Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (93853 Views)

Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos / Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by simdam500(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
fvck ini!!!!!!!!!!! who cares about her
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by 100Cents: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Calabar, akwa ibom. Hmmm!

Make I no talk.

Changing men like wrapper.

On a serious note, what exactly is this handsome young man looking for in an old lady who has it on record couldn't born for her husband ?
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
If you are also here to read comments and laugh,hit like else bounce! cheesy the funniest part is that the guys insulting her would give anytin to be in the actor's position right now! Hypocrites![color=#006600][/color] grin

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by desharon(f): 2:33am On Jan 20, 2015
juniormusa:
I like this actor grin grin

Same here.. Mike Godson has been the most handsome that I admired so much in nollywood. maybe its due to my high flays for handsome guys esp the ones with red lips... wishing them a sweet romance.

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 20, 2015
That was where it all began.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 20, 2015
desharon:

Same here.. Mike Godson has been the most handsome that I admired so much in nollywood. maybe its due to my high flays for handsome guys esp the ones with red lips... wishing them a sweet romance.

And that is why they fork your likes without condom. Nansense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Juliedora79(f): 6:40am On Jan 20, 2015
This might just be publicity stunt.
The third picture looks like its from a movie they acted.
She 's prolly doing this to tell her ex she has moved on.
the rate at which everything is fake this days sef dey fear person.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by desharon(f): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2015
papawemba:

And that is why they mess your likes without condom. Nansense

I take an exception to be quoted by Ur kinds. grow up already..
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by maureeoy: 7:48am On Jan 20, 2015
Nobody should judge anybody. nobody is better.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by maxtop(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2015
She will divorce this dude again and build another mansion. She is a golddigger. It seems the guy is rich and I pity him cuz he is on the verge of know return.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by maxtop(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2015
maureeoy:
Nobody should judge anybody. nobody is better.
Sharrap ! Are you encouraging her ? She jumps from one man to the other. What is she looking for ?
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Tashaamania(f): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
For real? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by mrquality: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
hey Mikeo y inii ?
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by VoteWisely: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by zamzy(f): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dnt blife dis jare!dis in d MOVIES!i mean on set shootin a movie
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by lindsay(f): 3:32am On Jan 22, 2015
Babysho:
This Ini Edo's toe-toe 4 don wear and tear...she change boyfriend like nepa current....i am nt shocked if any1 finds dis shocking news shocking..lemme continue ma shokiiing...b4 nepa wil take lyt n shock me!

Haha haha. Choi!
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by lindsay(f): 3:36am On Jan 22, 2015
slap1:
My guy don leave pillow put head for bobbbby. Congrats! Osho free things!

Nna it is called enjoyment
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by lindsay(f): 3:41am On Jan 22, 2015
igbsam:

It's easier for men to move on than for you ladies. She herself is shameless as a woman to have junped into another man's bed just few months of her breakup.....isn't she remorseful ? Abeg no support bad thing biko. This small boy wey no get anything to offer other than his prick....he will soon dump her. Maybe she think she wants to get back at her husband, but we men no really send

You are retarded and backward. Look at the dumb a$$ double standard shit you wrote....
It is okay for her husband to be a dog but bad for her to fall in love. Nigga shut your @$$ up!!!!
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by lindsay(f): 3:42am On Jan 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Please crawl back into the cave you emanated from, I don't speak/understand 'nonsense', thank you.

God bless you for this
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by lindsay(f): 3:48am On Jan 22, 2015
igbsam:

I'll quote u on this statement when the chips are down in dis new found rush rush love u supporting her to indulges in. For now, I'll let it go. Not the type that exchange words on social media.

Le.. and so what is she break up nko? Smh

Some major coons in thisome thread
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 22, 2015
emaboi:
Hmmmm
All these things you are posting,what if PDP wins? What will happen then?
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by emaboi(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2015
dovelike:

All these things you are posting,what if PDP wins? What will happen then?
You should think about the masses following this man first..
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Babysho(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2015
lindsay:

Haha haha. Choi!

lol..dnt mind me...
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
emaboi:

You should think about the masses following this man first..
Doesn't mean he is going to win
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by emaboi(m): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
dovelike:

Doesn't mean he is going to win
Let's wait till feb...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) / Daniel D'Third Dead: The Swimming Pool In D'banj's House That Drowned His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.