Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre (73963 Views)

A Litre Of Petrol Now Sells Below N145 In Some Stations — Vanguard / Multichoice Considers Tough Times, Reduces Price Of Offerings For Subscribers / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Motolank: 1:41am On Jan 19, 2015
Gej is soo despirate...so ge is throwing corn at his fowl followers now..... angry

Buhari ll surely wip your ass sooon...Otuoke zonbi

3 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by miky(m): 1:45am On Jan 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=18pt]There's nothing great about this news, first because it's long over due

secondly , 10 fourking naira ? ? ? WTF ... BARREL of OIL is less than half the price it used to be , I expected the pump price to be reduced by at least 40 naira

Finally, last minute reduction in fuel price just as the election draws closer ? ?

Heck No GEJ , I ain't voting for ya , sorry dude [/size]

Did you consider the fact that nigeria imports 80% of its oil, did you factor in shipping cost as well? transportation by road in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by lakesidepapa(m): 1:55am On Jan 19, 2015
scribble:
It is over

bye bye Baba Buhari Oyoyo tongue

So now when they buy fuel tomorrow, the APC sympathizers cry can ask the fuel attendant for more CHANGE

Do you see what I did there? kiss

grin

Ode ni'e , there's a yoruba proverb that says: if eyes calm down, it will see nose. Gej is trying this to campaign and u fools can't see that.. What's different between 87naira and 100naira? Just 13naira and u are hailing him. We can't sleep and place our heads in the same direction. I will not be surprise if he increase the price back to 100naira if happen he come back to aso rock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by dinggle: 2:06am On Jan 19, 2015
Evidence of a drowning president, every move he takes sparks error!
Imagine telling Nigerians he will use technology to fight corruption. Is this man really a PHD holder?
If so which school awarded it to him? that school needs to be blacklisted.
Gej does not know the meaning of what he is saying....using technology to fight corruption in a country without light.

2 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by sammyj: 2:08am On Jan 19, 2015
You think we are mumu, so its because of small change from fuel that will now make us vote for the clueless one, I can see were poverty has beclouded the sense reasoning of some Nigerians, abeg vote change come FeBuari 2015!!!
scribble:
It is over

bye bye Baba Buhari Oyoyo tongue

So now when they buy fuel tomorrow, the APC sympathizers cry can ask the fuel attendant for more CHANGE

Do you see what I did there? kiss

grin
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by wirinet(m): 2:08am On Jan 19, 2015
What About Kerosine, Diesel and aviation fuel? will their prices be reduced or we will continue to buy Kerosine at N120 per litre and Diesel at N150 per litre?

Let then talk about subsidy. At N87 per litre, is there still subsidy on petrol? Is GEJ still going to be doling out billions or is it trillions of naira to licenced importers? What is the amout paid to importers per litres now? What about the 2015 budget, how much is the petrol subsidy budgeted for this year? What about SUre-P, how much subsidy payments is going into Sure-P

Over to you TANoids, we need answers before we know wether to celebrate or continue crying.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by hansad: 2:19am On Jan 19, 2015
miky:

Did you consider the fact that nigeria imports 80% of its oil, did you factor in shipping cost as well? transportation by road in nigeria?

APC people don not reason like normal humans. Most of them especially those from the SW have their minds already made-up for Buhari, because they foolishly believe that when Buhari leaves office, Osinbajo shall take over.

But they hardly understand that if ever Buhari is made president this year, any day Buhari is leaving, a soldier from Buhari clan shall take over gwonment. We passed through that route before.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Pappyjim: 2:28am On Jan 19, 2015
Pls who is fooling who? After realizing he's loosing out he now decided to play a fast one on the electorate by dropping the pump price... otuoke people need to prepare ground for your home coming come May!
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by bameyi(m): 2:30am On Jan 19, 2015
Those saying great news must have failed math at SSCE, the price of crude oil is down by over 50%, 10 Naira reduction ain't shit. Fu$k them

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by masamari(m): 2:41am On Jan 19, 2015
This is a deliberate effort and tactics to win the mind of electroratees. I can see why these looters are afraiding to loose their super wealth and position . To the presidency, it's too late.

