Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (93857 Views)

Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos / Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by 12ema: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
sexycat:
So this is the reason why she broke up with her hubby!! She was actually shopping for younger and fresher boyz so that she can be getting enough straffing grin grin grin so why did she say her inlaws were unjustly alleging her of infidelity? This is the height of it all because its barely 6 months she divorced.

Not condoning her behaviour, but there is no time limit when it comes to searching for a relationship after a divorce. Did you read the OP's post? her former husband is already in love and is about to re marry. The same amount of time he had to fall in love is the same amount of time she is using to sow her wild oats. Live and let live.

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
zeb04:
I am shocked also. Isn't the husband about to get married again ...that's one thing with hypocrites, they never want you happy they would only be satisfied if you are perpetually sorrowful.

She is divorced and doesn't owe anyone
well spoken
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
igbsam:
Her Ex-inLaws have been justified.

It's confirmed....she's been indulging in infidelity for long. Reason why her marriage broke down.

Shameless woman!
Abegi, so what will be said about her ex hubby who is about to remarry? If he's already talking marriage with someone else months after breakup, shouldn't that suggest he's also been dating the so called new woman in his life?

Y'all should just shut it.

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by mediachirps(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
evil men... waiting for another man to dump his woman.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
dis is a Small boy na. how much can he giv her?? Twweeaa
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by igbsam(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Abegi, so what will be said about her ex hubby who is about to remarry? If he's already talking marriage with someone else months after marriage, shouldn't that suggest he's also been dating the so called new woman in his life?

It's easier for men to move on than for you ladies. She herself is shameless as a woman to have junped into another man's bed just few months of her breakup.....isn't she remorseful ? Abeg no support bad thing biko. This small boy wey no get anything to offer other than his prick....he will soon dump her. Maybe she think she wants to get back at her husband, but we men no really send
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kai ini this is a No No
There's no need advertising the relationship to prove you've moved on.

Too much media interference ruins relationships

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
igbsam:

It's easier for men to move on than for you ladies. She herself is shameless as a woman to have junped into another man's bed just few months of her breakup.....isn't she remorseful ? Abeg no support bad thing biko. This small boy wey no get anything to offer other than his prick....he will soon dump her. Maybe she think she wants to get back at her husband, but we men no really send
lmao

Shameful for her to move on but not shameful for her husband to be remarrying?

Small sense. Just buy small. It is not expensive

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
igbsam:

Please crawl back into the cave you emanated from, I don't speak/understand 'nonsense', thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
crackhouse:
..............and the dude in question will come out tomorrow to ask God why things are not moving well for him.
what's his offense? Why won't things move well for him? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by sladimeji(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fine boy...i pity u ..beta find ur mate
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
dis na Bad Choice ooo
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Welder:

Who da fuq are you to be talking thrash like some moral standard. If you are an old cargo who cant attract the younger male...then up your game.

You are mad.you need medical attention asap.and who the hell is this monkey and which zoo did u escape from.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
That's cool.....she has moved on.
No time to check time. ....

Modified: I just they see random foolish comments above me. But why una too like argument pass fight? both husband and wife don' move on una dey here dey argue the time frame we dey supposed to dey single before they begin date again, them tell una set break up is the same as mourning?

lol don't blame am just so freaking tired and I have enough jacking to do this night let me just use this medium to blow out steam.....lol.....
process simulation, na me and you tonight.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Welder:

Who da fuq are you to be talking thrash like some moral standard. If you are an old cargo who cant attract the younger male...then up your game.

lol
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by igbsam(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
cococandy:
lmao

Shameful for her to move on but not shameful for her husband to be remarrying?

Small sense. Just buy small. It is not expensive

Issorite, u wey get sense, abeg na how much be yout chinchin sense ? Anyway, I don't expect u women to swallow such bitter pills
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by namuguibe(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
typicaltemi:

Amebo, wateva. Don't tell me u'r jealous?
I am not my dear and the fact is you are not all that ... shocked

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by igbsam(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Please crawl back into the cave you emanated from, I don't speak/understand 'nonsense', thank you.

