Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2308300 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (1094) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emvicprints1: 7:54am On Sep 15, 2017
Very urgent house please how do I locate the biometrics centre in abuja. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gracey31: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Emvicprints1:
Very urgent house please how do I locate the biometrics centre in abuja. Thanks
just go to silverbird at central area the 2nd floor look for vfs global or you can ask any guard for Canada visa application centre.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emvicprints1: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2017
Gracey31:
just go to silverbird at central area the 2nd floor look for vfs global or you can ask any guard for Canada visa application centre.
thanks alot you far too kind
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by james87871: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Good morning please advice .
(1)If i want to apply online ,how do i upload my statement of acct of over 160 pages ? please advice if it is possible .
(2) I only run 1 acct for both my savings and my company I don't pay my salary to a differ acct is there any problem because i only use one acct
(3) thirdly i have property without C/O only receipt and this agreement by lawyer is it acceptable
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by BYACHEM: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2017
https://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf

james87871:
Good morning please advice .
(1)If i want to apply online ,how do i upload my statement of acct of over 160 pages ? please advice if it is possible .
(2) I only run 1 acct for both my savings and my company I don't pay my salary to a differ acct is there any problem because i only use one acct
(3) thirdly i have property without C/O only receipt and this agreement by lawyer is it acceptable

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by james87871: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2017
once everything is on a folder can i attach all the 160 pages through this means ?
BYACHEM:
https://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Devaughn: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hello to all the gurus in da house.
I applied 26th of june via on line route and did biometric a week after submission.
This are the documents submitted
1 Application form,
2 Schedule 1 form

3 Family information form

4 CAC cet and tax clearance cert

5 Six months statement of account .3M plus

6. Copies of my previous trips to Uk 3times and one south African, France
And a valid 2 years UK visa

7 invitation letter from my childhood friend stating that he's going to provide accommodation/feeding and reason for my visit is purely reunion/tourism.
8. Resident permit, canadian international passport and driver's licence
9. All my previous travel boarding pass hotel/hostel receipts, well detailed travel itineraries, places to visit/dates and list of travel history

10. Letter of explanation, ie introduction letter, purpose of visit, travel history, nature of business/work
List of places i have travelled 2.
And places i intend to visit in canada with dates Reason for visit etc.
Marriage and children birth cert all attached to letter of explanation.

My question is...
I answer yes to a question which asked if have been deny a visa b4
Cos ive been deny UK,CA and US twice
I only explain reason for denial
I didn't name the countries
So gurus in the what do u think?
Should I write them or i wait till am ask to
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by BYACHEM: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Convert all the 160 pages to a pdf document. Then compress it to the size required . No of pages doesn't matter ..what matter is the size and should be one file.

quote author=james87871 post=60481997]once everything is on a folder can i attach all the 160 pages through this means ? [/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by codeworks(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
House pls i received below email, i applied for visitor visa on 22 June 2017, what is the next step?

Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that Canadian Visa Office has requested additional details about your visa application submitted to Canada Visa Application Center.

Kindly visit “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION” on the home page of the Canada Visa Application Center website and follow further instructions.

Best Regards
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by KaptainAfrika: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Were you asked to mention/list the countries that you were denied? if yes and you didn't, then its an attempt to hide information by not disclosing this, very simple.

Devaughn:
I applied 26th of june via on line route and did biometric a week after submission.
1 Application form,
2 Schedule 1 form

7 invitation letter from my childhood friend stating that he's going to provide accommodation/feeding and reason for my visit is purely reunion/tourism.
9. All my previous travel boarding pass hotel/hostel receipts, well detailed travel itineraries, places to visit/dates and list of travel history

10. Letter of explanation, ie introduction letter, purpose of visit, travel history, nature of business/work

My question is...
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mesh2003(f): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=Devaughn post=60487814]Hello to all the gurus in da house.

You really have nothing to worry about. So far you said yes and gave reasons. I know people that don't remember the reasons. They ticked and wrote they couldn't remember. They still got their visas. SO far you didn't say NO. That would have been bad.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Devaughn: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
@KaptainAfrika. Thanks ...
I only state the reason for my denials

##Qtn. Have u ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country

###And ticked yes

###pls provide details
And this was the reason i gave ....MY APPLICATION WAS REFUSED DUE TO INSUFFICIENT DOCUMENTS.

