Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria (2776 Views)

Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta / Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Jeremiah 18:7-8
7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;

8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Strange things are happening. More will still happen. Repent and turn away from sins.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Judgment of God upon the nations is beginning gradually. Let us repent as a nation and as individuals
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 4:27am On Apr 07, 2021
Lord, have mercy upon Nigeria in Jesus name
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Serious and damaging extreme weathers are going to be happening in many places.
Re: Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria by annyplenty(m): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. / Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing / Are Catholics Idol Worshippers ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.