Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (51094 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by eedris07(m): 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Eyepencil:
hian! Wetin dis almajiri dey talk

Ur prblm z u dnt evn u/stnd d meanin of wat u r sayin... Go n do research on wats d meanin of ALMAJIRI..
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Wahala90: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
I laugh at Nigeria! A coupist dictator who cut short democracy, killed inncent Nigerian youth and massively disrespected human rights is suddenly the saint who wants to redeem the country? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by frankyychiji(f): 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sokoto people be like....one good term deserves another.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by BotherMleeper(m): 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
ceo4eva:
1. Palace musicians welcoming the President to the Sultan's palace today.

2. Excited motorcyclists welcoming the President's campaign train to the city today.

From these pictures you cant hear the chants of "ba maso" and "sai buhari"

Meanwhile the cheering motley crowd in green are TANoids.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Chars1289: 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Eyepencil:
LOL... HOW U WAN TAKE SEE THE CROWD WEN U NO GREE BUY BETA TELEVISION SET
Hey low life..I saw the news 6pm amd 9pm today.I insist those pics ain't true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Eyepencil: 12:01am On Jan 20, 2015
Chars1289:

Hey low life..I saw the news 6pm amd 9pm today.I insist those pics ain't true.
FOOL NA UNA FAMILY RALLY BE DAT ABI? MONKEY

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2015
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Chars1289: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2015
Eyepencil:
FOOL NA UNA FAMILY RALLY BE DAT ABI? MONKEY

ohh my little friend is pained.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by AfricaMagic(m): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2015
Pls are there INEC officials in the house? I had issue getting through the crowd when voters registeration was on. Because of some tight schedules I couldn't register to vote. Is it still possible for me to be registered if I visit the nearest LGA office?

Pls I need urgent response. I'm seriously in need of that PVC. Thanks
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Wahala90: 12:12am On Jan 20, 2015
Who killed Ben Ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it?
Who doesn't attend the Federal Executive Council meetings yet collects his allowances?
Who cancelled former Lagos Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government?
Who used Violence to stop the 1985 National Conference of the National Association of Nigeria Students?
Who jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy?
Who Jailed Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government?
Who raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country? Was he also corrupt?
Who threw Former Vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money?
Who jailed honest and respected Pa Adekunle Ajasin?
Who jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government?
Who banned the Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) during his regime?
Who stopped the Ooni of Ife from traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984?
Who broke up the press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives?
Who jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Deltagiant: 12:14am On Jan 20, 2015
frankyychiji:
Sokoto people be like....one good term deserves another.

....And the Pres. Shehu Shagari factor. A revered son of Sokoto removed by Buhari. Many Sokotoans do not share the return of the coupist who removed their own from power.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 20, 2015
Premiumnoise:
near empty square and rented crowd and despite this, they were all shouting Sai Buhari

CEO4eva or whatever you call yourself, did your president make any comment about the nasty ad by his boy Fayose while he was in Sokoto state? I dont think so. How come Shagari avoided him?

You are very close to him, i dont blame u, you have to feed your family BUT tell him what nigerians did with that nasty advert today

thunder of God + that of devils join together and strike you. For you are so stupid for what you just said.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Gondonu: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2015
Wahala90:
I laugh at Nigeria! A coupist dictator who cut short democracy, killed inncent Nigerian youth and massively disrespected human rights is suddenly the saint who wants to redeem the country?
My the thing is so bewildering.We Nigerians is really amusing.Of all our young dynamic brains, all APC could front is this senile despotic fellow? How I wish this is not so.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by hensben(m): 12:21am On Jan 20, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Trash.
Stale!

that joke funny nor be small grin

btw, i am not into politics before u start telling me GEJ TILL thy kingdom come lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by ismolicious(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2015
ceo4eva:
God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Nigeria!!
God Bless Nigerians!!!
look at you, you placed Jonathan on Nigeria. Nigga, u a confused fellow
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by mogentle(m): 12:25am On Jan 20, 2015
PDP.....photoshop factory. The pics by OP are photoshoped....Yes.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by midolian(m): 12:26am On Jan 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
What is massive about this crowd?