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by dhaewood(m): 2:49am On Jan 19, 2015
[size=48pt]N87/LITER HMMMM OK OOOOOOOOOOOOO[/size]

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Konnektions146(m): 3:04am On Jan 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=18pt]There's nothing great about this news, first because it's long over due

secondly , 10 fourking naira ? ? ? WTF ... BARREL of OIL is less than half the price it used to be , I expected the pump price to be reduced by at least 40 naira

Finally, last minute reduction in fuel price just as the election draws closer ? ?

10000000000 likes
please let them hold their 10Naira, we are used to high fuel cost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by babadee1(m): 3:14am On Jan 19, 2015
hansad:

If suddenly the price of a product you use is reduced, and you do not appreciate it, what then is the difference between your lot and donkeys? Donkeys thank by kicking their benefactor.

You're talking like a slave to the government. The government is not our benefactors they are our employees. We Nigerians employ them with our votes to manage our business called Nigeria. If they are not running our business well we have the right to fire them and replace them with new managers, period. Benefactors ko, slave masters ni.

4 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 19, 2015
These APCshiit with their clownish and Buharianboko attitude will not change. Here in Australia, we have less than 24 Million people and Australia produces enough crude oil too, the Australian dollar that was high in value is now trading for 72 U.S cents to 1AUD because of the fall in resources price like oil and iron. Also I still buy fuel at the same price here in Western Australia even though people here are clamouring for a reduction in price due to a fall in the international price of crude oil. Note: Australia produces crude oil as well and the price of fuel remain the same. So a government in Nigeria has taken a good initiative to reduce the price and the do no good, hear no good and see no good are out with their melancholic drum to play their self emotional music for their imbecilic fans to dance to.
Group of shameless people whose party has not told the masses how they plan to stabilize international price of crude oil and where to get the money to dole out N5,000 per persons for Millions of Nigerians instead of creating employment, increasing our resources base and food production capability

2 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by greall1: 4:09am On Jan 19, 2015
We are not mumu

Bye. Bye gej.

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by tunde1200(m): 4:13am On Jan 19, 2015
last minute reduction in fuel price just as the election draws closer ? ?

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by greall1: 4:30am On Jan 19, 2015
Oga park well joor Stop sparming thread for us.

eluisini:
Start a new lucrative career. Our firm is looking for 10 people to represent our services….
You will have business coming to you on a daily basis
Check Here Don't Miss Golden Chance
== >> WWW.MONEYKIN.COM
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 19, 2015
Failed antics of perpetually clueless kleptos! #change 2015 is inevitable!
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by akanbiaa(m): 4:43am On Jan 19, 2015
Does he wants us to roll the drums and start celebrating at the last minute?with the huge fall in oil prices about less than half of the former price and cost of refining oil they are still cheating us with about 40 naira per litre couples with the subsidy theft and missing Billions of dollars only fanatical uninformed Nigerians will vote for him for cheating us a but less at the last minute just as he visited maidugiri last minute and ignored them when they needed him most hope he will jail corrupt politicians at the last minute also and give employment to majority of youths at the last minute, solve electricity at the last minute and finally be a nationalist president at the last minute bereft of tribal sentiments and religious division.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by emmabest2000(m): 4:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Jalal:
Just announced by Petroleum Minister, says takes effect from today midnight sunday 18th Jan.

Source NTA news

Details later!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/petrol-sell-n87litre/
After he re-elected the price will jump up to 120naira per litre , tongue

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by greall1: 5:02am On Jan 19, 2015
OGa GEJ
BEFORE U LEAVE ASO ROCK TO WHERE U COME FROM OTUEKE ANY WHERE U COME FROM PLS MAKE SURE U REDUCE D PRICE OF THE FUEL TO D NORMAL PRICE U MET IT. U REALLY TRY UR NAME HAS RECORDED AMONG THE PEOPLE RULED D COUNTRY EITHER GOOD OR BAD.

BUHARI SHOULD AWEAR OF THIS IF HE BOYCOTT NIGERIA. THIS HOW WE ARE GOING TO VOTE HIM OUT AGAIN. OUR EYE DON OPEN. YORUBA PROVERB. THE CANE THAT WAS USED TO BEAT FIRST WIFE IS ON THE ROOF TOP FOR THE SECOND WIFE

VOTE FOR CHANGE VOTE FOR BUHARI. **** **.
GOD BLESS ME
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by berberjyde(m): 5:05am On Jan 19, 2015
guys pls use ur brain.....dis politicians are trying to deceive us.I'll vote 4 anybody except Jonathan.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 19, 2015
The FG is DESPERATE!

