Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure (107661 Views)

Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / BREAKING NEWS: Top Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by jackbristow(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lol. if it true that muna is dead then who am i,who are u,who is us that we not die .taught he left a legacy something that the world we see and remember him.we should also use our time while we are stil strong and alive to do some thing good that the world we use to remember us.

Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
voltron:
A lot of nairalanders are playing with kidney failure.. watch what you eat and drink. Go and test your blood sugar.. know your condition and start eating right and exercising right.. get rid of the bad habits that bring about kidney failure.. please i beg you all.

Rest in Peace Muna.

IF YOU LIKE DON'T EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING AGAIN. DEATH IS INEVITABLE. SOMETHING MUST KILL A MAN/WOMAN undecided

2 Likes

Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by fesnge(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
What? Tell me it's not true..................
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by holyboss: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
RIP to him sha

Boh criously is a big loss to Nollyhood undecided
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by macjireh: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
lonelydora:
I am just wondering if Apostle Suleiman's prophecy is starting this January?

u dey sleep since, wake up ooo
about 2 or 3 have come to pass ds month
Obama is already sick, a Nigerian rapper(musician) 18yrs old died in d UK. its already coming to pass

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by ireneony(f): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
milychocs:

How are you and who sure of what?
I do not see how it is your business
Jeez.....
Not a cool post to begin a new week with
>sad
ok sorry....
May his soul rip..
Imagine no wife no child
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by lalasticlala(m): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
jnrbayano:

Da fuq?

Close down this thread and get the other one to frontpage

Compare the time of both threads & find out which one was created first
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by AmicableEd: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Contumely: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
voltron:
A lot of nairalanders are playing with kidney failure.. watch what you eat and drink. Go and test your blood sugar.. know your condition and start eating right and exercising right.. get rid of the bad habits that bring about kidney failure.. please i beg you all.

Rest in Peace Muna.
And who said what we eat majorly causes kidney failure?
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by AriDsexy(f): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
ireneony:
try to see it from my perspective, any celebrity that died is either cancer, liver failure or kidney failure....
try and do a research on some celebrity that died of AIDS, they usually cover up for them.
even when Nelson mandala son's wife died of aids, it was first broadcasted she died of liver problem, it was after 2years when his was hospitalized, he later opened up, that he has aids and he infected his wife.
all this I said happened to nelson mandala first son.

And if the actual cause of death is revealed to u,what will u do about it?

Does it make it easy for d family or his fans or for people like u??

2 Likes

Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by ireneony(f): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
AriDsexy:

And if the actual cause of death is revealed to u,what will u do about it?

Does it make it easy for d family or his fans or for people like u??
am sorry smiley..
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by kika23(f): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
He just tweeted that he isn't dead na.... undecided
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
I don't keep up with Nollowood and dint recognise the name but I do recognise the picture. So young! What a terrible pity. Rest in Peace Muna sad
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by nkkystel(f): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
This is sad! RIPP if true.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by lalasticlala(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Uche jombo mourns Muna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by bejeria101(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
What a huge loss! embarassedWhat a huge loss!
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Xymc1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
What da hell is going on On thesame Nairaland FP, there's another thread saying he's alive, he himself twitted that he's still alive and that people should stop making up such bad stories. So now W.T.F are we supposed to believe??

And if you check the time on the two threads carefully, you'll notice that this thread was created before that one, which got to the FP 1st: yet this one still managed to get to the FP.... Is anyone else seeing this? #sheer lack of co-operation and agreement between nairaland mods

I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
ireneony:
Hmmmm
apart from mandela's son, which other celebrity undecided #just asking ..
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by mascot87(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
ireneony:
try to see it from my perspective, any celebrity that died is either cancer, liver failure or kidney failure....
try and do a research on some celebrity that died of AIDS, they usually cover up for them.
even when Nelson mandala son's wife died of aids, it was first broadcasted she died of liver problem, it was after 2years when his was hospitalized, he later opened up, that he has aids and he infected his wife.
all this I said happened to nelson mandala first son.

You shouldn't think like that. Muna has been down with kidney problem for a while now & if u check page 3 of this thread, u will see a picture of him on d sick bed during dialysis.(Picture or I don't believe crew;don't know if u're one) We should pray & hope for him to be in a better place.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by DanTrizy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
SPEECHLESS!!!
What more can i say than R.I.P.....so sad and shockinq, i pray that God should qive the family strenqht to bear the loss.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Deltagiant: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
voltron:

Rest in Peace Muna.

Most Nigerians are hypertensive and do not know about it even as their kidneys have deteriorated to irreversble points. There are three major causes in Nigeria viz

1) Hyperrtension

2)The most kidney-damaging strain of malaria is now prevalent in Nigeria - FALCIPARIUM. Only one attack can wipe out the whole kidney or leave one with a stage four kidney failure without knowing.

3) Genuine painkillers kills the kidneys, despite that, Nigeria is the home of fake Pain killers, some manufactured in the slums of the big cities.

While you take note of all these, make sure you control your blood pressure because it kills the kidneys by denying blood flow to them. That in turn causes your Sugar to go high - hyperglycemia or diabetes - finishing off the kidneys.
Go to a good Lab and ask them to conduct a kidney test. That will tell you your GFR - Glomeruli Filtration Rate. This is the marker of how well your kidneys are filtering the impurities in your body

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Jhayeahsam01(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
some pple will still mention
buhari and jonah...

rip to the dead.... this is inevitable
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by DaBullIT(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
[size=28pt]Which one we wan believe so [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2100297/im-alive-well-grace-muna [size=18pt]today dem say he no die , this same today dem say he die [/size]
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by PAnaceA7(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Rest in peace Muna... An icon has departed us.... One of the few I respect in the industry. *trying to hold back tears*
Life is indeed vanity, try to spend each day wisely. Everyday counts.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
voltron:

Rest in Peace Muna.

Thats why I stick to my Orijin & nothing else...see the guy dey shack red label..why hin no go get CKD?

Anyways RIP to him oh...
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by ireneony(f): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
zleemshaddy:
apart from mandela's son, which other celebrity undecided #just asking ..
rock Hudson an America actor..
Zimbabwe president two sons
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by echobee(f): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chaiiiii,rest in peace
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by iykedare(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Uche jombo,Stella damascus,Linda ikeji and queen nwokoye just confirmed his death on Twitter. So sad.
cry
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by ghostfinger67: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
REST IN PEACE MUNA.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by estheremma(f): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oh God!my favourite actor,i dnt watch home videos but used to admire his talent,evn liked d' name munachimso.so sad dis nite,may God console ur young wife n family RIp
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
The Guy jess tweeted that he's alive stop carrying fake rumours
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by youngvizzy1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
I swear una dey confuse me o undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

E-Money Steps Out In Style With Police Security (Photos) / Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.