Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose (1135 Views)

Which Of These Statements Hurt The Most In A Relationship / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies / Does It Hurt The First Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose by icebebe(f): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Don't ever hurt someone you love so much in this
world if
you don't want him or her to change. When you
hurt that
person, he/she will be heartbroken but after
sometime, he or
she will mend his/her heart again and move on with
experience that they gained from what you led
them into.
And when that person is gone that's when you will
realize
how precious he or she was to your life and what
they
meant to you. You will cry, plead and ask for
forgiveness
from that person but it will be meaningless at that
time.
Meaning—if you are lucky enough that God blessed
you
with someone who cares about you and loves you
the way
you are, value his or her love. Don't bring pain to
him or her
because it will make them change and you will
regret in the
end.
And if you caused pain to them but you still have a
chance
of making things right, don’t relax, go and talk
things out. If
it needs apologizing do it before that person
completely lets
go of you. You might be with pride that you never
say
“sorry” or bend low but trust me in the long run
when she/
he is gone, you will miss him/her and you will wish
to get
them back in your life. You will console yourself and
move
on but you might end up rebounding in every
relationship.
You might fail to find someone with that kind of
love and
heart like for that person you gave pain and failed
to
apologize to them. You will pretend that you are
fine but you
will always be with a vacuum in your heart.
In the end you will say that “there’s no true love, all
men and
women are the same, all men are dogs, all women
are
whores, and many other things.”
You will end up being a loner for the rest of your
life or
being a bad guy or girl who only gets in a
relationship to
hurt others.
So, don’t create pain to someone who loves

6 Likes

Re: Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose by chimerase2: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmm ice sweeti der is some abt dis lovely write up
Re: Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose by icebebe(f): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
chimerase2:
Hmmm ice sweeti der is some abt dis lovely write up
pls tell me
Re: Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose by chimerase2: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
icebebe:
pls tell me
leta but nt here cheesy
Re: Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
And if the heart broken is being repaired, it would not be like ever before. It will become strong like iron. Ubreakable like bank computer/security door. It would take the help of granade explosive to break it again.
Re: Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose by AfricanApple(f): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
sometimes you hurt the person without knowing

@mynairatime, some people's heart are broken more than twice, did they use fake glue?
Re: Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
AfricanApple:
sometimes you hurt the person without knowing

@mynairatime, some people's heart are broken more than twice, did they use fake glue?
I dont know that heart can be so small that someone doesnt know he has broken one. Heart that had been repeatedly broken did not break in first place,it just went through refinary.
Re: Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose by AfricanApple(f): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
mynairatime:
I dont know that heart can be so small that someone doesnt know he has broken one. Heart that had been repeatedly broken did not break in first place,it just went through refinary.
I'm lost, pls find me sad
Re: Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose by alberto2k(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
AfricanApple:

grin grin
Re: Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
I mean how possible it is to break heart without knowing it? Heart is too big for someone not to know he or she has broken one's heart. Any one who claims that his or her heart had been breaking two or more times, his\her heart had not be broken any time it just went through refinery. If truly it had broken before it would be too strong to be broken again.
Re: Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose by icebebe(f): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2015
mynairatime:
I mean how possible it is to break heart without knowing it? Heart is too big for someone not to know he or she has broken one's heart. Any one who claims that his or her heart had been breaking two or more times, his\her heart had not be broken any time it just went through refinery. If truly it had broken before it would be too strong to be broken again.
mmmmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose by viceldo(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2015
icebebe:
Don't ever hurt someone you love so much in this
world if
you don't want him or her to change. When you
hurt that
person, he/she will be heartbroken but after
sometime, he or
she will mend his/her heart again and move on with
experience that they gained from what you led
them into.
And when that person is gone that's when you will
realize
how precious he or she was to your life and what
they
meant to you. You will cry, plead and ask for
forgiveness
from that person but it will be meaningless at that
time.
Meaning—if you are lucky enough that God blessed
you
with someone who cares about you and loves you
the way
you are, value his or her love. Don't bring pain to
him or her
because it will make them change and you will
regret in the
end.
And if you caused pain to them but you still have a
chance
of making things right, don’t relax, go and talk
things out. If
it needs apologizing do it before that person
completely lets
go of you. You might be with pride that you never
say
“sorry” or bend low but trust me in the long run
when she/
he is gone, you will miss him/her and you will wish
to get
them back in your life. You will console yourself and
move
on but you might end up rebounding in every
relationship.
You might fail to find someone with that kind of
love and
heart like for that person you gave pain and failed
to
apologize to them. You will pretend that you are
fine but you
will always be with a vacuum in your heart.
In the end you will say that “there’s no true love, all
men and
women are the same, all men are dogs, all women
are
whores, and many other things.”
You will end up being a loner for the rest of your
life or
being a bad guy or girl who only gets in a
relationship to
hurt others.
So, don’t create pain to someone who loves

I'M IN.......

In relationship wat really mataz is u govenin ur emotions......if u can goven ur emotion.....i bet u...u guyz wud really ve a nice time togeda....dat is if u chose d rite person....dnt sict to som1 who dnt love u...always b ready to say am sorry wen eva u loss it......

I'M OUT....
Re: Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose by MrDojo(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2015
Bt I like breakin hearts sometimes
Does d@ make me a bad person embarassed
Re: Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose by leshluap(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2015
Tell them.
Re: Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose by AfricanApple(f): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
mynairatime:
I'm telling you the fact that you can't hurt someone without knowing especially if the person hides his/her feelings
Lol @refinery, it happens all the time. people think they have learnt in a particular relationship but are always met with tougher challenges in another
Re: Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
I'm telling you the fact that you can't hurt someone without knowing especially if the person hides his/her feelings
Lol @refinery, it happens all the time. people think they have learnt in a particular relationship but are always met with tougher challenges in another
Why they are heartbroken again is because they 'think' they only think,they dont know, they dont learn so thinking that u have learnt is diffrent to the "fact" that they have learnt. When time heals ur broken heart u think the time has also healed the heartbreakers out there? No! Only a kid falls on the same stone twice. Ur attempt to break my heart must lead to ur heart being broken tens of time baby. My heart is made of iron.

(1) (Reply)

11 Excuses To Break Up With Ur Girlfriend B4 Valentine Day!!!!! / Check In For Lovely Valentine Texts / The Type Of Lady Every Serious-minded Man Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.