They are yet to make a decision
Should i mail them or i wait ontil am ask to explain myself.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by KaptainAfrika: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
If that's the case, you are okay. Since you ticked yes and gave an explanation.

Devaughn:
@KaptainAfrika. Thanks ...
I only state the reason for my denials

##Qtn. Have u ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country

###And ticked yes

###pls provide details
And this was the reason i gave ....MY APPLICATION WAS REFUSED DUE TO INSUFFICIENT DOCUMENTS.

Should i mail them or i wait ontil am ask to explain myself.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Devaughn: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
@KaptainAfrika. Thanks Bro.
I don wait tire o
When i applied ( the processing time was around 45 -50 days)
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by KaptainAfrika: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
That's why I have kept away from Canada as long as possible

Devaughn:
@KaptainAfrika. Thanks Bro.
I don wait tire o
When i applied ( the processing time was around 45 -50 days)
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Devaughn:
1 Application form,
2 Schedule 1 form

My question is...

hi Devaughn, i am not sure why users keep telling you to not be worried because in my opinion, you should be. a user on this thread (page 117 i believe thats when i started on this thread) was denied a visa because she mentioned she had been denied a canadian visa but didnt mention other countries(she added etc and hoped the VO would contact if clarification is needed but a refusal letter came instead). why wouldnt you mention all of them and give reasons? each country would have refused the application for a reason which the VO may want to verify that you have addressed. this in a very long way, shows high level of honesty. you can even attach refusal letters and explain how you have overcome these issues. almost all first world countries come with detailed refusal letters except the US where a generic section 214b form is issued.expected information not brought forward may be considered a lie. and to be honest, applicants know these details about their circumstances in the time of the application but intentionally decide to not disclose them in many cases because they feel its too much baggage but it doesnt always go well. the form has attachable extra sheet meaning they are interested in every bit of detail you can provide.
throw whatever explanation you deem fit to this issue because if you dont, it may not go well. also, when people give you suggestions about issues, also remember that they, in most cases, do not know the entire circumstance of the applicants (particularly why i like limiting my experience to my family and close friends) and that every single application is different. very best of luck on this one

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Next01: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Epoh4:

Hello Next01,

Seems you applied online. Please, when did you apply and has your application been treated?
@Epoh4 yes I did online n I applied 9th June but had little issue with my application cos before joining dis page I knew nothing about canadian visa application as everything is handled by an immigration lawyer based in Canada. So I didn't do my biometric until d end of August cos d bio receipt wasn't included in d application initially. So right now I don't know when my application will be ready based on d issue mentioned. I just hope the processing time doesn't start counting dis august cos that will mean am really on a long thing... That's my case oo my friend. Hopefully u will get response to ur application soon. Wish u d very best my friend

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Devaughn: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jawa:

Hmmm.
Ok, In ur own opinion what do u suggest ?

hi Devaughn, i am not sure why users keep telling you to not be worried because in my opinion, you should be. a user on this thread (page 117 i believe thats when i started on this thread) was denied a visa because she mentioned she had been denied a canadian visa but didnt mention other countries(she added etc and hoped the VO would contact if clarification is needed but a refusal letter came instead). why wouldnt you mention all of them and give reasons? each country would have refused the application for a reason which the VO may want to verify that you have addressed. this in a very long way, shows high level of honesty. you can even attach refusal letters and explain how you have overcome these issues. almost all first world countries come with detailed refusal letters except the US where a generic section 214b form is issued.expected information not brought forward may be considered a lie. and to be honest, applicants know these details about their circumstances in the time of the application but intentionally decide to not disclose them in many cases because they feel its too much baggage but it doesnt always go well. the form has attachable extra sheet meaning they are interested in every bit of detail you can provide.
throw whatever explanation you deem fit to this issue because if you dont, it may not go well. also, when people give you suggestions about issues, also remember that they, in most cases, do not know the entire circumstance of the applicants (particularly why i like limiting my experience to my family and close friends) and that every single application is different. very best of luck on this one
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Devaughn: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
@Jawa
Hmmm.
Ok, In ur own opinion what do u suggest ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Epoh4: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Next01:
@Epoh4 yes I did online n I applied 9th June but had little issue with my application cos before joining dis page I knew nothing about canadian visa application as everything is handled by an immigration lawyer based in Canada. So I didn't do my biometric until d end of August cos d bio receipt wasn't included in d application initially. So right now I don't know when my application will be ready based on d issue mentioned. I just hope the processing time doesn't start counting dis august cos that will mean am really on a long thing... That's my case oo my friend. Hopefully u will get response to ur application soon. Wish u d very best my friend

Thank you for your reply. Its so sad, the processing time is to long, especially for online route. Hopefully, we will hear good news soon.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Tweesy: 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jawa pls respond to the mail I sent to you via nairaland.please I want more explanation on what you saying?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Johnmark247: 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
mizGene:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp

Use d link. Create an account with Gckey, click on "link existing application" then fill in the form that pops up with the appropriate info....

