Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! (2225 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / I Have Five Suitors And I Let My Boyfriend Know / My friend and my feelings.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by girlie2000(f): 1:35pm On May 28, 2009
we have been friends for about six months now. hes a good friend to me and we get along very well. all this while i have loved him secretly and funny enough, we have never discussed anything about love life until just last week when he started asking questions about my boyfriend and i told him i dont have. when i asked about him he said he has just expressed his love to someone but refused to disclose who the person is and that she has not agreed. the way he talks about it, its like speaking in parables. im suspecting he may be talking about me or someone else, i dont really know.

now the feelings i have for him are even more intense and i cant eat or sleep. i dont know either if he has feelings for me. i as a woman have never liked the idea of approaching a guy first. but now im being tempted to throw caution to the wind and tell him how i feel about him, but i fear wat the outcome may be. pls wat do i do? im really confused.

pls advice me.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by smooooooth: 1:40pm On May 28, 2009
you need to get a hold of your feelings, allow him come out express himself, and do the asking. not you. and i will advise your keep your thots straight, its possible he is talking about someone else. so u dnt get hurt when he opens up, and u find its someone else. besides if its you, them u will get to hear it in due course, there's no need racing your heart muscles for nothing.

sleep and eat.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by bluespice(f): 1:42pm On May 28, 2009
smooooooth:

you need to get a hold of your feelings, allow him come out express himself, and do the asking. not you. and i will advise your keep your thots straight, its possible he is talking about someone else. so u dnt get hurt when he opens up, and u find its someone else. besides if its you, them u will get to hear it in due course, there's no need racing your heart muscles for nothing.

sleep and eat.
couldnt have said it better myself

dont mean i wont go back to bash u on that thread angry
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by Mashkov: 3:57pm On May 28, 2009
This is a new world. Go ahead and express yourself, no one is going to kill you for it. A lady once expressed herself to me and now were are happily married.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by girlie2000(f): 4:42pm On May 28, 2009
Mashkov:

This is a new world. Go ahead and express yourself, no one is going to kill you for it. A lady once expressed herself to me and now were are happily married.

are u serious?! did this happen here in nigeria? cld u tell me a little about it pls?
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by Mashkov: 4:47pm On May 28, 2009
@girlie2000. What exactly do you want to know? I am an naija person and always will be. The thing is I deeply appreciate women that have the courage to let a man know exactly how they feel towards them (though some shallow minded people see it as being cheap) i know some men see it that way and the take it for granted saying afterall she asked me out.

I have and will always appreciate courageous women, they are indeed very rare.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by edogram(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2009
tell him, i love girls tell me than me tell them

i feel lovely and confortable when they tell me
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by foye57(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2009
girlee, u must be really have it hot for this dude!another post here.
all d best sha n keep us updated. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by charles316: 5:27pm On May 28, 2009
girl,expresss urself.all these ones no get confidence
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by girlie2000(f): 8:22am On May 29, 2009
foye57:

girlee, u must be really have it hot for this dude!another post here.
all d best sha n keep us updated. shocked shocked shocked

i need all the advice i can get rite now hence i put the post on the 2 most relevant sections of nairaland.

@all thanks for all ur responses so far
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by na2day2(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2009
girlie2000:

we have been friends for about six months now. hes a good friend to me and we get along very well. all this while i have loved him secretly and funny enough, we have never discussed anything about love life until just last week when he started asking questions about my boyfriend and i told him i dont have. when i asked about him he said he has just expressed his love to someone but refused to disclose who the person is and that she has not agreed. the way he talks about it, its like speaking in parables. im suspecting he may be talking about me or someone else, i dont really know.

now the feelings i have for him are even more intense and i cant eat or sleep. i dont know either if he has feelings for me. i as a woman have never liked the idea of approaching a guy first. but now im being tempted to throw caution to the wind and tell him how i feel about him, but i fear wat the outcome may be. pls wat do i do? im really confused.

pls advice me.

cough cough! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

now the feelings i have for him are even more intense and i cant eat or sleep.
hunger never catch u bi that. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by JJYOU: 12:21pm On May 29, 2009
ask him what he thinks of you. you dont loose your head for that do u?
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by tjosh(m): 3:13am On May 30, 2009
[red] seem like its fun here, am new to this section,,, proper info, i am TjoSH[/red]
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by Sissy3(f): 4:02am On May 30, 2009
IMHO, i would say zip your mouth and tape your feelings for him at least for now. dont rush it, cuz you might appear desperate to him and he will likely

take advantage of your vulnerability. wait and see who this mystery girl he has feelings for is, if it is you or someone else before you unload your own package.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by na2day2(m): 4:19am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

IMHO, i would say zip your mouth and tape your feelings for him at least for now. dont rush it, cuz you might appear desperate to him and he will likely

take advantage of your vulnerability. wait and see who this mystery girl he has feelings for is, if it is you or someone else before you unload your own package.

