Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (61965 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago / Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
UcLloyd:
Is funny how every yoruba man wants GEJ out...I keep telling people, yorubas are well too tribalistic to be anybody's fellow nigerian! They're not supporting APC cuz of they "change" APC is selling, they're supporting APC cuz they just hate Jonathan and cuz his not yoruba. What a tribe...smh!
yet they will still accuse other tribes of being tribalistic. very disgusting set of people.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
UcLloyd:

I just didn't wake up to make my assumptions. Yorubas just love themselves alone. If they support anybody outside their tribe, is only because they plan using that tribe. All yorubas shouting "change" "sai buhari" "APC" just hate the fact that jonathan is not a yoruba man, plain and simple.

Thanks for confirming that you didnt just wake up to your stupidityy, It has always been a part of you

WHen Yorubas voted for YarAdua/Jonathan ticket in 2007, who were they planning to use? WHen they voted Jonathan Sambo in 2011 who were they planning to use?

I dont expect any sensible answer from you anyway

We hate Jonathan so what do you plan to do about it?

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Ovaiegbe(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
sheymoni:
It is obvious Jona & his boot lickers don't know what we mean by CHANGE
We can't just leave them to their fate. They are our brothers & they need help

It is so obvious that you failed mathematics in school.
Your calculation is based on all other factors being equal. Unfortunately, all other factors are not equal.

Solve the equation again and input other operating factor.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by suretman(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
lawanson44:
Yoruba People are the most shameless people on the face of the earth!

See this...

And yet they are here clamouring for change! lipsrsealed

Omo Ale!

Another Cheap Propaganda by PDP.. So it is only Yoruba people that Buhari arrested?

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ozolo1970:
we shld pls learn to respect our president and their policies they mean well for us
For you, not us.
Does your President respect himself. Why can't he do without attacking the person of Buhari? Has he not learnt in Council of State meetings, members should be respect? Why must he attack Buhari, a former Head of State?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by suretman(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Thanks for confirming that you didnt just wake up to your stupidityy, It has always been a part of you

WHen Yorubas voted for YarAdua/Jonathan ticket in 2007, who were they planning to use? WHen they voted Jonathan Sambo in 2011 who were they planning to use?

I dont expect any sensible answer from you anyway

We hate Jonathan so what do you plan to do about it?

Don't mind the MUMU guy
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by lastpage: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
lawanson44:

See this...

Omo Ale!

.....CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED, huh? shocked shocked shocked

That is why you "Yiibos" will NEVER SMELL the Presidency of this Country. Nntoooyyi! tongue tongue

Its not our fault is "Yiibo Fly" wants to follow a "deadi-body" into his grave"! wink wink
One day you are Jews, next day you are Biafrans, next day you are Niger Deltans, ....bunch of confused retards

NEXT JOOR..... ... tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

#FeBuhari 14th!

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Fawklicant: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
xpac01:
Hahaha Wickeeed!!.
I started imagining our ex-president selling petrol at Otuoke filling station.

Buhari you mean abi? Because that is the only ex president in the race. Besides, GEJ may employ him to sell fuel at otuoke after elections because his people will reject him WHEN he eventually fails this last time. grin You know GEJ has a large heart, so there just might be a spot for buhari as fuel attendant.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by appini: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
enigmang:

Bros we know say you sabi maths.. but please do your calculation again and factor in the amount FG was paying for subsidy....

This your maths would have been perfect if we where fully deregulated...

May God bless you my brother, the amount we are paying for the subsidy should first be put into consideration
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by tonychristopher: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
saasala:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-rtrBhWH6R5I/VLzxjTB4olI/AAAAAAAACdE/TIMzH4YyOoY/s1600/gbenga2.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-vEn7gsbM2B4/VLzx7_jtxhI/AAAAAAAACdM/Ye1BIpBekBo/s1600/gbenga.png[/img]

This is Gbenga Adeyinka's reaction to the sudden change in fuel price.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/gbenga-adeyinka-mocks-jonathan-over-n10.html#sthash.ALsqdn7W.dpuf

FUNNILY, THAT GBENGA IS ONE OF THE MST LOUSIEST COMEDIAN THAT EVER GRACED THE FACE OF THE EART, AND TO COMPUND HIS WOES, HE IS JUST HUMPTY DUMPTY LOOK ALIKE
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by callmenow: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Silent majority indeed!
PDP can only win that election by rigging...
Will whatsapp make a difference?

Whatsapp will be useless like APC on this Valentine's day. Firstly, whatsapp usage in Nigeria is in the low 10 percent. So if APC is relying on it or omojuwa, etc, then it's boat is truly sunk. The price of fuel is coming down. University fees is soon to come down. MTN and glo will soon reduce their prices. Then Jonathan will then claim that he is governing for the many and not the few. Hope, you geddit.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Elebiju: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Eastherbunny:
If not that buhari the sick I for vote jona
Now that he about to die I will still vote jona

Keep doing it my president sir
GEJ till another healthy and competent candidate comes along
you're among the few nlers that actually make sense but let's be candid o my sister, if you are one of those babes is sambisa or if u have a relative among them will you still vote jona?
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by raumdeuter: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
lawanson44:

See this...

