Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures - Agriculture (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures (213932 Views)

Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria / Green House Tomato Production / Cassava Production And Processed Products Made From Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by jethro2: 6:23am On May 16, 2021
moshoodtex:
Good afternoon, am in Ìjẹ̀bú-igbo where i do my farming since 7 years back, but my problem in tomato farming is enormous. The major is that only variety survives in our area, and its not so accepted in market in the presence of other varieties, that buyers would not go for ours when they can get another variety. Please, do you think reading your book could solve this problem for me? If yes kindly send your account details to my WhatsApp number 07056877756, I will need soft copy of your book.

You will need to understand the reason why other variety have not been working in your area.

Could be the system of planting or the nursery making..

We plant several other varieties in our area.

If the problem is soil, there will be need to do a proper soil test and also change whatever previous method you must have been using
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by Obatobi1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dear farmers, I have some poultry liters somewhere around new garage in Ibadan. Let me know ASAP if you need it.
Im giving it out free
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by quadraheem(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
4 plots of land containing earthen ponds suitable for Tilapia and catfish farming urgently available for sale in Igbogbo Ikorodu Lagos.
Urgent Sale
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by samuel25(m): 6:00am On Sep 29, 2021
It has been long that madam jethro2 comment here, hope all is well? Are you still i n farming business? Because I'm planning to undergo your training early next year.
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by jethro2: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
samuel25:
It has been long that madam jethro2 comment here, hope all is well? Are you still i n farming business? Because I'm planning to undergo your training early next year.

Coming year training resumption will be March 2023. The team will be on break in January and February
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by wayforward2grea(f): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
jethro2:

Coming year training resumption will be March 2023. The team will be on break in January and February

Please stay away from this woman. She is a notorious fraudster. You will regret dealing with her i bet you. Trust me. She's a serial scammer.
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by REUBEN010(m): 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
wayforward2grea:

Please stay away from this woman. She is a notorious fraudster. You will regret dealing with her i bet you. Trust me. She's a serial scammer.

Can you please state the reason for the caution? Accusation without evidence is an injury to reputation.
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by kareem492(m): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2021
My fellow farmers, I have yam seedlings and fertile land for planting yam. Due to the situation of things, there is no enough fund to carry out the process for this year and I don't want to sell the seedlings. The farm is located at ipetumodu in ile ife, osun state. If you are interested in investing you can call or Whatsapp me on this number 07033602373
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by wayforward2grea(f): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2021
REUBEN010:

Can you please state the reason for the caution? Accusation without evidence is an injury to reputation.

Don't worry, you will definitely see evidence soon i promise. Her victims are working tirelessly to bring this into public domain live with all her conversations proofs/evidence that will be uploaded. I will be updating you. She must change her ways and go make amendment. Yinka Adesola is a notorious fraudster. She knows. Just watch.
Re: Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures by solarized: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
what an end to such a wonderful thread?
i wonder why it ended this way?
neither did the accuser bring forward any proof/s nor did the accused made any comments or updates since.
I will love to see the life ignited back into this thread please, as it's long overdue ....2 years is a long leave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures / Updated Price Of Grains And Location. / Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.