Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures - Agriculture (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures (214260 Views)

Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria / Green House Tomato Production / Cassava Production And Processed Products Made From Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by jethro2: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
"Tomato Millionaire"

Finally here. The nursery is about to start.

Someone announce that prce if tomatoes fall in the market. And I said every one should prepare to buy at multiple of that price by March ending

It's an annual thing.

Tomato price skyrocket yearly in the month of April through June and July.

The current basket for N3,000 will be selling for N30,000.

You might want to know why
You might want to key into the business
You might want to know why my book is called "Tomato Millionaire"

Get a copy
Read through
Join our reading and discussion group to have First hand information of how to start your own farm.

Learn from my own mistakes. Spend your money wisely.

Book is N4,000
Payment to Yinka Adesola
First Bank.

Lagos collection centre
16 John Olugbo Street. Unity Junction. Toyin Avenue. Ikeja

Ibadan collection.
Ogunpa
Contact 08064688501

Will be sending to some other locations that have made payment

Porthacourt
Abuja
Kaduna
Jos
Warri
Ijebu Ode
Minna
Benin
Abeokuta
Akure

Etc

Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by Cocoboms(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Please ma, where can I obtain a copy in Abuja?

jethro2:
"Tomato Millionaire"

Someone announce that prce if tomatoes fall in the market. And I said every one should prepare to buy at multiple of that price by March ending

It's an annual thing.

Get a copy
Read through
Join our reading and discussion group to have First hand information of how to start your own farm.

Book is N4,000
Payment to Yinka Adesola
First Bank.

Lagos collection centre

Ibadan collection.
Ogunpa
Contact 08064688501

Porthacourt
Abuja
Kaduna
Jos
Warri
Ijebu Ode
Minna
Benin
Abeokuta
Akure

Etc
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by jethro2: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Cocoboms:
Please ma, where can I obtain a copy in Abuja?

Will be sending some copies this week.
Please send your no to 08064688501 for your copy to be included. You will be contacted once it gets to Abj
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by Cocoboms(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Okay ma. I'll call the number tomorrow morning to drop my name down. But am I to pay into the firstbank account you provided above first or do I pay on delivery?

jethro2:

Will be sending some copies this week.
Please send your no to 08064688501 for your copy to be included. You will be contacted once it gets to Abj
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by jethro2: 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
Cocoboms:
Okay ma. I'll call the number tomorrow morning to drop my name down. But am I to pay into the firstbank account you provided above first or do I pay on delivery?

We spoke already
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by Cocoboms(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
jethro2:

We spoke already

Yes ma. We did.
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by vosquare: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Who knows where I can buy tomato seeds around ibadan and lagos?
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by vosquare: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
Which tomato seed is the best between pagma cobra and sakata?
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by udi2111: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
jethro2:
Benefit of Participating in Our Agribusiness Training

* Access to one acre of ploughable land to plant vegetable for a year free which will be allocated immediately after the one training

* Free Accommodation for participants.

* Technical supports to participants continue even after the training.

* You can only plant vegetables

* Direct market for the grown vegetables if you follow the good agricultural practise that we will all be learn ing during the training

* No fertilizer will be given.
We will teach on how to make your own organic fertilizer and Pesticide

* You get to feed yourself throughout the period

* You will take care of the farm land given to you but we will provide technical support throughout your planting period.

*: Its on first pay first participating basis

* Participant should prepare for real practical farm work.

Expecting more questions.
Do have a lovely day

Resumption date is Monday, January 7th 2019

1 Balogun Street
Ago Amodu.
Saki East LGA of Oyo State

Participation fee is N50,000

Duration of training is 3 Months

Payments are made to
Entrepreneur Youth Cooperative Multipurpose Society
Stanbic IBTC Saki

With this your eBook on how to cultivate tomatoes, one does not need the physical training again right?
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by jethro2: 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
udi2111:

With this your eBook on how to cultivate tomatoes, one does not need the physical training again right?

Practical aspect is quite different from book explanation
Something's are better seen in practise

1 Like

Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by udi2111: 4:19am On Mar 18, 2019
jethro2:
"Tomato Millionaire"

It's an annual thing.

Get a copy
Read through

Book is N4,000
Payment to Yinka Adesola
First Bank.

Lagos collection centre

Ibadan collection.
Ogunpa
Contact 08064688501

Porthacourt
Abuja
Kaduna
Jos
Warri
Ijebu Ode
Minna
Benin
Abeokuta
Akure

Etc

After purchasing this book and reading through, will I be able to start my own tomato farm under standard agricultural practices?
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by jethro2: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
udi2111:

After purchasing this book and reading through, will I be able to start my own tomato farm under standard agricultural practices?

Theory is quite different from practical. Yes the book is detail but you need some practical experience
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by udi2111: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
jethro2:

Theory is quite different from practical. Yes the book is detail but you need some practical experience
Kindly post pictures of your farm and harvest?

Can the tomato from your farm be sold at the standard market( grocery stores and malls). ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by Burchester: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
I’m a tomato farmer where can I sell my tomatoes ??
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by numen(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
I agree practical is better than theory but practical might not be feasible for some of us who are interested in tomatoe production.

Does your book cover the greenhouse construction and details of where you got the materials in Nigeria?
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by jethro2: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
udi2111:

Kindly post pictures of your farm and harvest?