Those women wearing Green TAN t shirts dont look like typical Sokoto women, maybe na Olosho wey dem Jonathan dey take entertain from one campaign location to another. cheesy

I also notice the way they didnt show many posters of Jonathan, the only one in front, Sambo was even the main picture at the center while Jonathan was just shown to the left waving farewell to Aso Rock

Bad market is hard to sell
don't mind them.. I watched it LIVE. Believe me, this is pure photoshopin. PDP couldn't pull half of ds crowd. There were jst the pple on d podium and the maximum of 500 almajiris shouting PDP
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Asek1(m): 12:28am On Jan 20, 2015
Princess2be:
Colourful pictures!
That's my President! God Bless him!

You are already a Princess...grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by nzeadachie: 12:28am On Jan 20, 2015
Premiumnoise:
near empty square and rented crowd and despite this, they were all shouting Sai Buhari

CEO4eva or whatever you call yourself, did your president make any comment about the nasty ad by his boy Fayose while he was in Sokoto state? I dont think so. How come Shagari avoided him?

You are very close to him, i dont blame u, you have to feed your family BUT tell him what nigerians did with that nasty advert today

guy is that your leg? it looks like buhari ow tongue
Premiumnoise:

guy is that your leg? it looks like buhari own
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by nzeadachie: 12:32am On Jan 20, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Gbagaun
GOD WILL PUNISH THE PERSON tongue
Alphaoscar:
Gbagaun
GOD WILL PUNISH THE PERSON
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by samplegirl(f): 12:32am On Jan 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
It's in this same rally of PDP that youths were shouting "sai Buhari!" Meanwhile after Jonathan left, children took their brooms to carry out the symbolic sweeping exercise to drive away all that he came with.

Eiyaa! You mean say after HIS EXECELLENCY left APC rats took their brooms to sweep off the cans of bottle water the able presido drank remain,

Very thoughtful of them!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by hensben(m): 12:33am On Jan 20, 2015
pdp ehn! grin

if nigerians fit free from this party(pdp) things go better, choi!

which negative thing dem(pdp) nor good at; lies, propaganda, deceit, rigging of election, corruption,assassination, name am.

Na only God n with some human effort go save us(masses) from them(pdp)..Apc is trying...i just pray power change hand come february 14.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 20, 2015
olrotimi:
some peeps don't realize that the aim of campaigning in most parts of the north is 25% votes which is already certain. In a an exam, it's not the most brilliant who wins the prizes, it's the smartest.

Except if massive rigging occurs, else Jona would be damn lucky if he gets 8% votes in Sokoto.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by nzeadachie: 12:37am On Jan 20, 2015
focus7:
op get fact right no one said the venue was empty, what was said was that the crowd instead of chanting support for Jonathan were chanting SAI BUHARI, they swept his legs after his visit to the emir palace.
APC AND BUHARI SENT THEM TO CAUSE PROBLEM BUT PDP KNOWS THEIR PLAN AND IGNORE THEM, WISDOM IS GOOD
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by scalez: 12:41am On Jan 20, 2015
Premiumnoise:

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Bifwoli: 12:42am On Jan 20, 2015
Don't vote for Bullyhari or else you invite dictatorship into Aso Rock.

Remember he wasn't a military ruler by mistake,it was by design bcoz autocratic rule comes in his DNA
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Wahala90: 12:42am On Jan 20, 2015
Hello

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by NAJALYN: 12:43am On Jan 20, 2015
Oh dear see the mammoth crowd.
Buhari is finished.

Get Natural Remedies for your health from http://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by levelszik(m): 12:47am On Jan 20, 2015
Juliaann:
APshits be like
I gave you the 100th like to your pix. Nne, you too fine.would really love to meet you in person.u don make me fall in love kiss kiss kiss
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by akagaba(f): 12:50am On Jan 20, 2015
Pavarottii:
Its nt GEJ's power.
Its God's Devine.
He is God's chosen.
So I have no doubt he will govern us for another 4years or even more.
No matter how you fight it, u can't beat it.
The earlier u realize the better.

GEJ tll 2019

God bless u a million times, seconded by me!

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan by Premiumnoise: 12:51am On Jan 20, 2015
pureguide:
thunder of God + that of devils join together and strike you. For you are so stupid for what you just said.

south4sure , stop cursing.

stay on topic wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay / Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) / Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.