Looks like this is the last month of employment for sincerenigerians

2 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by yourmesprings(m): 5:18am On Jan 19, 2015
dinggle:
Imagine telling Nigerians he will use technology to fight corruption. Is this man really a PHD holder?
Gej does not know the meaning of what he is saying....using technology to fight corruption in a country without light.

Wow! This is the best I've seen on this forum. "You my friend is intelligent"

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by ynusaa(m): 5:22am On Jan 19, 2015
dinggle:

You are right. Even in North Korea that they are more developed than us, they did not used technology to execute the president's uncle.

2 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 19, 2015
Desperate Jonathan always playing puerile politics. You have frittered away all the goodwill you had four years before.

The hallmark of your administration has been devious and divisive ethno-religious campaigns. Enriching only yourself and your cronies with our commonwealth. Stealing is not corruption, right? Ah, I see, you don't give a damn. Everyone that speaks against you is of the opposition and must be mowed down by either your online paid hacks or the plethora of image launderers you have used the wealth of our nation to employ. You also do not fail to remind us that the Niger-Delta militants will be unleashed on us when you lose the elections. BTW, how better are the Niger-Deltans fairing now? What have you done to the source of wealth of those waging war against our brothers in the North-East? Is the 2NB still just a giant paperwork?

You have failed in the court of opinion of the people.

Now you are trying to be smart by half, uhn? No sir, Febuhari 14 2015!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by DaBullIT(m): 5:42am On Jan 19, 2015
kovak:

Very good analysis!

Thanks Boss Jare , they can't come and be using agege bread to come and be slurping our stew jooor grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by gbenga4my(m): 5:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Y
Tonniey:
God Bless you my president. Just knw dat people will still castigate you 4 dis reduction of fuel pump price, bt history will not 4get u as u ve included ur name among d presidents dat brought down d price of fuel.

If God say u gonna make another four years, so be it, bt if not, let's wait and see when d same people who re against ur re-election vote 4 GMB starts singing hosana in ur name after dey would have discovered dat APC doesn't even worth a wolf in sheep's clothing.

APC=Always Producing Clowns

If u want change, u will neva find it in GBM/osibanjo.

Mind u, I don't come back to read people dat quotes me.
This guy is a clown
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by DaBullIT(m): 5:50am On Jan 19, 2015
You are right Bros , that's why we have market analysts, Economists and minister of finance, to predict forecast and spend judiciously , Deliberation shouldn't take more than a month, also, when they arrive at a result, the reduction in in fuel price should be significant

Nobody fills their vehicle's tank anymore , people these days , myself inclusive just buy 10-15 Liters if i wanna travel, that's 100 or 150 naira difference, not enough to get me 5 more liters that's not gonna make any difference , so i am honestly disappointed

Furthermore , I do not trust this GEJ and his cohorts, [size=18pt]That's how those yeye people announced that cement is now 1000 , by the time they changed their minds after due deliberation, cement is now 2000 in some parts of the country , I sincerely hope that the 10 naira will not jump to 50 naira when / if they want to revert the fuel price
[/size]

Opiosko:

Policy making is not something you just wake up and do, it takes time, forecast and much deliberation. Thank u
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Tibins(m): 5:51am On Jan 19, 2015
Justbright:
this won't still stop gej from returning to otuoke come may 30th by latest....he thinks say Nigerians Na mumun abi?since wen did oil price drop for international market.....gej will hear it come febuhari 14

You must be a CHRONIC HATER. Haba you are not God. What if your thought fails in the end. Sure you are also going back to your village
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by sCross: 6:02am On Jan 19, 2015
kilokeys:
mtcheew

too late..

its gonna fall to 40 naira

i fvcking hate the sensationalism and activities happening at this time

imagine Jonathan playing with kids
Buhari wearing ibo clothes
some governors famzing with roasted plantain sellers

lemme go and sleep joor

While i agree with you somewhat, sleeping is a horrible thing to do. If we don't stand up and fight for what we believe, our children might not even have a country

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by BRAV0O(m): 6:09am On Jan 19, 2015
DaBullIT:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.