no teach her bad thing ooo
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by Sissy3(f): 4:22am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

no teach her bad thing ooo

which bad thing
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by na2day2(m): 4:25am On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

which bad thing

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by Sissy3(f): 4:28am On May 30, 2009
na2day?:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

no vex me now oo angry angry angry angry

oya talk angry angry
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by blackgucci(m): 4:32am On May 30, 2009
@poster
snap out of it
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by C2H5OH(f): 4:38am On May 30, 2009
Pls tell him you love him grin no ooo do the opposite
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by na2day2(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

no vex me now oo angry angry angry angry

oya talk angry angry

i hear say thunder fit strike if i talk am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 30, 2009
girlie2000:

we have been friends for about six months now. hes a good friend to me and we  get along very well. all this while i have loved him secretly and funny enough, we have never discussed anything about love life until just last week when he started asking questions about my boyfriend and i told him i dont have. when i asked about him he said he has just expressed his love to someone but refused to disclose who the person is and that she has not agreed. the way he talks about it, its like speaking in parables. im suspecting he may be talking about me or someone else, i dont really know.

pls advice me.

He Don make you FaLL Lov3!! FaLL in Lov3 ooooooooooooo!!! B3TT3R to 3aT someting oo!! No worry jsT take it Eazy!!!!!!!! ChiLLax

Mashkov:

@girlie2000. What exactly do you want to know? I am an naija person and always will be. The thing is I deeply appreciate women that have the courage to let a man know exactly how they feel towards them (though some shallow minded people see it as being cheap)  i know some men see it that way and the take it for granted saying afterall she asked me out.

I have and will always appreciate courageous women, they are indeed very rare.

CoRR3cT Bro, !!

~Sissy~:

Wrong Decision!!!! It depends on the Guy!! Let him know!! No Big DeaL!! that doesn't mean you sound desperate!!! Don't just open-up and T3LL him you Lov3 him!!!!!! Just do your GirL thing, ask him some Q. aw he f33Ls abouT yah and so oN! jst be sweeT jaree!! You are a GirL now!!!! You will g3T th3 SiGnaL and you will geT to know if he r3aLLy wanTs you!!!!

No BiG DeaL Making the FirsT mov3 esp,  when you are attractive/magn3cTic to him!. If you don't, anoth3R bab3 mighT just ZAP him away from you!!  grin

If he's not Digging you! He won't be wasTing his Tim3 chaTTing with you consistently for mor3 than 6 months! But weTin dey worry that Guy sef?  grin

Wake-up!! This is a N3w WorLd!!!  cool

Ma 1 RMB  cheesy
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by MadMax1(f): 11:25pm On May 30, 2009
Don't tell him. DON'T. Get a hold on yourself.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by mntpaul(m): 11:56pm On May 30, 2009
Life is to short, don't you might to to subtle. He may never get your message. just let him know how your feel or it may pass bye and you always wonder what if?
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by na2day2(m): 3:01am On May 31, 2009
Mad_Max:

Don't tell him. DON'T. Get a hold on yourself.

she will end up dying within
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by Nobody: 3:03am On May 31, 2009
Tell him!
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by dean2725: 3:49am On May 31, 2009
Take it cool sister. You just need some patience as he will surely come up and tell you who the mystery girl is. I bet you are the girl he is talking about. But u are likely to regret it later if you tell him ursef. He will take you for it.

and what if he say NO after telling him cheesy
seriously what is gonna happen??
woo, visit and call him everytime like guys do when they are dying for chics?? grin grin
and if he still doesnt agree with you
a friend of his will help you talk to him?? grin grin
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by Nobody: 4:52am On May 31, 2009
I fuckin hate what ifs.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by Oxone(m): 4:59am On May 31, 2009
tell him or you'll forever wonder "IF" which am telling you is not the best way to live
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by MadMax1(f): 8:16am On May 31, 2009
na2day?:

she will end up dying within
Dying within?Men fall more deeply in love than women. They're far more capable of true love and their emotions are generally more intense,irrespective of whatever they display on the outside. If the guy likes her he WILL tell her. If she wants a relationship with him, she'll wait for him to ask her. If she wants a fling, she should go and throw herself at him. It appears he's about to ask. But the suspense is killing her and she's impatient and wants to preempt him.You'd better wait. Or next time,steer the conversation to what he said he wanted to tell you and encourage him until he does tell you. Don't risk all for nothing.
Re: Should I Let My Feelings Known To Him? Pls Help! by kugaba(m): 8:23am On May 31, 2009
smooooooth:

sleep and eat.

Excellent advice. Its quite difficult.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls And Food : The Trap They Set For Guys / Must Nigerian Girls Sag? / Guys Dont Trust Any Girl That Toast You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.