Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! (7658 Views)

The Truth About Lightskin Females! / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / 7 Things To Tell Yourself When You Feel Bad About Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by adexsimply(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
striktlymi:

That serious!

Any particular reason?

School?
Nope, I just can't cope with relationships..I've had just one all my life
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
adexsimply:

Hmmm...

Any plans to get married?
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by adexsimply(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
striktlymi:

Hmmm...

Any plans to get married?
Nope..I'm not getting married
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
adexsimply:
Nope..I'm not getting married

Okay, cool!
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Caracta(f): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
adexsimply:

Nope. Two.
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by adexsimply(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Caracta:

Nope. Two.
LOL..I didn't date the other one..You knew that? I dated just you

And you had to break my heart cry cry
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Caracta(f): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
adexsimply:
LOL..I didn't date the other one..You knew that? I dated just you

And you had to break my heart cry cry

You dated her...and that "small" girl tongue

I was rooting for her...felt so real and reasonable. I mean the first!

If only I had a gun...I would blow your brains out sad
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by adexsimply(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Caracta:

You dated her...and that "small" girl tongue

I was rooting for her...felt so real and reasonable. I mean the first!

If only I had a gun...I would blow your brains out sad
We didn't date..I still asked her yesterday...She said she didn't know if we dated..I'm sure we didn't....The barriers were/are too much

The only relationship I had was with "that small girl"
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Caracta(f): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
adexsimply:
We didn't date..I still asked her yesterday...She said she didn't know if we dated..I'm sure we didn't....The barriers were/are too much

The only relationship I had was with "that small girl"

Let's not derail. Guys like you should be friend-zoned till eternity.

Bye sad
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by adexsimply(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Caracta:

Bye sad
I'll break my vows for you kiss kiss

BTW,I still love her..
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by jnrbayano(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
This thread is heading in the right direction.

Still laughing

cheesy cheesy

Cc: Rich4god, striktlymi
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by adexsimply(m): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
jnrbayano:

Still laughing

cheesy cheesy

Cc: Rich4god, striktlymi
Aproko cheesy
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by dstnd: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
marriage!
bt i wont get my hopes up.
grin
EroticAngelina:
marriage!
bt i wont get my hopes up.
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
jnrbayano:

Still laughing

cheesy cheesy

Cc: Rih4god, striktlymi

Hmmm...
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Caracta(f): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
adexsimply:
I'll break my vows for you kiss kiss

BTW,I still love her..

Then stop stalling. You are 90% responsible for the barriers. Just open your mind. How difficult can that be?

Btw that "small girl" was no girlfriend of yours...as far as I'm concerned. Wonder what took you to that lane. Smh.

Now please stop derailing this thread. tongue
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by adexsimply(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Caracta:

Then stop stalling. You are 90% responsible for the barriers. Just open your mind. How difficult can that be?

Btw that "small girl" was no girlfriend of yours...as far as I'm concerned. Wonder what took you to that lane. Smh.

Now please stop derailing this thread. tongue
Oga striktlymi is not complaining tongue..
I'm no longer responsible for the barriers sad
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Rich4god(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
striktlymi:

Lol!

Make sure you invite us to your ordination. tongue
lol.... Ordi gini...?

Time will come when i will move frm single n comfortable to single and searching...
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Rich4god(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
adexsimply:
Well, I no dey relationship and I no dey interested cry cry
You will never walk alone...

Hope you understand...
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Rich4god(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Caracta:

Bye sad
chai...
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rich4god:
lol.... Ordi gini...?

Time will come when i will move frm single n comfortable to single and searching...

Hmmmm.....

Let that time come o biko.
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by adexsimply(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rich4god:
You will never walk alone...

Hope you understand...
of course ..YNWA!!! grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Rich4god(m): 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
striktlymi:

Hmmmm.....

Let that time come o biko.
Sure... Before the end of this year...

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Rich4god(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
adexsimply:
of course ..YNWA!!! grin grin grin
Thought as much... Your signature told me so...
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by FKBZ: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
striktlymi:

Lol!

I don't have one...sorry. smiley
Lol I can see u are vying towards getting one,cos all ur threads are abt relationships now.
Nice one
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by FKBZ: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
ToroJah:

nice!!! can I be a friend?

Lol,babe is tripping already.
Striktlymi wetin ur dp go cause u won't experrect it
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 02, 2015
Rich4god:
Sure... Before the end of this year...

Let me quote this for reference tongue
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 02, 2015
It is heading backwards.
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 02, 2015
FKBZ:

Lol,babe is tripping already.
Striktlymi wetin ur dp go cause u won't experrect it

Hehehe...

The lady didn't say she is tripping na.

The opportunity to make friends should be one if the good things about being part of a social network.

Can I be your friend? smiley
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 02, 2015
I think its heading to the rocks not marriage.
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Vado(m): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2015
Mine hit an iceberg like the Titanic. A brother don't even know how to fall in love no more. angry
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by FKBZ: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=striktlymi post=30347045]

Hehehe...

The lady didn't say she is tripping na.

The opportunity to make friends should be one if the good things about being part of a social network.

Can I be your friend? smiley[/quo
Sure y not,but u must be ready to commit grin kiss
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=FKBZ post=30348466][/quote]

I am committed to all my friends. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pot Belly N Sex / You / How To Compliment A Girl Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.