Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! (7647 Views)

The Truth About Lightskin Females! / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / 7 Things To Tell Yourself When You Feel Bad About Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by FKBZ: 10:15am On Feb 02, 2015
striktlymi:

I am committed to all my friends. smiley

Nice
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Ishilove: 10:41am On Feb 02, 2015
striktlymi:

smiley

Yeah, I do say so.

Sent you a PM already. wink

ToroJah:

did you get my response?

striktlymi:

Yes I did!

Sent you another message.

grin grin wink cheesy grin wink wink
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by ToroJah: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2015
Ishilove:

grin grin wink cheesy grin wink wink
Oga/madam please what's funny?
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Ishilove: 10:55am On Feb 02, 2015
ToroJah:

Oga/madam please what's funny?
I sense budding romance... grin grin
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by ToroJah: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2015
FKBZ:

Lol,babe is tripping already.
Striktlymi wetin ur dp go cause u won't experrect it

what a world! so a lady can't just be friends with the opposite Sex without the world reading meaning to it, I give up!!!!
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Enoquin(f): 11:09am On Feb 02, 2015
adexsimply:
Nope, I just can't cope with relationships..I've had just one all my life

cheesy sure?
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by adexsimply(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Enoquin:

cheesy sure?
What ? angry angry angry
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Enoquin(f): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2015
adexsimply:
What ? angry angry angry

Mbok swerve, I no get your time today but you really are a Jonathan oh; barriers are being broken. Halleluyah grin
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by adexsimply(m): 11:20am On Feb 02, 2015
Enoquin:

Mbok swerve, I no get your time today but you really are a Jonathan oh; barriers are being broken. Halleluyah grin
Madame, speak the language I understand tongue
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by FKBZ: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2015
ToroJah:

what a world! so a lady can't just be friends with the opposite Sex without the world reading meaning to it, I give up!!!!
Pls don't give up yet kiss...u never know where did might lead.
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2015
Ishilove:

I sense budding romance... grin grin

Is that all you sensed sweetheart?

She and I are already at the Ikoyi registry. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Rich4god(m): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2015
Nneka123:
It is heading backwards.
Change gear to forward drive... Abi mk I help you push am... :p

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Rich4god(m): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2015
striktlymi:

lol....cheesycheesycheesy:p:p:p
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2015
FKBZ:

Pls don't give up yet kiss...u never know where did might lead.

Who said she has given up?

We both agreed to make you the second wife and Ishiwahala the third.

Sent you guys PMs o...

You better say yes or yes kiss kiss
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2015
Nneka123:
It is heading backwards.

Why so?

If its not progressing, why still be in it?
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by FKBZ: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2015
striktlymi:

Who said she has given up?

We both agreed to make you the second wife and Ishiwahala the third.

Sent you guys PMs o...

You better say yes or yes kiss kiss

Lol......replied.
Torojah ain't interested pls continu ooooo
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 02, 2015
FKBZ:

Lol......replied.

Stop breaking my heart joor tongue

You must be interested o angry
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2015
FKBZ:

Lol......replied.

Seen!

Just sent another message. smiley
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Enoquin(f): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2015
adexsimply:
Madame, speak the language I understand tongue

I think you should drop the ambiguity crown...at least for the sake of ambiguous people tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by adexsimply(m): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Enoquin:

I think you should drop the ambiguity crown...at least for the sake of ambiguous people tongue
lol...you try now cool
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by FKBZ: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Replief
author=striktlymi post=30354233]

Seen!

Just sent another message. smiley[/quote]
Replied
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Ishilove: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
striktlymi:

Ha hank God!! I was beginning to think you'd never get married grin grin
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Ishilove: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
striktlymi:

Seen!

Won't you send me a message too? sad angry
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by zoomman(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
TO THE PROMISE LAND.....
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
FKBZ:
Replief
author=striktlymi post=30354233]

Seen!

Replied

Cool!

Another sent!
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ishilove:

Ha hank God!! I was beginning to think you'd never get married grin grin

grin

I guess you must be thrilled that I am not only getting married but to three lovely ladies. kiss

What else can a man ask for?
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ishilove:

Won't you send me a message too? sad angry

Haba my heartbeat...already sent you a PM ni.
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Rich4god(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hmmmm... Make i siddon for corner dey look... Dis one wet pm just dey fly around... B like i go join jnrbayano dey laf...
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Ishilove: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
striktlymi:

Haba my heartbeat...already sent you a PM ni.
Oh striky, your message is so beautiful...

*sob*

Alas, I must refuse your proposal. You're too Catholic for me angry

tongue
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Ishilove: 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
striktlymi:

grin

I guess you must be thrilled that I am not only getting married but to three lovely ladies. kiss

What else can a man ask for?
Na you biko. Any other striky is a counterfeit cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by xtervaganza(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
valdes00:
Olumo-rock
hahqhahahaha
Re: Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ishilove:

Oh striky, your message is so beautiful...

*sob*

Alas, I must refuse your proposal. You're too Catholic for me angry

tongue

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This / Is Seun Dating Mukina?? / My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.