Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (93862 Views)

Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos / Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Welder(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hypocrites all over this thread.

Everyone castigating this lady for finding love again or getting it from a younger man; as if they expect her to mourn forever.

Bunch of retards.

12 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Kenai: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mike Godson Ifeanyichukwu, i n'ara nwanyi toro gi?
Aru!!!
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Welder(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
fairygeh:
Ini edo,upon all the love and respect I have for u.were u dating this guy before u left ur EX hubby? Not against her having a new relationship. But errm,the boy looks
younger than her and what were they doing in that 3rd pics?pics too intimate Did they just finish f*****g?

Who da fuq are you to be talking thrash like some moral standard. If you are an old cargo who cant attract the younger male...then up your game.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
M nt surprised tho..cos ve seen a movie which dey both featured 2geda as gf n bf..so hapi 4 her

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by naza9ja(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
cryThis is child abuse

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Welder(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
TippyTop:
Her inlaws were probably right, she was busy screwing around even when married.

No shame at all smh!

No shame in having a life? where do this morons emanate from sef?

Dude...she is single and allowed to mingle with whoever she pleases. Screw the ex inlaws and thier iconsequential opinion/allegations.

Shit dont matter.

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by collinsola: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
na these 3pic shocked buhari they look 4get INEC correct name kiss

INDEPENDENT NIGERIA ELECTORAL COMMISSION tongue

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by DanPolice(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
I pity this young man. So na like dis e won carry e own hand finish himself? Make e mama begin dey visit prayer house now for the life of her pikin because na die my guy dey so!

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Coolguy89(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
D guy wan take em share be dat grin
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by juniormusa(m): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sharp guy grin grin
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Randerl: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nice Sugar Mommy in the making.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by juniormusa(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Babysho:

like or like like or love like?

U dnt av to choose...all are gay
No homo that's why I didn't use love grin
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by moderatorr1: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Amazing

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by kagel: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
emaboi:
Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by mployer(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ashawo 10 kobo angry angry
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Akwa ibom girls and fornication/adultery... Sai Gej till 2020... No election in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Abegi, man bodi no be firewood
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by esoboy875(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ladies........... wel sha dat is her own life.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Burger01(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Is this love? SMH.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by apparentlylaw(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Definition of Moving on ...Congracts to her jawee @least dz guy fine pass dah other 1

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by allabout(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is nigerianfilm.com and this is what i called Celebrity Marriage or Contract Wedding.

They should stop deceiving Nigerians. The next thing you hear is Divorce.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by stayblack: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT..
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Glorified house boy!! All these men looking for already made girls to go reap rewards from. Ini watch your cheque book o, make sure he doesn't even know anything about your account balance

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
I wish to be in that guy's shoe ...

my only wish.....i don't care if her marriage crumble
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Chai!

I bet she had this going alongside her marriage.

Ashawo !!!
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by wordcat(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
1, 2, 3 errh that 3rd pix hmmmm
I can only suck, lick and kick.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oh mama mia guy see as u take those things do pillow enjoy nothing do you.....

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
jonahmonda:

What do you mean by rubbish?

Or are you jealous that she more beautiful than u are?
Who told u she's more beautiful...u can't b sure until I bcome an actress 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) / Daniel D'Third Dead: The Swimming Pool In D'banj's House That Drowned His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.