Omo Ale!

Thank you for your concern son of a thousand father.

We would shamelessly vote the Otuoke fisherman back to his creeks

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

But they didnt hate Jonathan when this same Yorubas led SNG to make Jonathan acting presidents when Yar Adua died

This same Yorubas didnt hate Jonathan when they voted himin 2011.

They started hating Jonathan when?

With morrons that support Jonathan and PDP, APC doesnt even need to campaign

OK we hate Jonathan, what are you going to do about it?
so Yoruba people single handedly made Jonathan acting president not even the whole Nigeria. eeeeeehhhhh, tell me more of this your tale. castrated fools like you are the reason why this old illiterate deny to show us his certificate. now that you hate Jonathan, what can you do about him being the president of Nigeria?
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Fawklicant: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

FUNNILY, THAT GBENGA IS ONE OF THE MST LOUSIEST COMEDIAN THAT EVER GRACED THE FACE OF THE EART, AND TO COMPUND HIS WOES, HE IS JUST HUMPTY DUMPTY LOOK ALIKE

I thought I was the only one who noticed. Very dry comedian, to funny no be by gra gra. That is the last comedian I can buy his ticket. I'd rather burn the money with my lighter.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by thirty(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Out of desperation, GEJ's
government has increase
subsidy payments and reduced fuel prices to N87 per liter. Many people think it is a good decision.
But it is not. You think you are paying less at the Petrol station, but you cannot experience much
economic developments this way. Why? The monies that have been
budgeted for Education, Security, Constructions and many more will be diverted to pay for subsidy as it was never planned. Budget - $65 per barrel. Crude - $48 per
barrel. We are losing $17 per barrel. In recent weeks, India & Indonesia have removed fuel
subsidies. Nigeria's government decides to take on more.
Deregulation is the solution, not increased subsidy payments. GEJ
is seeking to buy your votes for N10, but your future cannot be
exchanged for N10. He knows this move is not sustainable and so, he will definitely increase it,
even more than N97, if you vote him in. He waited up until 27 days
to the election to make this move.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by lastpage: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
callmenow:

Whatsapp will be useless like APC on this Valentine's day. Firstly, whatsapp usage in Nigeria is in the low 10 percent. So if APC is relying on it or omojuwa, etc, then it's boat is truly sunk. The price of fuel is coming down. University fees is soon to come down. MTN and glo will soon reduce their prices. Then Jonathan will then claim that he is governing for the many and not the few. Hope, you geddit.

Hmmmmmm.... Jonathan has been President for the last SIX YEARS (with the help of the same Yorubas of course!)

....and suddenly, THREE WEEKS TO ELECTION DATE, THE PRICE OF EVERYTHING WILL START COMING DOWN! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hmmm....Cheesux Christ of holy MIRACLES!

***takes Dictionary to lookup the meaning of "GREEK GIFT" ****

Lastpage!
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
lastpage:

.....CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED, huh? shocked shocked shocked

That is why you "Yiibos" will NEVER SMELL the Presidency of this Country. Nntoooyyi! tongue tongue

Its not our fault is "Yiibo Fly" wants to follow a "deadi-body" into his grave"! wink wink
One day you are Jews, next day you are Biafrans, next day you are Niger Deltans, ....bunch of confused retards

NEXT JOOR..... ... tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

#FeBuhari 14th!

I will refer you to this comment when GEJ is re-elected as president after PDP's victory in the polls! Keep living in delusion. grin Omo Ale Jati-Jati tongue tongue

GEJ till 2019 and possibly beyond!
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nashoji:
so Yoruba people single handedly made Jonathan acting president not even the whole Nigeria. eeeeeehhhhh, tell me more of this your tale. castrated fools like you are the reason why this old illiterate deny to show us his certificate. now that you hate Jonathan, what can you do about him being the president of Nigeria?

Point to anyone of your ownuseless tribe of moneys among those who led this protest against the cabal

http://savenigeriagroup.com/2015/01/12/5-years-ago-today-sngs-first-march-to-save-nigeria/
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by shamecurls(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pump Price of Petrol for Oil Exporting Countries in the World as @ 19/01/2015 : in naira
1. Venezuela - 3.73
2. Syria - 9.33
3. Libya - 22.39
4. Saudi Arabia - 29.85
5. Kuwait - 46.65
6. Qatar, Iran, Algeria and Bahrain - 48. 51
7. Sudan - 63.44
Nigeria is in the 5th position as a Major Oil Exporting Country, Venezuela is number 8, Kuwait is in the 13th position, Libya is in number 15, Qatar and Algeria are in positions 14 and 16 respectively. Nigeria is selling Petrol officially at 87 naira per liter and some gullible Nigerians are rejoicing. When shall we grow up? When shall our leaders b accountable GEJ & FG should come out and inform Nigerians on how thet arrived at the 87 naira per liter pump price you want us all to so much celebrate. As for me I don't worship mediocrity. Nigerians wake up. ‪#‎NigeriaDecides2015‬

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by femi4: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
lastpage:

Which Village School did you attend?

