Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? (2221 Views)

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / My Ex Girlf Said She We Continue Tu Sex Wit Me Even Do She Date With Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by bagoma(f): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2005
A 28 year old man once approached a girl of 16, asking for her hand in marriage. the young girl being naive accepted, but insisted on finishing secondary school first. meanwhile she collected gifts of clothes, bags, shoes etc from him. but two years later, after finishing school she ditched the man on gronuds that she didnt love him and she was yet to experience life. the man was sourly bitter and heartbroken but accepted her decision and they parted ways.

Only to meet again twenty years later. the lady had been married but now widowed. the man is also married. after sometime the man started making advances to the lady. the lady is very lonely and thinking of considering him but is scared of this man because of the past. now, do u think the man is on a vendetta mission or is his interest geniune?

If you are the man in this story what would u do? If you are the woman what would u do?
your quick response to this is of great importance. undecided

*this is a true life story*

1 Like

Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by hotangel2(f): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2005
If I were the woman, I wouldn't date him knowing he's now married and has a new wife. But if he doesnt have a wife, i'd go out with him with care.. because i don't know if he just wants to revenge for what i did to him years ago.

1 Like

Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by kamakula: 3:45am On Oct 04, 2005
if he was free, you would go out with him with care?

Are you that desperate? Are women that desperate?

If I have questions as to his motivations - easy answer - NO. Date some other person.
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by Latoya(f): 4:51am On Oct 04, 2005
I will date him,i will even marry him sef.Big deal!whats wrong wiv dating and marrying someone u said No to before?coming back after 20 yrs,maybe they were meant to be.but the gal has to shine her eyes well wellbefore any commitments.

1 Like

Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by kamakula: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2005
what is wrong with dating someone you tricked and misled 20 years ago. . . hmmmm?
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by kissyspark(f): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2005
i would have considered him if he was still single, now he`s married i `ll advise u look else cos in the first place u dont love him ure considering him now cos u think all hope is lost for u.My dear look before u leap
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by vexxy(f): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2005
Since he's married, the answer would be NO.
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by smartsoft(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2005
4 me, will be friend with her since i'm married. lets say i'm not married now.. then thats another case.. but i'm married can't keep gurl friend outside my matrimonial home.
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by vexxy(f): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2005
Good for you, smartsoft. Some men would jump at the chance to have a girl on the side. I commend you.
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by smartsoft(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2005
Well thats it.. i can recommend her to friends who wanna go out with her.
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by kamakula: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2005
yep, you should not keep a gf outside your matrimonial home - maybe you can bring her in. . .
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by vexxy(f): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2005
There you go, Kamakula! Starting up again. cheesy

I'd say do not date him if he's married. He is officially off limits. Get your own man, don't take someone elses.
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by kamakula: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2005
what if the man and his wife want to bring her into the relationship . . . it would be ok then right?
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by vexxy(f): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2005
No, it won't be. But then that's another thread but I believe it's already touched on lightly with the Open Marriage thread. Although it's not specifically the same it's close.
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by Scorpio(f): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2005
First things first, isn't it a normal thing when guyz spend on their girls and in the end, this same girls leave them? so if it's because of dat he wants to have his revenge, then me thinks he's still a child.Personally,if he's peacefully married, i won't date him cos that'll be drama, wat if his wife finds out and all dat ish? If he isn't, then it's alright.
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by smartsoft(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2005
This issue is treated as afar as i'm concerned..i have dated girl i spent alot on and the end of the day she left me.. so.. don't see any revenge on this oh... life is all about risk.. so What else?? Scorpio ??
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by Scorpio(f): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2005
Come online
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by smartsoft(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2005
i'm online u ain't talking
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by Scorpio(f): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2005
my bad, i'm talkin now

back to d topic
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by bagoma(f): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2005
smiley hey gals n guys. thanks a whole lot. you've been most helpful. i'll just print dis and let my friend have it, then i wont have to speak much. i just hope it turns out well 4 all concerned. once again, thank you all wink
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by hotangel2(f): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2005
You r welcome hun. smiley
Re: Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? by katherinae(f): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2007
latoya

did u miss the part of the man being married?

@ poster

tell ur friend, or whoever that is to leave him alone. THe guy is out to get some, just dotn let it be u or ur friend

(1) (Reply)

Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. / Is He Being Jealous Or Possessive / Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.