Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (51122 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by victorydon77(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
alaoeri:
Fake photos PDP & their deceits, no real sokoto woman will come out for campaign those in the pictures are paid.
na you pay dem?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Kagarko(m): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bad market is really hard to sell.

Anyway thats a hired crowd which is normal by PDP.

OP dont you know that immidiately after he left the palace people swept the road to the palace.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by emcaluv(m): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
@ceo4life, You are just a liar. It is really disturbing how people can lie at will. I watched the PDP rally on both AIT and NTA. Please stop posting fake rally pictures. It was so scanty that camera men refused to zoom to the crowd. Tell Abati your Oga to park well.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by naija2dabone(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
beopened:

Keep fooling yourself

You know in your 'church' mind that GEJ can NEVER win any state in the North

So even if the whole state came to see him,it will not translate to vote for him

Remember these are people whose livelihood have almost been decimated by GEJ's ethnoreligious and divisive style of politicking,whose religion is threatened and region continiously insulted by Jonathanians

You are wrong brother.
These people remember the dry seasoning rice farming support they got from GEJ and the model almajiri schools and the better roads. Their lilives have been impacted positively

4 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by devilsworkshop: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Juliaann:
Jisos!! omo see crowd this is unbelievablesmiley

My humble president may God bless you IJN

And before I forget GEJ till 2019

I just can't stop loving you

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Chibyko(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Gbagaun
He is correct... in d sense dt even dou d suicide bomber is dead, he wil not escape God's punishment... Poster, u r too daft... alwz trying to undstnd sumtn literally... you listen to undstnd bt u urself only listen to respond. Go study ur GSP 101 if u undstnd wt I mean... Iti boribo

4 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by ichidodo: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
People should be careful with these APC e goats and their minions because they would have us believe GEJ's 'supposed unpopularity' in the north even though it is well known nairaland popularity or social meda fame doesn't translate to real electoral victory......this election will shock people..wish it starts tomorrow. All Gej needs is a strong showing at opposition strongholds plus his 100% block votes from SE/SS then Buhari will be sent to quiet retirement..

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by onatisi(m): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
One thing I am sure about is . After this election and gej is sworn in ,he will not remain the same gej nigerians used to know. He is most likely certain to become a better president. He has now seen that nigerians don't value leaders that treat them with respect or pity,but they love leaders who pursue economic goals for the nation with ruthlessness and leaders who inflict pains and hardship on them . They love leaders like fashola who rolls out bulldozers to crush their houses and shops,they love ppl like obj that will send armies to level towns and cities that has militants instead of what gej is ding trying to protect innocent ppl,nigerians wants a president that will send the army to kill women and children ,by this they will respect him . they love and respect leaders like buhari who will execute them for stealing and give them koboko lashes for jumping queues at busstops. Nigerians love leaders who are merciless and ruthless.but if you are gentle and u try to do things in a gentle man manner they will call u clueless. Gej is learning a bitter lesson and when he comes back,I won't be surprised if he comes out smoking hot and fire

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by duni04(m): 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Premiumnoise:
near empty square and rented crowd and despite this, they were all shouting Sai Buhari

CEO4eva or whatever you call yourself, did your president make any comment about the nasty ad by his boy Fayose while he was in Sokoto state? I dont think so. How come Shagari avoided him?

You are very close to him, i dont blame u, you have to feed your family BUT tell him what nigerians did with that nasty advert today

See wetin u do ur floor, on top say u wan prove point on nairaland. Mtshewww undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Largeese(m): 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
People should be careful with these APC e goats and their minions because they would have us believe GEJ's supposed unpopularity in the north even though it is well known nairaland popularity or social meda fame doesn't translate to real electoral victory......[size=18pt]this election will shock people[/size]..wish it starts tomorrow.

Seriously it is going to shock people - the first time an incumbent president loses an election in the new republic. How you take know self?

8 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by sheymoni(m): 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
21 billion will soon finish on rented crowd. moving TANoid from south to north to make it look
like they love him there
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
ceo4eva:
God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Nigeria!!
God Bless Nigerians!!!
Hausas are tired of sharia mumuism. . .very good development

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by eedris07(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dis r paid area boys in Sokoto..
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by lisimmo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
PollNaija opinion poll:

GENERAL PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, WHO IS YOUR CHOICE?

JONATHAN OR BUHARI?