What do you approximate any number that is up to 5 to, (as in 44 .5 )

Sheymon was very correct, 44.495 = 45, approx.

If you must criticize, make sure you know better than the fella you are criticizing otherwise, [size=18pt]you come across as a "mor@n"[/size]

Lastpage!
Olodo, that is after second approximation, you can't shoot 44.495 to 45
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by okestev: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
callmenow:
Gbenga is a puerile midget, who is funny, NOT. HE and his misconceived , clueless, and mostly useless APC are suffering from anomie. The silent majority will prevail next month. Twitter and NL will make no difference in the long run. The silent majority knows the difference between the katsina liars and the lion of otuoke.
You are a complete joker with this bias and unreasonable comment. You can't be serious. Are you not operating within the context of Nigerian economy ?
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Bizibi(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
I wish some nigerians know these politicians,Una better see how una life go be this year..... una don see APC politicians dey sit down with PDP........mumu people!!!!
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
raumdeuter:

Thank you for your concern son of a thousand father.

We would shamelessly vote the Otuoke fisherman back to his creeks

You are welcome Omo Ale! Useless people who don't have a history and claim that their father (Oduduwa) fell from the Sky grin grin

I am sure that you are a dropout just as you hausa master buhari who lacks certificate is. grin Ask him to provide his certificate grin
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by tonychristopher: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fawklicant:

I thought I was the only one who noticed. Very dry comedian, to funny no be by gra gra. That is the last comedian I can buy his ticket. I'd rather burn the money with my lighter.

HMMM YOU CONTEMPLATE BUYING HIS TICKET, ME I WILL NEVER EVEN THINK OF WATCHING THE ADVERT OF HIS SHOW

HE IS LOUSINESS RE DEFINED..COMMEDY IS NOT HIS CALLING
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by FreeGlobe(f): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
If this dude is really a comedian then all Nigerians are comedians
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by lastpage: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
thirty:
Out of desperation, GEJ's
government has increase
subsidy payments and reduced fuel prices to N87 per liter. Many people think it is a good decision.
But it is not. You think you are paying less at the Petrol station, but you cannot experience much
economic developments this way. Why? The monies that have been
budgeted for Education, Security, Constructions and many more will be diverted to pay for subsidy as it was never planned. Budget - $65 per barrel. Crude - $48 per
barrel. We are losing $17 per barrel. In recent weeks, India & Indonesia have removed fuel
subsidies. Nigeria's government decides to take on more.
Deregulation is the solution, not increased subsidy payments. GEJ
is seeking to buy your votes for N10, but your future cannot be
exchanged for N10. He knows this move is not sustainable and so, he will definitely increase it,
even more than N97, if you vote him in
. He waited up until 27 days
to the election to make this move.

YOU are one Nigerian that will go places!
Thank you for laying it bare.

Lastpage!
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by UcLloyd: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nashoji:

Don't mind that yoruba man. GEJ is retaining ASO Rock, God pass them.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Xzbit91: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
anonimi:

Shey na the daft pensioner who said HE will stabilise oil price na im make we vote for abi
Perhaps as the man get sense reach na im make im want dash N1.5 trillion to 25 million unemployed Nigerians at N5,000 each shocked Do you think that would be before or after HE has stabilised international price for Niger Delta crude oil, nor be so?

Daft is what daft does always!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
N5,000 among 25 million youths is N125 billion not 1.5 trillion naira
tongue
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by sokera: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
UcLloyd:
Is funny how every yoruba man wants GEJ out...I keep telling people, yorubas are well too tribalistic to be anybody's fellow nigerian! They're not supporting APC cuz of they "change" APC is selling, they're supporting APC cuz they just hate Jonathan and cuz his not yoruba. What a tribe...smh!
what is this one saying ? Were you not aware we Yorubas gave jona full support and all our vote weapon last election? 2011. Ask jona what he as done wrong to make we yorub turn against him
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

When I realized that the not-so-educated aged women in my area were thanking Jonathan for the reduction, I explained to them that it wasn't out of his magnanimity but the fall in the price of fuel in the world market. He had no option. In fact it should have been reduced upto 40 naira per litre. They resorted to abusing the Otuoke man.
child of anger, so you succeeded in imbibing anger in those women. I know you were very happy the time they start abusing the president of federal republic of Nigeria, so shall people of lower grade abuse and go against you. say amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja / Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.