Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? (3387 Views)

My Cousin Came To Me To Complain About Life, Check Out His Problem / The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by virginboy1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Disclaimer:I am not rating or hyping Virginity.Thanks
Am in my middle twenties,like any sane male my age,I have a libido that can far too much for me handle.
During cold weather like harmattan period,the urge usually escalates to a paramount peak to an extent of me loosing focus at night.
Waking up feeling depressed due to the urge and whenever I find it difficult to bare,I end up doing press-up or any exercise(which is an advantage physically).
I always feel awkward and wimpy when some friends and colleagues expressed their sex tales(the heavenly feelings,the elated mood it gives them)"chaiiii".
Infact,I used to be mocked by guys and ridiculed by some ladies concerning my no sex status.
If I have waist pain and seek for solutions,i get negative advice like"it is because you dont sex,your akamu don full,etc)
I was adviced to pray and fast that it is spiritual,I tried,but the libido is still overwhelming.
Often times during sermon i loose concentration and focus in mind due to this "konji or wateva" feelings.SMH
Lastly the idea of marriage popped up,which leaves me with the problem of how long will i wait to get married,when I don't have the luxury and still have a carrier to acheive."All Izz Well"
Viewers discretion,advice,assertioms and opinion is needed.Virgins and Secondary Virgins how do you all cope?pls share.
Virgin bashers please take it easy on me.

Cc:Jmoore,Samewell247,Onila,SeverusShape,Eraddray,peteruuu,MilesLamar,Shawnfamous,Chison89,Cutehector4u,Laslasticlala

1 Like

Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by cirmuell(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hian. undecided
Consult Nairaland association of vaseline users na.

3 Likes

Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ermm..
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by thiefnubu(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ok
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
cirmuell:
Hian. undecided
...you need to give him your business card nna...
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by cirmuell(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
soe:
...you need to give him your business card nna...
smiley Hw was ur day bro?
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by AfricanApple(f): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
you are one of the reasons Vaseline is difficult to get in the market
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by DonX001: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
cirmuell:
Hian. undecided
Seconded!!!
You can add NL Association of Soap Users, NL Association of Toothpaste Users shocked shocked shocked , and even NL Association of Chinese Balm Users shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

PS: You can find their Presidents on all the Virginity threads littering the forum.
The loudest proponents are usually the president, or at least in the exco, of one of these associations.

grin grin grin
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by Enegod(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
AfricanApple:

cirmuell:
Hian. undecided
grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by cirmuell(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
AfricanApple:
gringrin
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by cirmuell(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
DonX001:

Seconded!!!
You can add NL Association of Soap Users, NL Association of Toothpaste Users shocked shocked shocked , and even NL Association of Chinese Balm Users shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

PS: You can find their Presidents on all the Virginity threads littering the forum.
The loudest proponents are usually the president, or at least in the exco, of one of these associations.

grin grin grin
grin
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by mirexxx(f): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
my opinion o...seems u dont wanna av premarital sex so if u have a girlfnd u love, tell her abt it n ask her 2 marry u if she accepts then go 2 a nearby church meet d priest and ask him 2 join u b4 God. u don't need money 4 wedding or anyfin.

its not a sin smiley

at least u'd b relieved
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by AfricanApple(f): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Enegod:

grin grin
na this kain night u dey laugh like this? I no won get nightmares

1 Like

Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by Enegod(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
AfricanApple:
na this kain night u dey laugh like this? I no won get nightmares
am sure this will prevent it...

Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 20, 2015
cirmuell:
smiley Hw was ur day bro?
...we are derailing bro...lol..fine n urs?
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by nawtikid(m): 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hehehe...niqqa, u jst dey giv urxef undeserved frustrations....go n fvck jo
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by mentorandfriend(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
The feelings you're having is natural. I have them too. It can really be frustrating. I've never had sex before, so I identify with your feelings. My advice is not for you to go out looking for cheap sex. Get a girl who really loves you. If both of you are really into each other, then little things as calls, text, pings, exchange of gifts, hugging, deep french kissing, and holding of hands can show you how much you're really loved. It eases the tension. That's what I did.

3 Likes

Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by jigxy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
mirexxx:
my opinion o...seems u dont wanna av premarital sex so if u have a girlfnd u love, tell her abt it n ask her 2 marry u if she accepts then go 2 a nearby church meet d priest and ask him 2 join u b4 God. u don't need money 4 wedding or anyfin.

its not a sin smiley

at least u'd b relieved

what if him or the girl neva finish school?
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by mirexxx(f): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
jigxy:

what if him or the girl neva finish school?
lol dts d only way i know o since he doesn't wanna fornicate

thanks,bye smiley
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by cirmuell(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
soe:
...we are derailing bro...lol..fine n urs?
grin paying me back with my coin eh?

my day going smooth! cool

1 Like

Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by SMREXY(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
mirexxx:

its not a sin smiley

at least u'd b relieved

Nyc post dear!
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by mirexxx(f): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
SMREXY:
Nyc post dear!
seriously?? thanks a bunchsmiley
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by Maamin(m): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bros @op, looks like your dogoyaro is trying to put you into palava. But dont worry, here is my two cent advise warning.

You need to put that your third leggy under serious probation and mind over matter plus watch plenty of cartoons grin

*unwraps boli and takes a bite*
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by AfricanApple(f): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Enegod:
am sure this will prevent it...
it looks like wrapped cocaine shocked
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by virginboy1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
mentorandfriend:
The feelings you're having is natural. I have them too. It can really be frustrating. I've never had sex before, so I identify with your feelings. My advice is not for you to go out looking for cheap sex. Get a girl who really loves you. If both of you are really into each other, then little things as calls, text, pings, exchange of gifts, hugging, deep french kissing, and holding of hands can show you how much you're really loved. It eases the tension. That's what I did.
Getting a girl isnt a problem,I think I will opt to the romance kissing stuff without going into the mutual sex aspect.

But,with the way ladies of this days dash out their virginity/body for so called love,money,food and other trival and luxurous things.To see a lady with same V staus as me,will be a problem.
*Sighs*
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by virginboy1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
mirexxx:

Not that,I dont wanna have sex,since the urge comes with a massive velocity, my body craves for it. Am just obeying the word of my Creator.
I hope I make it and marry someday to get relieved of this overrated stuff.
Thanks for your credible advice

its not a sin smiley

at least u'd b relieved

Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by Enegod(m): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
it looks like wrapped cocaine shocked
nah...its cuban weed undecided
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by Enegod(m): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
undecided
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by AfricanApple(f): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Enegod:
nah...its cuban weed undecided
no wonder!!!
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by AfricanApple(f): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
virginboy1:

Getting a girl isnt a problem,I think I will opt to the romance kissing stuff without going into the mutual sex aspect.

But,with the way ladies of this days dash out their virginity/body for so called love,money,food and other trival and luxurous things.To see a lady with same V staus as me,will be a problem.
*Sighs*
you want to kiss without having sex? one chance for you

2 Likes

Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by jmoore(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
I have given you my reply in the first thread. Why create another duplicate na?
Re: A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? by Enegod(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
no wonder!!!
u like it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience / What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U / Is This True Love Or 'nzuzu' (stupidity)? (Photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.