Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Welcome To My Office - Career (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welcome To My Office (147209 Views)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. / I Rejected A 2 Year Bond By My Office Sending Me On A One Week Course To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My Office by hercules07: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2010
Men, this december na something else o, lost three clients to the big boys, put a dampner on things, office is just flat jare, hoping for better things next year.
Re: Welcome To My Office by lanredo(m): 12:05am On Dec 13, 2010
Thanks the most annoying part is disapointments from clients and sometime from landlords. After taken client arround for inspection, many promised to come for payment but you will not hear from them again.
Re: Welcome To My Office by akinreign: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2010
pls i am interested in the recent first bank vacancies , pls ow do i apply?
Re: Welcome To My Office by yodiyokun(f): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2010
akinreign:

pls i am interested in the recent first bank vacancies , pls ow do i apply?

Wrong thread,
Re: Welcome To My Office by cecegorz(m): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2010
@lANREDO,
Welcome to the office.
You guys hit us bad in all those agent fee, agreement fee, landlord's wife fee, agent's dog fee blah blah blah  grin   grin

It's all good brov, Estate mgt is really a huge industry, one of my close pals went from serious lack to big time player with just one deal! yeah, he mediated in a bank buying a property off his client, and that was it. Currently, he rolls big time.
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2010
cecegorz:

It's all good brov, Estate mgt is really a huge industry, one of my close pals went from serious lack to big time player with just one deal! yeah, he mediated in a bank buying a property off his client, and that was it. Currently, he rolls big time.

Tell me about it. Just yesterday a colleague was telling me about how one dude made over N80m commission selling land to some senators in Abuja. shocked
Re: Welcome To My Office by netotse(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
cecegorz:

@lANREDO,
Welcome to the office.
You guys hit us bad in all those agent fee, agreement fee, landlord's wife fee, agent's dog fee blah blah blah  grin   grin

AjanleKoko:

Tell me about it. Just yesterday a colleague was telling me about how one dude made over N80m commission selling land to some senators in Abuja. shocked

lol. . .na so the office driver don dey tell me say im get land to sell for abuja in case i know anyone. . .
Re: Welcome To My Office by cecegorz(m): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Ol boy! and we're here still negotiating for bigger pay/annum.  grin

netotse:

lol. . .na so the office driver don dey tell me say im get land to sell for abuja in case i know anyone. . .

Guy, in ABJ, every damn aboki is a potential land speculator oo. Na ogboju dem dey use there, just chance the buyer, sell off and disappear.
The buyer sef, if na sharp person too, he go build am under six months, sell off before FCDA go land with their bulldozers  grin  grin  grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by greenpea: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2010
Hi every one, been a lurker (read rather than participate), work in an audit firm (not as an auditor) but becos every body is out and all am doing is to faff(laze), just decided to contribute, 9ce thread! compliment of the season to every every 1!
Re: Welcome To My Office by lanredo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
Yeah, it is a very big industry I pray God will give me deals that will blow me gboaaa not blow o o but money
Re: Welcome To My Office by lanredo(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2010
Nairaland networking is making me know, a nairalander called me about 5bedrm duplex I ve 4 letting at ilupeju, we did the inspection and he like the duplex, that was what happen in my little hair dressing saloon office turned real estate agent office. So pls connect me with ur friends, offices, governor, ministers, Goodluck and IG
Re: Welcome To My Office by netotse(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2010
lanredo:

Nairaland networking is making me know, a nairalander called me about 5bedrm duplex I ve 4 letting at ilupeju, we did the inspection and he like the duplex, that was what happen in my little hair dressing saloon office turned real estate agent office. So pls connect me with your friends, offices, governor, ministers, Goodluck and IG
i never sabi any of them ministers o. . .lol

but if your prices are ok i'll forward all my people to you(we're mostly new workers though so the pepper is not plenty)
Re: Welcome To My Office by lanredo(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2010
Hmmm no other charges aside agency fee of 10% of total rent paid and for sales of house, land is just 10% on the cost of the property though it is negotiable
Re: Welcome To My Office by semid4lyfe(m): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
Hmmm. . . . just wondering but can someone whose office is ''baba Ijebu'' contribute on this thread? grin wink
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 12:11am On Dec 15, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Hmmm. . . . just wondering but can someone whose office is ''baba Ijebu'' contribute on this thread? grin wink

