tests Self-driving On The Road by 20yearsago: 10:08pm On Jun 13
I can't believe I almost bought this car with all that 'technical glitch! Thanks OP for this video. I'll just wait until Elon fixes this sh*t before I buy.
Romance / Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by 20yearsago: 7:18am On Dec 22, 2022
Looking at the photos, the thing no just make sense. To me they look like they're fighting.
One has got to be unhinged somehow to do this unnatural sh*t
Travel / Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by 20yearsago: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
Village pipo, clearly.
Celebrities / Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by 20yearsago: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
See you in the movies
Religion / Re: Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert by 20yearsago: 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=jesusjnr2020 post=97422707]Hmmm...

Jehovah "false" witnesses, was it the devil that put the prophecy of the wise men coming from the East, and bringing gold and frankincense with them, to worship Jesus in the Bible?

Y'all believe it was the devil that put the star that led the wise men to Jesus, because it led to the death of many children, so how about the prophecy that led to the fulfilment of the prophecy including the star that led the wise men to where baby Jesus was?

I'm trying to think like you... So the Bible prophesied that Jesus will be visited by wise men from the east. Since it's a bible prophesy, it definitely means that the men were sent by God. By the same token, it was prophesied that Jesus will be hated and persecuted. Since it's a bible prophesy, it means God sent the haters and persecutors. The Bible prophesied that Jesus will beaten, abused and tortured. Since it was prophesied, Na God send them.
The Bible also prophesied that Jesus will be killed. Na God send them too.
Thinking like you is fun sha����

1 Like

Romance / Re: FFK: Any Man Who Doesn't Give His Lady At Least N2M For Christmas Is In Trouble by 20yearsago: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Politics / Re: Vote For God In Next Election - Shehu Sani by 20yearsago: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2020
obonujoker:
How I wish someone like Bishop Oyedepo or Daddy Kumuyi or Pastor Lazarus can handle Nigerian affairs,.... Men who won't join cult or collect bribe .... But alas, it's just a dream...

Don't we have Evangelist Osibanjo as VP? What's the scores?
Politics / Re: Buhari Yet To Return To Office, 11 Days After ‘7-Day Visit To Daura’ by 20yearsago: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Also Rock villa may be infested with rats again, or cockroaches this time, or even both. We may have to borrow $19million from Iran for fumigation before all members of the first family can return to the villa
Romance / Re: My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging by 20yearsago: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2020
Na 'ex' matter be this oo! Sometimes old firewood no de quench. Just try to find out if she still wants to be with him, and if yes, flee!
Investment / Re: What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? by 20yearsago: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Themap.ng!!!
MBA Forex!!!
They've been there for God knows how long oo, then I join, and then VIAM!! they 'crash', at the same time. Why naaauu?
I swear, mature thunder will fire them non-stop for 600yrs!

11 Likes

Politics / Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by 20yearsago: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Money full this country sha.
N6.1Billion for only renovation!
I need to join politics fast
Politics / Re: Ibanga Bassey Etang's Death: NDDC Shuts Down Headquarters by 20yearsago: 7:05am On May 29, 2020
mrgoodd:
Some people really count in this country, Ask yourself this question, The last time you fall sick , Who shutdown for you , Use your head and work hard to be relevant

Have you tried dying?�����
Crime / Re: Chicken Thief Stripped Unclad, Bound With Chicken And Paraded For Theft by 20yearsago: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2019
So? undecided
Politicians are stealing millions of dollars everyday and none of them gets unclad.
We're just penny-wise and pound-foolish in Nigeria
Forum Games / Re: Brain Teaser: Can You Crack The Code? (Photo) by 20yearsago: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Easy money

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.