Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre (73906 Views)

A Litre Of Petrol Now Sells Below N145 In Some Stations — Vanguard / Multichoice Considers Tough Times, Reduces Price Of Offerings For Subscribers / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by tueituei: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
okoolori:

JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.

You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM

*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?

To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua

* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?

Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.

We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.

A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.

HIGH Uneployment in the land.

High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.

Well the last time checked no President has invested in #Agriculture like #GEJ neither has any government provided equal Opportunities for Youths and women to participate actively in government...Every Nigerian has an element of corruption in he or she that's why we are always on international news for our mischief and selfishness.

Unemployment: Call for employment today, I bet you 80% of people that will turn up already have good jobs while others are lazy to start something small and lack creative Ideas that can give them daily bread. Today #Youwin is an initiative of #GEJ a neutral platform which provides resources for Nigerian Youths with Innovation.

Ask the Northern Leaders where the Chibok Girls are, and why is the Insecurity only in the North, Take it or leave it they have a hand in all the Bloodshed.

FELLOW NIGERIANS : Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instergram, BBM, Whatsapp, And every blog and forum you know. Until Jonathan can answer the above questions he doesn't deserve our "clap" not to talk more of our "votes". Be warned! No known record for a successful brain transplant yet so we don't expect any state of improvement in Jonathan's cluelessnes and deceits.

2 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by tola9ja: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
babestella:

Deranged retard. I see that your father didn't do a good job bringing you up. An illiterate like you calling your president a bastard. Shame.
i also smell the bastard in you ask your mother that who is ur real father
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by holluwai(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Welcome to nairaland! wink

tueituei:

[size=8pt]Only a clueless person will talk like you because intelligent people express themselves through meaningful words and facts not insults, the Buhari you are voting doesn't portray the Qualities of a Future Leader.
The government saw the reduction in the International Price of crude Oil years before now that's why he Boosted the #Agricultural sector & improved the Railway to make farm products available in the market.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by automine(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Good development. But I think there is no better time than now to discuss subsidy removal, if actually it ever existed as have been contested by many in the past; not a mere N10 reduction in pump price. The truth of the matter is pms on the international market is even cheaper than in Nigeria.
Then if I may ask what happens to the locally produced petroleum products with the drop in crude oil price?
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by DaBullIT(m): 4:27am On Jan 20, 2015
jide333:

EvEn if it's #30 your sorry a s s will still demand it to be #10 or #5... To hell with you and what you or who u vote for...

Shuuuuuu. I collect your bisquit for your dream ? We know what's right. We didn't ask the price to change to 10 naira , but with better economy and change its possible , so don't come here and form akpako master for me

Homosapien Òshì
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by jide333(m): 4:34am On Jan 20, 2015
DaBullIT:

Shuuuuuu. I collect your bisquit for your dream ? We know what's right. We didn't ask the price to change to 10 naira , but with better economy and change its possible , so don't come here and form akpako master for me

Homosapien Òshì

I guess you don't own a tv or a cable in your home and your entire family don't have one to make you notice what's going on around the globe... Na your father economy fall for your information no be nigeria economy, believe it or kill your self if you don't the fact remains that nigeria economy is #1 or 2 in africa now..... oloshi
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by DaBullIT(m): 5:14am On Jan 20, 2015
jide333:

I guess you don't own a tv or a cable in your home and your entire family don't have one to make you notice what's going on around the globe... Na your father economy fall for your information no be nigeria economy, believe it or kill your self if you don't the fact remains that nigeria economy is #1 or 2 in africa now..... oloshi

Who woke you up ? With this much anger and hate bottled up , you need to detox. Or you'll explode , I own TVs and I watch news on internet. My point is as you suggested petrol can be 10 or 5 naira. But that can only happen when the economy is better. No mention of father or generation. And please don't fall for okonjo's illusion. Nigeria's economy not the 1 or 2 in Africa. As a matter of fact. Nigeria under GEJ is broke
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by DaBullIT(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2015
Empiree:
grin

Lol. Had to express myself as realistically as possible grin grin
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by DaBullIT(m): 8:25am On Jan 20, 2015
kovak:

Very good analysis!