Hello house/mizGene, in reference to my family's TRV paper route applications submitted on the 23rd of June, just got text messages and emails this day that our visa applications had been processed and dispatched to the VAC ready for collection. Was that the kind of text/email you got mizGene?

By His grace shall update the house when picked come next week as i maintain optimism for a positive outcome.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by akangunapase: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hello house...

We submitted our TRV application(family package) on the 23rd of June, 2017, did the biometrics same day. We've received a SMS and mails from both the VFS and Canada office today, to pick up our Applications.. Mail sent 15th September, 2017. Hope to get hold of the good news by Monday..

#bestofluck to us....

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by akangunapase: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hello. Got the same mail today for pick up..

Positive response by God's grace.

Best of luck

Johnmark247:

Hello house/mizGene, hoping all are good? Just got text messages and emails this day that our visa applications had been processed and dispatched to the VAC ready for collection. Was that the kind of text/email you got mizGene?

By His grace shall update the house when picked come next week as i maintain optimism for a positive outcome.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mesh2003(f): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jawa:

I guess we all give advise based on cases that we are familiar with. I know friends that had the same issue and were not sent a letter of explanation and got their visas. I believe that every other thing being equal, a visa officer will not refuse him just because of this.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
mesh2003:

I guess we all give advise based on cases that we are familiar with. I know friends that had the same issue and were not sent a letter of explanation and got their visas. I believe that every other thing being equal, a visa officer will not refuse him just because of this.

Well, I know of such cases too, particularly the one concerning my brother in-law, and it worries me because of the info I now have from this thread. The UK, US and Canada had earlier refused him but he has never agreed to the both refusals, he was later to get a Canadian visa and the other two followed and he will be renewing the Canadian soon and has bluntly told me he can not suddenly own up those previous refusals now having denied twice "mistakenly", dunno what to even advise anymore as of yet.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mizGene(f): 8:35am On Sep 16, 2017
Johnmark247:

Hello house/mizGene, in reference to my family's TRV paper route applications submitted on the 23rd of June, just got text messages and emails this day that our visa applications had been processed and dispatched to the VAC ready for collection. Was that the kind of text/email you got mizGene?

Yes
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mizGene(f): 8:39am On Sep 16, 2017
codeworks:

want to ask you private question. can u send ur phone no or email pls
I'm sorrt I cnt embarassed for personal reasons.
Also we shd kèep the discussion here as much as possible so others can learn too.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nnwanguma: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2017
Wow 23rd June, have already gotten update, 19th June no update
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2017
mesh2003:

Hi mesh2003, Why is an applicant withholding this information? Its not like they forgot. They very well remember and since there is enough space, they should accept all of it. Visa refusals are not a bad thing especially if the grounds have been addressed. Advices should be dished to people for best practice not always what some other person did because the circumstances are not same and the VO is not the same either. Different people here have valid b1b2 visas after having been refused one earlier and then said 'no' to the Canadian visa refusal question and a refusal came straight mentioning that. Technically, it shouldn't matter since they have the visa that had been refused earlier but that's not how it works. Mention all countries and reasons you believe and how you have addressed them, that's the right thing to do. Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by codeworks(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2017
nnwanguma:
Wow 23rd June, have already gotten update, 19th June no update

Pls how do you get update. I submitted application on 23rd of June. Yesterday, VFS sent me email that Canadian Embassy needs more information. although my passport has been dispatched to me
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nnwanguma: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2017
I submitted on the 19th of June, No update till now. Although I am not in a rush to travel for the holiday, i just hope it get processed on time as 23rd applications are getting response. Please applicants should let us know about their updates especially June applicants

codeworks:

Pls how do your get update. I submitted application on 23rd of June. Yesterday, VFS sent me email that Canadian Embassy needs me information. although my passport has been dispatched to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (1094) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: donteebalo(m), oma22, Beshibeshi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.