Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre (73966 Views)

A Litre Of Petrol Now Sells Below N145 In Some Stations — Vanguard / Multichoice Considers Tough Times, Reduces Price Of Offerings For Subscribers / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by saaedlee: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2015
One Word to GEJ; DESPERATION

Sai Buhari

Vote for General Muhammadu Buhari for President

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by OluBendel: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2015
What about kerosene??

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by buggaboo: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2015
duni04:

There is nothing to remove as things stand. What I think you're saying is whether the government will resume discounting the pump price(subsidy) if the price of oil rises again?

That is exactly what I'm saying.
Phew!
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Truckpusher(m): 12:04am On Jan 19, 2015
hansad:

If suddenly the price of a product you use is reduced, and you do not appreciate it, what then is the difference between your lot and donkeys? Donkeys thank by kicking their benefactor.
grin boys get mouth sha.....smh
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by oyetobi31(m): 12:04am On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ should knw by nw dt Nigerians aren't fools...U cnt use dis 2 buy our votes.. Our votes is 4 BUHARI...

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Hugo7(m): 12:05am On Jan 19, 2015
Miscalculated Political strategy cos at #87 it is still high and long overdue, Mr.president, why not #50 naira if you really want to affect the lives of many nigerians positively.A barrel of oil formely sold at $110 now sells for $47 that is less than half the original price, what prevents the price in Nigeria from dropping further more .

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Bamz(m): 12:05am On Jan 19, 2015
scribble:
It is over

bye bye Baba Buhari Oyoyo tongue

So now when they buy fuel tomorrow, the APC sympathizers cry can ask the fuel attendant for more CHANGE

Do you see what I did there? kiss

Scribble,

I see what you did there wink

Nigerians are smarter than you think. They will vote for who they well please.

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Champele(m): 12:07am On Jan 19, 2015
They(APC) are crying,lol.
Justbright:
this won't still stop gej from returning to otuoke come may 30th by latest....he thinks say Nigerians Na mumun abi?since wen did oil price drop for international market.....gej will hear it come febuhari 14
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Zano1(m): 12:08am On Jan 19, 2015
embarassed We asked for change and you dey give us N10 change? Kontinew, come 14 FeBuhari u go hear am!!!

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 19, 2015
scribble:
It is over

bye bye Baba Buhari Oyoyo tongue

So now when they buy fuel tomorrow, the APC sympathizers cry can ask the fuel attendant for more CHANGE

Do you see what I did there? kiss

Your foolishness nor get mate.

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Firefire(m): 12:11am On Jan 19, 2015
Kolade354:
you never face the topic ever since i know you........Are you reading pplez comment to see how we are been treated badly in nigeria.

Bro. Kolade,

I share in my fellow country people's feelings and treatment.

I strongly believe the current government is addressing same.

We can only get it better as we progress.

Our democracy is growing.

Only continous development can take us to the Land of promise.

Shalom!

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Truckpusher(m): 12:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Firefire:

MichaelSokoto,

Why not give Jonathan a kudos for making you think that your vote NOW count ?

Or have you forgotten so soon Nigerians previous mentality of your vote does not count?

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has sanitized our electoral process.

Now your Vote Count! cool

Thank you again, the man of the moment - GEJ
This man called GEJ is really reforming the country but the people won't see it now until the old criminal gang takes over and take them back to where they use to be........here in the Niger delta we have decided that it is either GEJ or nothing Forget about people like michealsokoto they won't understand and never will.

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by scribble: 12:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Bamz:

Scribble,

I see what you did there wink

Nigerians are smarter than you think. They will vote for who they well please.

thanks buddy

but buhari baba oyoyo would never be quick witted enough to get that kind of inside joke

inside joke as per for people with school certificate earned and not purchased
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Adewumi2888(m): 12:12am On Jan 19, 2015
annurhaske:
Jonathan is a lier and u
Cant deceive us zoo keeper,
With animals thought.
See good manifesto
Dawn here, barawo!!!!!!
Akuya!!!!!!!

Goat self reject d.man

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by TCann(m): 12:13am On Jan 19, 2015
takedat:
How is this news? The reduction should have been effected since. Again, why is the reduction only affecting PMS? What of KERO and AGO?[size=20pt] Greek gift.[/size]

grin grin grin...cant be better said!

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Kolade354(m): 12:13am On Jan 19, 2015
Truckpusher pls what is happening to jonathan promised bus............Memory Lane. When he increased fuel price from #65 to #97 approximately #100 he promised us 1200 buses to be distributed to each state to cushion the effect of hike in fuel price but up till now I never see one single bus for my state.........Truck pusher are the bus still on the sea or what.