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote and see the result analysis.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by chronique(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
If GEJ actually pulled this crowd in Sokoto,it means some kind of serious surprises will be thrown up at the polls. God bless the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Trailblazer1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ always wins

To all APC goons: beware of GEJpertension cos it kills faster than Ebola

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by cjudy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Gbagaun
your quote and the pic is the biggest fool I have ever seen in my life I swear. when they say someone will not go unpunished what did they mean? God, this guy and his pic are the worst illiterate I have ever seen on earth. so this is how u want naija to be abi? that's why u all are shouting for an olodo like u people to be d next president. Tufiakwa. God forbid. GEJ means that the Suicide Bombers will never go unpunished not on earth olodo but in heaven. chai

4 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by ochoi(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
olrotimi:
some peeps don't realize that the aim of campaigning in most parts of the north is 25% votes which is already certain. In a an exam, it's not the most brilliant who wins the prizes, it's the smartest.
Dat's where u guys got it wrong,do u knw even if gej wins d whol of s/s nd s/e 100Percent he can't wn ds election? He nids enuf votes 4rm d north nd s/w cos states like sokoto, kano,kaduna, lagos, oyo ,osun, bauchi r states dt can fetch any candidate a lot of votes
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by mavinc4u(f): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Premiumnoise:
near empty square and rented crowd and despite this, they were all shouting Sai Buhari

CEO4eva or whatever you call yourself, did your president make any comment about the nasty ad by his boy Fayose while he was in Sokoto state? I dont think so. How come Shagari avoided him?

You are very close to him, i dont blame u, you have to feed your family BUT tell him what nigerians did with that nasty advert today

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Badgers14: 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Proxy001:
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane.The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.The third passenger was President Jonathanand he said: " I'm the smartest president in the world so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "The Nigerian presidenttook my school bag".

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Pavarottii(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Its nt GEJ's power.
Its God's Devine.
He is God's chosen.
So I have no doubt he will govern us for another 4years or even more.
No matter how you fight it, u can't beat it.
The earlier u realize the better.

GEJ tll 2019

6 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by kheart(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sai buhari until wen gej knows how to use a mouse lol

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by anonimi: 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
DonBethel:
ceo4eva always causing problems for the APC clowns here

Exactly grin
Ceo4eva, you are the main man.
The Association of Pretending Crooks, APC think sey na by social media noise of people wey nor even get PVC. They are in for a shcoker on FailBuhari 14th when there will be tears and gnashing of teeth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2041403_20141223000038_jpegd8d1bdf6c37e2e32520e8d1db749a009

Keep the digital, clear pictures flowing o jare. No shaking! Nothing do you!!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Sylvarresta(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
folahann:
Upon all the rentage, that crowd is still too scanty for a presidential campaign. Very very scanty.

@OP if dem born you, post the one for Kebbi State.
Ok make i help you President Jonathan in Kebbi State.
buhahaha, dis one na presidential rally or dog burial

4 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by ichidodo: 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Largeese:

Seriously it is going to shock people - the first time an incumbent president loses an election in the new republic. How you take know self?
Hope you won't migrate to Somalia after GEJ's impending victory....in any case Nigeria needs you but Somalia needs you more.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by onatisi(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
chronique:
If GEJ actually pulled this crowd in Sokoto,it means some kind of serious surprises will be thrown up at the polls. God bless the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
bros believe me ,this election will shock nigerians . Many of these small jss3 boys shouting sai buhari don't know how the game is played and won . It is an understatement to say that buhari will lose , the fact is buhari has lost already. Just wait and see .apc can employ all the social media propaganda machine ,it won't save them from their impending shame at the elections. There is no point arguing with ppl anymore .

7 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Eyepencil: 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
beopened:

Keep fooling yourself

You know in your 'church' mind that GEJ can NEVER win any state in the North

So even if the whole state came to see him,it will not translate to vote for him

Remember these are people whose livelihood have almost been decimated by GEJ's ethnoreligious and divisive style of politicking,whose religion is threatened and region continiously insulted by Jonathanians
THANK GOD SAY NA ONLY ONE VOTE U GET.

NEXT.....

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by melvin0004(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Very very scanty crowd for a presidential rally.

Even Buhari pulled a more bigger crowd in Bayelsa.
funny dude, if u call dis crowd scanty u nid 2 return ur certificate bck 2 ur sch.dats if u hv 1 in d first place.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by walexzy21(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
First comment on Nairaland.. I am in sokoto but I will say the turn up was low. Gbam
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by ebixy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
when people fill a PDP rally, its rented crowd says APC

when people fill an APC rally, its not rented crowd its true nationalist who want change says APC

That's the gospel according to APC

6 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by mavinc4u(f): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
GoldCircle:
only a fool sets fire to his money. The newspapers that were burnt in your picture, weren't they bought? or were they confiscated? What point are you proving by buying the paper with an 'insulting ad' and then setting fire to it?

Wouldn't it have been better if both paper & advert were ignored entirely?

Thanks for this wonderful message. Politics has blind folded a lot of Nigerian youth. Imagine the nonsense, he was lucky the harmattan breeze has stopped if not it would have done justice to his house so that next time he would reason with his brain.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation / How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.