Normally, I don't exchange words with women, but since u don't understand wat d truth is, nne biko....shift!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by twerkjack: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
himkers:
See those brea$ts shocked

Only if I could get my mouth of em grin..
FALLEN BWEASTS undecidedU CAN DO BETTER
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by twerkjack: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
HE'S GOT TO BE HER BOY TOY COS SHES TOO OLD FOR HIM
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
igbsam:

Issorite, u wey get sense, abeg na how much be yout chinchin sense ? Anyway, I don't expect u women to swallow such bitter pills

Lmao @bitter pills grin grin

The only person bitter here is you. Simply because you can't fathom how she could move on so easily and attract an even younger and sexier man than the former monkey she married.

You're already left behind if you keep believing it is not the place of women to find love so soon again after a break up.
You would rather she wallows in loneliness and all men reject her because she's been married before.

She's not the first and won't be the last.
Yea so that bitter pill remains yours to swallow the more you see women moving on after dumping goats that didn't conform to their marriage vows tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
nnafather:

Why young guys these days too like second hand abuna? Cougar.

As if you were the one that deflowered your girlfriend.

People sef. ..

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
sexycat:
So this is the reason why she broke up with her hubby!! She was actually shopping for younger and fresher boyz so that she can be getting enough straffing grin grin grin so why did she say her inlaws were unjustly alleging her of infidelity? This is the height of it all because its barely 6 months she divorced.

So? Should she wait years to find love?

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by igbsam(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
cococandy:

The only person bitter here is you. Simply because you can't fathom how she could move on so easily and attract an even younger and sexier man than the former monkey she married.

You're already left behind if you keep believing it is not the place of women to find love so soon again after a break up.
You would rather she wallows in loneliness and all men reject her because she's been married before.

Yea so that bitter pill remains yours to swallow the more you see women moving on after dumping goats that didn't conform to their marriage vows tongue

I'll quote u on this statement when the chips are down in dis new found rush rush love u supporting her to indulges in. For now, I'll let it go. Not the type that exchange words on social media.
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
igbsam:

I'll quote u on this statement when the chips are down in dis new found rush rush love u supporting her to indulges in. For now, I'll let it go. Not the type that exchange words on social media.
if it crashes nko? How is it your business?
How do you know the hubby's own won't crash before hers? As we all can see he's a serial flirt. From one wife to ini edo to a new wife.

Mtchewwwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by adorable29(f): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Abegi, so what will be said about her ex hubby who is about to remarry? If he's already talking marriage with someone else months after breakup, shouldn't that suggest he's also been dating the so called new woman in his life?

Don't mind them. Wonder how they arrived at the stupi.d logic that she was dating him during marriage. so 6months is not enough to meet some one new...

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by adorable29(f): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
cococandy:

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by nepp(f): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Welder:
Hypocrites all over this thread.

Everyone castigating this lady for finding love again or getting it from a younger man; as if they expect her to mourn forever.

Bunch of retards.

I liked ur post smiley

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by Humblesam(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
chomaloo:
Ds our naija celebs them sef wen dey jump up for anytin wey dey under skirt.shame no even catch am to kip am secret small for even 2months.anytin akwa ibom there yansh dey sscratch them anyhow

My friend tame your tongue before you find yourself naked 12noon at the market square with a stick on your right hand and some pieces of a torn pant on your left.
Because you've decided to wake the sleeping dog,then his eyes will never leave your direction.
You are under my surveillance from now
Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by prettymaxy(f): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sugarmummy tins

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) by walearoy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
nnafather:
Why young guys these days too like second hand abuna? Cougar.

MONEY!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) / Daniel D'Third Dead: The Swimming Pool In D'banj's House That Drowned His Son

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.