Can the tomato from your farm be sold at the standard market( grocery stores and malls). ?

You can visit the farm at Farmvilla Resource Centre. Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State.
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by jethro2: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
Burchester:
I’m a tomato farmer where can I sell my tomatoes ??

Visit the nearest market to you
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by jethro2: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
numen:
I agree practical is better than theory but practical might not be feasible for some of us who are interested in tomatoe production.

Does your book cover the greenhouse construction and details of where you got the materials in Nigeria?

How then do you intend to succeed with growing tomatoes without practical experience?

No my book does not cover Green house construction

We grow Open field tomatoes for standard market
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by numen(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lolz @bolded....That's impossible nah. What I meant was coming down to your location for the practical not that we're not doing the practical(with mistakes and learning from our end).

Abeg oh practical na baba for farming. No way around that.

Thanks for the info though. Am really interested in your greenhouse. I guess I'll have to create time and come.
jethro2:

How then do you intend to succeed with growing tomatoes without practical experience?

No my book does not cover Green house construction

We grow Open field tomatoes for standard market
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by Akposy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by Akposy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
vosquare:
Which tomato seed is the best between pagma cobra and sakata?

For rainy season. You should try Rijk Zwaan Gamhar seed, it does very well in the open field/rainy season
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by Akposy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
numen:
Lolz @bolded....That's impossible nah. What I meant was coming down to your location for the practical not that we're not doing the practical(with mistakes and learning from our end).

Abeg oh practical na baba for farming. No way around that.

Thanks for the info though. Am really interested in your greenhouse. I guess I'll have to create time and come.

You could also visit Sedfort Farms at Abeokuta. We grow tomatoes and sweet pepper in our hydroponic green houses
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by Juliana7: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Akposy:

For rainy season. You should try Rijk Zwaan Gamhar seed, it does very well in the open field/rainy season
pls sir, which variety can do well for dry season?
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by numen(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
I'd love that. Will definitely make plans for that. Hydrponics has had my interest for almost 3 years now.

Akposy:

You could also visit Sedfort Farms at Abeokuta. We grow tomatoes and sweet pepper in our hydroponic green houses
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by Akposy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
Juliana7:
pls sir, which variety can do well for dry season?
We sell Jarrah. It does very well in dry season
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by Akposy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
numen:
I'd love that. Will definitely make plans for that. Hydrponics has had my interest for almost 3 years now.

We await your visit

2 Likes

Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by jethro2: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by oladforever: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
HAVE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSAL/FEASIBILITY REPORT DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS WITH FREE CASH FLOW PROJECTION AND FUNDING TIPS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Do you want to expand your business, be more competitive in your industry or achieve certain goals?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you need a business plan! Whether you've just started out or been running for years, business planning can be the key to your success.
Developing and articulating a good business plan/proposal makes your business ideal to have a focus, direction, defines your objectives and maps out strategies to achieve your goals. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements and projected profit/income streams at a glance. A business plan is a living guide that every business should develop as the business grows and changes. Successful businesses review and update their business plan when circumstances change. A business plan thus assist in seeking finance for your business either through banks or investors, showing them why they should invest in your business.
Why don’t you contact us today at DOLAPATH GLOBAL SERVICES for you detailed BUSINESS PLAN or BUSINESS REVIEW.

We will help you develop/review your business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business while exceeding your expectations.
We’ve had previous success stories in the following business areas such as:

Cassava tuber farming and production
Cassava Starch and Flour production
Plastic production
Soap production
Palm Oil and Palm Kernel production
Tissue paper production and packaging
Jumbo reels production
Dry cleaning services
Pharmaceutical drug production
Table water production
Bread and pastries production
Printing / Advertising services
Juice production
Snail Farming
Cat-Fish production. e.t.c.
Why don’t you reach us today and your business will be on the path to success.

Principal Consultant: Olusegun Oladeyi
You can reach us via:
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Call/Watsapp: 08067627940.

Thank you.
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by my2chains(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
vosquare:
Who knows where I can buy tomato seeds around ibadan and lagos?

just go to the market and look for any fresh tomato available been sold,

after buying them,
cut slice it open and bring out their seeds,

you can either dry them in the open or just pour out their water straight to the soil,

after some days it will start to germinate
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by Atlanticfire: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
my2chains:

just go to the market and look for any fresh tomato available been sold,

after buying them,
cut slice it open and bring out their seeds,

you can either dry them in the open or just pour out their water straight to the soil,

after some days it will start to germinate

Don't do this if you are looking for hybrid.

If it is hybrid tomatoes, you will not be able to tell the quality of the offspring that you will get.

If it is open pollinated variety, then this is ok.

1 Like

Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by jethro2: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Are you looking for farm manager, farm supervisor job?

Are you in need of fund to start your own own personal farm but need to work for sometime?

Have you been struggling with crop growing without getting any result?

Do you have some free space in your backyard that is wasting?

If you answer yes to any of the above, you should enroll to participate in our March training or subsequent ones

* We have farm manager jobs for succesful participants.
Salary + accomodation

* Your farming practises will become highly productive and financially rewarding

You ve got a lot to benefit from our practical experience

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures / Updated Price Of Grains And Location. / Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.