As a Nigerian. He dey pain me for body gaaan
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by miky(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
atiku07:

Oga can u pls shut up with that ur factoring mentality all things has been factored in and truth here is there is no more subsidy cause all things been equal normal pump price should be 87.85k which means no more subsidy. So the question here is where is the billions budgeted for the subsidy? sapona lo ma pa iyalaya anybody to ba dibo fun jonathan awon ole oloriburuku cry cry

Typical nigerian, you say i should shut up, then ask me a question all in the same statement.. Dumb fool,, i buy a gallon of gas here in philadelphia 2.13 dollars lets say 2 dollars.. 2*190 (nigerian xchange rate) is 380 Naira.. a gallon is 3.7 to a liter, so 380 naira/3.7 =102 naira..

102-87=15 naira difference, now tell me how come you pay cheaper gas than me, in a country where you dont refine you own oil, but in the usa that refines its own oil, i pay more?? You fool

and here is the world market on brent crude and wti crude, even though i know you wouldnt undertand it..http://www.oil-price.net/
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by shevon: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
See strategy lol....

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by jide333(m): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2015
DaBullIT:

Who woke you up ? With this much anger and hate bottled up , you need to detox. Or you'll explode , I own TVs and I watch news on internet. My point is as you suggested petrol can be 10 or 5 naira. But that can only happen when the economy is better. No mention of father or generation. And please don't fall for okonjo's illusion. Nigeria's economy not the 1 or 2 in Africa. As a matter of fact. Nigeria under GEJ is broke

Yet you claimed you own a tv? do your research about nigeria economy 211-2014 come back here and post the link you fool...
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by DaBullIT(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2015
jide333:

Yet you claimed you own a tv? do your research about nigeria economy 211-2014 come back here and post the link you fool...

Apparently I don't know of your claims. So why dont you research and share the link. From foreign sources not local news

Òdè Òshì
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by taymiitope: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
That the government is campanging everywia that he has reduce fuel from #97 naira to 87 naira is the the economy growth Nigerian is talking about? Election or no election attainment of power is not by Force PDP should leave power let another party take over let's see change, America are wia they are today because of change not power by force. Jonathan well done you have done well, let another party take over.
Heffalump:

When Nigerians think and act like you, we will never develop. Some people keep reasoning backward and will never see anything good the FG has done. If you keep attributing everything to election, then what good do you see in FG achieving any meaningful result?
FG may have waited until the price per barrel of crude falls below a particular limit b4 reduction in petrol pump price locally. This might be their calculation, now some clowns are here chanting election campaign.
What a wasted generation of people! Some Nigerians are very very wicked. That is why Nigeria cannot move forward unless we change our attitude. Even the Western countries are tired of Nigeria.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by jide333(m): 7:12am On Jan 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

Apparently I don't know of your claims. So why dont you research and share the link. From foreign sources not local news

Òdè Òshì

iyalaya e ni oloriburuku... omo aja oshi.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by DaBullIT(m): 7:48am On Jan 27, 2015
jide333:

Eja Lo wa ra, Omo eran she de abe asho

Mind your business , you don't have to insult people , iff yu have to points, get to kanji dam, look for the turbines and dive in, you'll save your parents the hope of enjoying fruits of labor from you , the way i see you , your a waste of spam , waste of education expenses and a waste of feeding since you were born

Dan Banza shege mutum
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by jide333(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

Eja Lo wa ra, Omo eran she de abe asho

Mind your business , you don't have to insult people , iff yu have to points, get to kanji dam, look for the turbines and dive in, you'll save your parents the hope of enjoying fruits of labor from you , the way i see you , your a waste of spam , waste of education expenses and a waste of feeding since you were born

Dan Banza shege mutum

Go back to school you fool.. CHECK your English spelling and correct it then come back and quote. SON of a LovePeddler... YOu generation will surely die and not witness the goodness 9ja will experience in future.. AMIN!!!!
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by DaBullIT(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
jide333:

Go back to school you fool.. CHECK your English spelling and correct it then come back and quote. SON of a LovePeddler... YOu generation will surely die and not witness the goodness 9ja will experience in future.. AMIN!!!!

