Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U (3389 Views)

Ways To Tell A Girl You Like Her Without Telling Her / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by udeter: 1:45pm On May 17, 2015
my gf of four yrs travel to abuja witout inform me, i call her she told me that she is in abuja, i asked her what is doing there, she said i should ask her that question. That she is coming to see me again by nextweek so she have not been to abuja b4. What is she doing there?
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Acekidc4(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2015
Wetin con concern me about her Movement!!

Shey ah don Marry Her for House Ni
If she Like make she Trek go her Village without Telling me, e no Concern Me!!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Jackeeh(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2015
Na ya wife? Bros relax mbok.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by sinaj(f): 1:48pm On May 17, 2015
I dnt understand d c**p u typed there
*sits down nd drop phone*

lemme wait for someone dat will xplain it bera to me sad
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 17, 2015
U r such a fool for postin dis sh!t, and dat y she took u for dat, mitchewwwww
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by agarawu23(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2015
Blebleswag:
take it easy

he can't write well doesn't mean he shouldn't share is story.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Cutehector(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2015
sinaj:
I dnt understand d c**p u typed there

*sits down nd drop phone*

lemme wait for someone dat will xplain it bera to me sad
lol does ur fone hav language translator? grin
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
take it easy
he can't write well doesn't mean he shouldn't share is story.
Must everytin be post online, esp. here?
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by agarawu23(m): 1:53pm On May 17, 2015
udeter:
my gf of four yrs travel to abuja witout inform me, i call her she told me that she is in abuja, i asked her what is doing there, she said i should ask her that question. That she is coming to see me again by nextweek so she have not been to abuja b4. What is she doing there?
she travelled to Abuja without informing you? you asked her what she is doing in Abuja? she told you not to ask her right?

if she doesn't have a relative in Abuja, she should explain to you who she went to visit or you kick her ass
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by 7footre(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2015
She has zero respect for you... even though she shouldn't police you around, she should have at least told you about the trip. she is coming around so you guys would have ample tim to talk.... my 2 cents
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by agarawu23(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2015
Blebleswag:

Must everytin be post online, esp. here?
yes, that's why we have romance section where relationship issue should be discussed cool
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
yes, that's why we have romance section where relationship issue should be discussed cool
Ok.
My bf slapped lastnite for no reason, pls wah should I do?
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by natas22: 2:00pm On May 17, 2015
A girl you are not married to, i don't see the reason why you suppose to ask such question so you are telling me all the 4 years you dated her she has not slept with another guy, common bro wake up things like this should not bother you.

www.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by agarawu23(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2015
Blebleswag:

Ok.
My bf slapped lastnite for no reason, pls wah should I do?
slap him back if you wish tongue

open your thread for the advice
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by kullozone(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2015
abeg na english the two of una dey speak?
if na english,I go advise u to speak pigin like me...maybe she no dey understand wen u dey talk to her.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by kullozone(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2015
Blebleswag:

the insult is not necessary naw!
fool?because he can't write/speak well?

modified...

I thought the insult was due to the fact that he pirated English language.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by sinaj(f): 2:08pm On May 17, 2015
Cutehector:
lol does ur fone hav language translator? grin

It doesnt cry
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 17, 2015
Blebleswag:

are you his gurlfriend ?
#laughs
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by dajoaneke(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2015
natas22:
A girl you are not married to, i don't see the reason why you suppose to ask such question so you are telling me all the 4 years you dated her she has not slept with another guy, common bro wake up things like this should not bother you.

www.
Are you implying you cant stay in a relationship with a guy you love without cheating?... Seriously, girls nowadays are not encouraging we bachelors...
Tomorrow they start crying "Oh God, Emma left me for a virgin after destroying my life for 6 years". Forgetting that Emma read all the chats, sms, bank alerts, photos of diff hotel beds, brazillian hair unaccounted for and switched off phone when he knew u left his place with full battery.
We are not dumb, the way OP go handle this gf matter will later make FP. Then you will say guys are wicked. Ok na!
We keep searching though!
#Adventure.Of.A.Wife.Time
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 17, 2015
.........your call has been forwarded to an online customer care agent..
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:

hahahahahahaha...
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by natas22: 2:16pm On May 17, 2015
dajoaneke:

Are you implying you cant stay in a relationship with a guy you love without cheating?... Seriously, girls nowadays are not encouraging we bachelors...
We keep searching though!
#Adventure.Of.A.Wife.Time

Bro first of all am a guy and secondly it's difficult to see a tested,trusted and reliable girl this days. Girls matter don't bother me what bothers me much is that my name is not yet listed in Forbes magazine.

www.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by dajoaneke(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2015
natas22:

Bro first of all am a guy and secondly it's difficult to see a tested,trusted and reliable girl this days. Girls matter don't bother me what bothers me much is that my name is not yet listed in Forbes magazine.

www.
apologies on mistaken identity. I dedicate that post to all the single ladies playing games &searchin for true love. mixing oil n water miracle.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by MsBliss(f): 2:26pm On May 17, 2015
Instead of you to ask your Gf you are asking us Nawa o
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 17, 2015
kullozone:

the insult is not necessary naw!
fool?because he can't write/speak well?

modified...

I thought the insult was due to the fact that he pirated English language.
Not really cos of d English or hw he prepared d write-up, buh cos every little crash shouldn't be post here. We re suppose to tackle very serious issues, not dis one.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
Hehehe, I dnt silly threads.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 17, 2015
sorry op, na sugar daddy turn to lick honey. You want her to take permission before travelling ? you need help

1 Like

agarawu23:
Hehehe, I dnt open silly threads.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by naijaboiy: 2:35pm On May 17, 2015
undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 17, 2015
NinoBrown888:

are you his gurlfriend ? #laughs
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by kullozone(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2015
Blebleswag:

Not really cos of d English or hw he prepared d write-up, buh cos every little crash shouldn't be post here. We re suppose to tackle very serious issues, not dis one.

It might be serious to him tho!

you never know.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Travel To Abuja Without Telling U by pasqal09: 2:51pm On May 17, 2015
Blebleswag:
Ok. My bf slapped lastnite for no reason, pls wah should I do?
CRY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Take:joint Account Or Joined Wahala? / Texts You Should Never Respond To (what His Text Really Means) / Best Places To Hang Out In Lagos For N10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.