Welcome jare. All join wink
Re: Welcome To My Office by dayokanu(m): 5:28am On Dec 15, 2010
Me wey my office na Fadeyi bus stop nko?

I dey collect owo Ile from conductors.

FYI I am not an Agbero o
Re: Welcome To My Office by semid1(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2010
dayokanu:

Me wey my office na Fadeyi bus stop nko?

I dey collect owo Ile from conductors.

FYI I am not an Agbero o

Boya lo mowipe, enuff guys do make am from collecting ''owo ile'' grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2010
^^
Come to think of it sef . . . I be moderator. I suppose dey collect owo ile from you guys, wey just dey show here dey post anyhow grin
Abi ki le feel?
Re: Welcome To My Office by xoxogg(f): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2010
End of the year, i'm enjoying the hampersMy boss's own and my own and the bags of rice some clients are just funny, though transporting them is giving me a tough time sad sad sad but thats inconsequential, i'm just loving it grin grin grin.  I'm just gonna keep piling them up and get a taxi at the end of the week.

Almost entered million naira trouble yesterday when i thought one of our DBs had messed up, later on found out it wasn't the program, its just no matter how hard u try u can't completely  make your programs i.diot-proof  angry angry angry.
We break end of this week, so will be travelling weekend, ohh bless u december cheesy cheesy cheesy, cant wait to be with family n friends.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^^

YEAH!!

hamper time!!!

hopefully i will get enough rice to tide the family through the year tongue tongue tongue
Re: Welcome To My Office by lanredo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
Today is good my client for 3bedroom at palmgrove came to pay and I call the lawyer, the main Agent 4 the property his phone is switched off I wonder if he is at the reedem congress I wonder why he can't put on his phone. See as he hanged my commission of 80k today Pls help me pray o o I need to buy rice and send gifts too. See the dissapointment wey full this Agent work
Re: Welcome To My Office by xoxogg(f): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2010
oyb:

^^^

YEAH!!

hamper time!!!

hopefully i will get enough rice to tide the family through the year  tongue tongue tongue

I decided to give some out cos i don't know how much i can eat and it saves me money don't have to buy gifts again.

Though . . u got a family, makes absolute sense to pile them up. smiley smiley smiley smiley
lanredo:

Today is good my client for 3bedroom at palmgrove came to pay and I call the lawyer, the main Agent 4 the property his phone is switched off I wonder if he is at the reedem congress I wonder why he can't put on his phone. See as he hanged my commission of 80k today Pls help me pray o o I need to buy rice and send gifts too. See the dissapointment wey full this Agent work

I know that feeling- THE SWITCHED-OFF PHONE and THE ALL-TOO-IMPORTANT CALL. can be quite frustrating
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2010
oyb:

^^^

YEAH!!

hamper time!!!

hopefully i will get enough rice to tide the family through the year tongue tongue tongue

Lucky you.
In my office we are bound by an ethics code to hand over dem hampers as soon as we get dem angry

Company sef, if you broach the subject of xmas rice, dem go just push a few projects your way to shut you up
Re: Welcome To My Office by netotse(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Lucky you.
In my office we are bound by an ethics code to hand over dem hampers as soon as we get dem angry

Company sef, if you broach the subject of xmas rice, dem go just push a few projects your way to shut you up
na wa o. . .which kain ethics code be that?

so when you hand the hampers over what happens to them? make i know if a session of dumpster-diving is in order tongue

was thinking of giving a senior colleague a hamper, but as i happened to catch sight of the price tag on one of those things, by mistake na so the idea run commot for my mind. . .i'll prolly buy him a bottle of something. . .*sigh* abi make i resign go join politics. . .life as a professional worker(whatever that is) isn't sexy at all.
Re: Welcome To My Office by cecegorz(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Lucky you.

