Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State (51436 Views)

Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding / Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by zedman1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Again? Him no watch de other guy video?
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by NairaMaster1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Feyaammm

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Una say wahala be like wetin again?
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by 20yearsago: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
Village pipo, clearly.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Victerica(m): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Which kind of soap, please...
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Akuruoulo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
smithmoi:
This happened to me after the birth of my son, my wife had CS, i had spent so much. While doing the normal run arounds after birth, i felt like the car was too dirty, so i just jejely branched a car wash, while the guy was washing, i noticed there was a steam wash beside them. So i asked the steam was guy to wash my engine when he was done. I wnt to relax somewhere to cool my head o while my car is being washed next thing i see all boys coming towards me apologising. Aparently the guy washing wanted to shift the car towards the steam wash guy, obviously not used to cars with soft pedals, over pressed and bashed my car. Mehn..you can imagine how my world crashed... A car i had repaired, and sprayed in preperation for my new born. Omo i repaired the car myself, buh i broke down sha.
U are a man
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Osashalom: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Oga should just buy the soap and a new Benz for the owner. All buy na buy!
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Gentlerespect76: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Franzinni:
The client crash his client account too so equation balance

Allah works in mysterious ways

Tekbir! Allahuakbar!

Quite a heartless comment I must say. To authenticate it you added the god concept.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
His kidney he should hang it on ebay for auctioning
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by richard69(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pictures of your crash pls
smithmoi:
This happened to me after the birth of my son, my wife had CS, i had spent so much. While doing the normal run arounds after birth, i felt like the car was too dirty, so i just jejely branched a car wash, while the guy was washing, i noticed there was a steam wash beside them. So i asked the steam was guy to wash my engine when he was done. I wnt to relax somewhere to cool my head o while my car is being washed next thing i see all boys coming towards me apologising. Aparently the guy washing wanted to shift the car towards the steam wash guy, obviously not used to cars with soft pedals, over pressed and bashed my car. Mehn..you can imagine how my world crashed... A car i had repaired, and sprayed in preperation for my new born. Omo i repaired the car myself, buh i broke down sha.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Franzinni: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

Quite a heartless comment I must say. To authenticate it you added the god concept.
I am a heartless person sir, you don't need a heart in Africa.

For the car wash guy to have the guts to drive the car it shows he is quite familiar with the client I might be wrong but I deduce the client must be a Yahoo boy and Yahoo boys are the filthy plague destroying the fabric of society in my opinion ...

If the owner is not a Yahoo boy which I will be amazed giving the state it happened then .. I totally accept the heartless description you gave me...

God works in mysterious ways
Praise the Lord!

Hallelujah!!!!!

Se fini!
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Dapson73(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Useless things.
They will never learn.
Showing up on
Someone property.
Let him sell his dad landed property.

If I'm the dad, he will face it squarely himself. I condone no nonsense .
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by shereef19: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
If na me I will say na flood move the car.... Benz is not anyhow car.....

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by CXLVII: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
The stupidity of the owner might now be fully exposed.

Driving a machine of this kind without full coverage insurance is still poverty.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by MikeofKd(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
People just bring problems to themselves , u no say u no sabi drive ,u go dey drive person motor ,if u ain't gat it , u ain't gat it ,hope d babe or people he wan impress sha no see am crash d benz, cus dem go laugh am die ,Mumu guy.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Offpoint1: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
Village people na bastard dem be
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by bullykay: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
The owner will be the one to bear the loss after series of begging grin

benjackugo:
Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State (Photos, Video)

A car wash attendant crashed a client’s Benz on his way to get soap in Edo State, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CToypC4gDbr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku74_IRgXaU
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by PlaysNigeria: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sapa well-done smiley

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by ignis: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
benjackugo:
Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State (Photos, Video)

A car wash attendant crashed a client’s Benz on his way to get soap in Edo State, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CToypC4gDbr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku74_IRgXaU

Old Story
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Rastaramsey(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
Overexcitement probably killed him?
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Wondermumsy(f): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
samuel051:
Play him "when trouble sleep yanga go wake am" by fela..
Shey he no dey trek go buy soap since wey Benz never come him workshop ni??

He is a foorish foorish someone angry angry angry
I tire oo see gobe
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Truthsoldier(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Truth be told..he needs to pay for it,he is very foolish for trying to use someone's car for cruise,nonsense!
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Gentlerespect76: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Franzinni:
I am a heartless person sir, you don't need a heart in Africa.

For the car wash guy to have the guts to drive the car it shows he is quite familiar with the client I might be wrong but I deduce the client must be a Yahoo boy and Yahoo boys are the filthy plague destroying the fabric of society in my opinion ...

If the owner is not a Yahoo boy which I will be amazed giving the state it happened then .. I totally accept the heartless description you gave me...

God works in mysterious ways
Praise the Lord!

Hallelujah!!!!!

Se fini!

You may be right. But you know what? Since we are not God, sometimes when making a statement whose full facts are not directly under our purview, we give rooms for reasonable doubts. Well, I didn't call you heartless bro, but that particular comment.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Adekaely: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
hihihihihi!!!!!double wahala for dead body'in Felas tone'
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Franzinni: 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

You may be right. But you know what? Since we are not God, sometimes when making a statement whose full facts are not directly under our purview, we give rooms for reasonable doubts. Well, I didn't call you heartless bro, but that particular comment.
let me make an assumption about you based on your approach to my comment, I see it's not that I commented about the owner being a scammer that got your wheels turning but the fact that I made some reference to religion... that is the point in my opinion that prompted you to react, and it was a deliberate action on my part to arrive at this very position although some variable changed ...

so I will assume you are Muslim and take some kind of offence to my writing but....why?
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Gfskw: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
Really
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Bobxin: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Useless things.
They will never learn.
Showing up on
Someone property.
Let him sell his dad landed property.
It won't still be enough
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Bobxin: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
kamaldin:
This one no learn lesson from the one wey go buy amala with customer Benz
I remembered that story, it's always Benz
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Bobxin: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bigchristo:
Him own don set be that, ah is this not Mercedes Benz GLE? See gbese shocked grin grin grin
Old ML 350 probably 2010 worth about 6m-7m
The one wen take client Benz to buy amala worst pass this one, that was a more expensive car.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Bobxin: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Powersurge:

How did he get key?
Most car wash usually instruct customers to leave their key especially when the customer is going out, in order to park the car after wash.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by sisisioge: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Why are these edits always doing this biko! He went to buy soap! Haaaa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me / Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.