Check your spelling too, stop quoting me, and for the prayer you prayed,, God has answered it for you and your generation, You don't have to quote me if your too dumb to understand my comments

sayanora sucker
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by DaBullIT(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2015
jide333:

Fresher hahaha a o jo luge o fé sunkun peeeee leeeeeeeee ooooooo
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Hugo7(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
SailorXY:

do u know Nigeria still import PMS? have you checked the landing cost of these importations vis-a-vis the current value of the naira??
I just checked, you were right in someway thou.#youcan'tpleaseALL
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 19, 2015
Meh, it's 130 now
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 19, 2015
miky:

Typical nigerian, you say i should shut up, then ask me a question all in the same statement.. Dumb fool,, i buy a gallon of gas here in philadelphia 2.13 dollars lets say 2 dollars.. 2*190 (nigerian xchange rate) is 380 Naira.. a gallon is 3.7 to a liter, so 380 naira/3.7 =102 naira..

102-87=15 naira difference, now tell me how come you pay cheaper gas than me, in a country where you dont refine you own oil, but in the usa that refines its own oil, i pay more?? You fool

and here is the world market on brent crude and wti crude, even though i know you wouldnt undertand it..http://www.oil-price.net/
Wow, you're naive. Don't you know what is called the income to expenditure ratio?
Don't you know that most Nigerians live on just 200 per day? What are you saying?
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by egift(m): 4:31am On Mar 19, 2015
We are buying 105 naira. Jonathan scam gift as usual.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by obiz2014: 5:09am On Mar 19, 2015
While Jonathan is making serious effort to alleviate the sufferings of the Nigeria populace APC members are busy sabotaging the effort to create the wrong impression that Jonathan government has failed.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by babadee1(m): 5:21am On Mar 19, 2015
obiz2014:
While Jonathan is making serious effort to alleviate the sufferings of the Nigeria populace APC members are busy sabotaging the effort to create the wrong impression that Jonathan government has failed.

Jonathan's government has failed. Even the blind, deaf and dumb know this and can testify that Jonathan has failed miserably.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Sirmuel1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
kestolove95:
If he likes,let him reduce it to #20..i will still not vote him

How market I will be quoting all of you and cu.rsing you one by one

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Sirmuel1(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
DaBullIT:
[size=18pt]There's nothing great about this news, first because it's long over due

secondly , 10 fourking naira ? ? ? WTF ... BARREL of OIL is less than half the price it used to be , I expected the pump price to be reduced by at least 40 naira

Finally, last minute reduction in fuel price just as the election draws closer ? ?

Heck No GEJ , I ain't voting for ya , sorry dude [/size]

UPDATED today 02-03-15 Petrol now sells for 130 , and that's if you are lucky to find a petrol station that's opened

Big Fowl

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Sirmuel1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
tola9ja:
B-1
U-2
H-3
A-4
R-5
I-6
O-7
S-8
I-9
N-10
B-11
A-12
J-13
O-14

MEANS 14 FEBUHARI 2015 IF YOU AGREE CHANGE IS POSSIBLE 2015 TYPE YES

Na that change go kill you!!! Idi'ot!!! I will be quoting all of you and cursing you!

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Sirmuel1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
tola9ja:
VOTE BUHARI

FUEL WILL BE 5O# PER LITRE

Na that BUHARI go kill you

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Today is November 18, 2020 and the price of fuel under the government of Buhari is N170 at the filling station near my house here in Lagos.

Life!
People usually deserve the government ruling them.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Justbright:
this won't still stop gej from returning to otuoke come may 30th by latest....he thinks say Nigerians Na mumun abi?since wen did oil price drop for international market.....gej will hear it come febuhari 14

never knew pple hate gej and his corruption infested gov dis much,over 1000 "likes" for my post?...gej u are a gonner

I hope when you go to buy fuel today, that you’d present the number of ‘likes’ you got on nairaland to the pump attendant, so that you can buy for N20.

All that glitters is not gold.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
kestolove95:
If he likes,let him reduce it to #20..i will still not vote him

Awfa nah..
Fuel nah N10 for my area now oo
Your vote really change our lives

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! / Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.