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by SailorXY: 12:14am On Jan 19, 2015
Hugo7:
Miscalculated Political strategy cos at #87 it is still high and long overdue, Mr.president, why not #50 naira if you really want to affect the lives of many nigerians positively.A barrel of oil formely sold at $110 now sells for $47 that is less than half the original price, what prevents the price in Nigeria from dropping further more .
do u know Nigeria still import PMS? have you checked the landing cost of these importations vis-a-vis the current value of the naira??
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Champele(m): 12:15am On Jan 19, 2015
I love jonathan,i swear.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by abioyerichard1: 12:15am On Jan 19, 2015
Akpos won a lottery of 10 million dollars, after
claiming the money, he buried the cash at the
foot
of a tree, and took a picture of the tree.

He then boarded a flight to London, on the plane
feeling good about himself he looked at the
photo
and suddenly he burst into tears.

In his hands was the photo, in it there was a
man
smiling at the top of the tree.

If you were Akpos, what would you do?

for more interesting jokes join us at

http://nairaminds.com

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by mikkyword(m): 12:16am On Jan 19, 2015
what made the ruling party Think that They can play with our intelligence? It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that all these are campaign strategies. As much as I admire the achievements of this administration I still owe it a duty to speak up when something don't seam right.

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Kolade354(m): 12:16am On Jan 19, 2015
Firefire:

Bro. Kolade,

I share in my fellow country people's feelings and treatment.

I strongly believe the current government is addressing same.

We can only get it better as we progress.

Our democracy is growing.

Only continous development can take us to the Land of promise.

Shalom!
I know deep inside you,you know Jonathan has failed. He is addressing our pain with #10 difference right?

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by EndtimeBlessing: 12:18am On Jan 19, 2015
Transparency demands that we get to know how the federal government arrive at this N10 deduction. But 'GEJ till 2019' and 'Sai Buhari' people will never ask nor allow any intelligent question from getting heard.

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by emmykk(m): 12:18am On Jan 19, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
Listen people, it is a shame that we, citizens of crude exporting country, have always bought petrol at such exorbitant rate because we export crude and import PMS (and other petroleum products) but it is a bigger shame that since the price of crude crashed, Nigeria is just reducing price.

No wahala.

But don't let them use that as a campaign tool. Got nothing to do with elections but everything to do with economics set by global price crash in crude.

We shall buy at 87 or even 27 bucks per litre and still vote out this government come FeBuhari 14th. Datz it!
when the price crash and Nigeria is used to budget of oil benchmark of $87-$100,have you ever ask what will federal govt and states govt use to finance it expenses?

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by ebonyjummy(f): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2015
We Nigerians are not moved at all! If una like give out fuel for free, na still Buhari for feBUHARI 2015!
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by freshdude99(m): 12:20am On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=Justbright post=29916040]this won't still stop gej from returning to otuoke come may 30th by latest....he thinks say Nigerians Na mumun abi?since wen did oil price drop for international market.....gej will hear it come febuhari 14[/quote
But Ghana reduced theirs by 10% too, so I don't think GEJ has done that bad. My candidates opinion tho
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by freshdude99(m): 12:21am On Jan 19, 2015
Justbright:
this won't still stop gej from returning to otuoke come may 30th by latest....he thinks say Nigerians Na mumun abi?since wen did oil price drop for international market.....gej will hear it come febuhari 14
But Ghana reduced theirs by 10% too, so I don't think GEJ has done that bad. My candidates opinion tho
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by freshdude99(m): 12:22am On Jan 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=18pt]There's nothing great about this news, first because it's long over due

secondly , 10 fourking naira ? ? ? WTF ... BARREL of OIL is less than half the price it used to be , I expected the pump price to be reduced by at least 40 naira

Finally, last minute reduction in fuel price just as the election draws closer ? ?

Heck No GEJ , I ain't voting for ya , sorry dude [/size]

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Kolade354(m): 12:24am On Jan 19, 2015
So jonathan expect me to argue over #10 at fuelling station tommorrow...............#10?
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Sharksblow(m): 12:25am On Jan 19, 2015
I was suspecting if he was clueless or not, I Just confirmed now. We're not fools

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by mustymatic(m): 12:25am On Jan 19, 2015
this compassion from a leader is a
spontaneous act. Threat of losing election
shouldn't force a visit to Borno or
reduction in price of Petrol.

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by aniyphil: 12:26am On Jan 19, 2015
Isn't this the same thing Gov. Fashola advocated well over a month ago? . . .Some even opened a thread calling him "ignorant", see . . . https://www.nairaland.com/2032842/gov-fashola-ignorantly-seeks-cut . . .now same people are applauding this . . .what a world! undecided

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by ajalaolanr(m): 12:28am On Jan 19, 2015
A country that has an unsold stock of about 30 million metric tones of crude oil, the only export commodity. A govt. that has told it's citizens to be ready for hardship this year due to a cut back in its revenue , now throws in a Trojan Horse in the form of a N10 reduction in the price of fuel. THIS HAS GOTTA BE THE MOST DESPERATE MOVE YET BY GEJ.

Nigerians are smarter now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) / Updated: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (full List so far)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58