So who gets the container load of hampers at the end of the day? Don't tell me motherless babies homes ooo. Because some of the items will be way beyond their level nah.

Meen, e good to be big oga oooo. One hamper entered office yesterday for the big man and the very big  carton alone was made of leather! I just take style dey wonder wetin dey inside    
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2010
cecegorz:

So who gets the container load of hampers at the end of the day? Don't tell me motherless babies homes ooo. Because some of the items will be way beyond their level nah.

Meen, e good to be big oga oooo. One hamper entered office yesterday for the big man and the very big  carton alone was made of leather! I just take style dey wonder wetin dey inside    

Na motherless babies o! Some are also auctioned to staff. Baggers angry Sorry netotse embarassed

netotse:

abi make i resign go join politics. . .life as a professional worker(whatever that is) isn't sexy at all.

Politics even far. Just become a contractor to politicians and militricians wink
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2010
AjanleKoko:

Na motherless babies o! Some are also auctioned to staff. Baggers angry Sorry netotse embarassed

Politics even far. Just become a contractor to politicians and militricians wink
Re: Welcome To My Office by Jcob(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2010
Hey everybody, it's long i posted here , did i miss anything? how's the xmas going to be and who is hosting us ? i wan chop shikin.

@ topic,

Got invites to 3 end of the year jams , unfortunately they all fell on the same day . . . . . ended up not attending any. Got lotta work on my desk and i need wrap up for this year, 2011 should start on a new slate.

Come to think of it, is it really xmas ? am not feeling this period at all, my system is just normal . . . . . .is it just me ?
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2010
Jcob:

Come to think of it, is it really xmas ? am not feeling this period at all, my system is just normal . . . . . .is it just me ?

No be only you.
I suspect it will generally be a low-key one.

aguiyi:

The word 'militricians'? Invented by Saharareporters, and used generously by me grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by netotse(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2010
@Ajanlekoko and Jcob
someone said the same thing today, me i just want this season to pass make next year start already.

@thread
Apparently, govt has been putting a spanner in PHCN workers' plans to protest outside HQ. . .lol. went to visit some of the people i've worked with and they were lamenting about the evils of privatization me i didn't offer my opinion(them for just shoot me. . .lol)

absolutely nothing happening at work. I'm too young for this.
Re: Welcome To My Office by yodiyokun(f): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2010
@ all,
Came in to the office today to learn a Director working on my enegamenet resigned last Friday. He left me holding the bag without documenting any of his work. He earns almost 2ce my salary and he can't seem to get his act together. People can be unprofessional atimes.

Good riddance, let him go do his oga behaviour somewhere else.

I'm not going to allow that to ruin my holidays, I'll do what I can, when I can.
Re: Welcome To My Office by cecegorz(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2010
netotse:

@thread
Apparently, govt has been putting a spanner in PHCN workers' plans to protest outside HQ. . .lol. went to visit some of the people i've worked with and they were lamenting about the evils of privatization me i didn't offer my opinion(them for just shoot me. . .lol)

absolutely nothing happening at work. I'm too young for this.

I actually see those current PHCN staff as the Satan himself!
Honestly i wish i can send all of them back to their villages permanently, they have no business showing up at work in the first place.
I run on Generator at home every blessed night, spending roughly 10k monthly on petrol alone, thats 120k/annum! Add the maintenance cost of the Gen and the unquantifiable noisy environment from the neighbours too, and you get the picture.

Now tell me why somebody will be opposing an idea to light up this country in a 21st century, 100 years after the invention of electricity if that person is not the author of darkness angry  angry  angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (77) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.