Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2342673 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (1110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Menakay(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
raymege:

Minimum 5 working days, not 3 days. Your Passport would likely not even leave VFS for the Visa Office till the next day
Submitted passport on Monday morning and picked it up on Thursday morning.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Maggiespecial(f): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
raymege:
My Application Timeline

Online Application Submitted on the 6th of March,2019
Approved/Passport request Date : 29/03/2019.
Passport Submitted : 03/04/2019.
Passport Returned : 11/04/2019

Congratulations Pls what are the documents you submitted during the application (TRV)?? How many of you are traveling?? I mean is it only you or together with your family?? Kindly state it here pls for the benefits of other people
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by raymege: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
Maggiespecial:

Congratulations Pls what are the documents you submitted during the application (TRV)?? How many of you are traveling?? I mean is it only you or together with your family?? Kindly state it here pls for the benefits of other people

Document Submitted:
It was an online application.
Travelling for vacation, alongside my wife and kids but my Kids don't need a Visa to travel to Canada-so I did not apply for them,however filled their name as travelling with me.

Documents submitted :
-My Bank Statement
-Pension Plan Statement
-Payslips & Letter from Employer
-Ticket Reservation & Hotel Reservation
-Wife's Bank Statement
-and a Letter of Explanation.
The other forms you need to fill and upload already have your travel history captured.
-I had no Invitation letter, I don't have any relative there

That was all.

11 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
@raymege
Congratulations......
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
raymege:

Document Submitted:
Travelling for vacation, alongside my wife and kids but my Kids don't need a Visa to travel to Canada-so I did not apply for them,however filled their name as travelling with me.

Documents submitted :
-My Bank Statement
-Pension Plan Statement
-Wife's Bank Statement
The other forms you need to fill and upload already have your travel history captured.

That was all.

That was quiet fast.

Congratulations
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
congratulation my brother i tap from your joy wish you happy vacation i wish i was given soon oo
did they stamp you with all the remaining years on your passport
raymege:

Document Submitted:

Documents submitted :
-My Bank Statement
-Pension Plan Statement
-Wife's Bank Statement

That was all.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bimsebony: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
Maggiespecial:

Congratulations
Pls what are the documents you submitted during the application (TRV)??
How many of you are traveling??
I mean is it only you or together with your family??
Kindly state it here pls for the benefits of other people

Just me. Visiting family

Passport
Letter invitation
Bank statement
Travel itinerary
Payslips
Filled all necessary forms

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bimsebony: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
raymege:

Document Submitted:

Documents submitted :
-My Bank Statement
-Pension Plan Statement
-Wife's Bank Statement

That was all.

Congratulations Bro

Please how many years visa did you get.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mumnadine: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
Pls if someone is in the pool for express entry can u still apply for visiting visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NothingDoMe: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
Bimsebony:

Just me. Visiting family

Passport
Letter invitation
Bank statement
Travel itinerary
Payslips
Filled all necessary forms
Why did you apply for Visa when you already got COPR in December?

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mumnadine: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
Pls if someone is already in express entry pool can d person apply for visiting visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lessonnn: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
raymege:

Document Submitted:

Documents submitted :
-My Bank Statement
-Pension Plan Statement
-Wife's Bank Statement

That was all.
Pls how old on the passport your applied with
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
mumnadine:
Pls if someone is already in express entry pool can d person apply for visiting visa?

Yes sure

But chances is very slim
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by megastu(m): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
Online usually the fastest as well.

I submitted my kids application on a monday and passport request came on thursday (4 DAYS).

raymege:

Document Submitted:

Documents submitted :
-My Bank Statement
-Pension Plan Statement
-Wife's Bank Statement

That was all.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by rowon(m): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
Please the gurus in the house, how do I scan multiple documents as one file .like if I have li5 different investment documents. How do scan them as one file.
Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Maggiespecial(f): 12:57am On Apr 13, 2019
raymege:

Document Submitted:

Documents submitted :
-My Bank Statement
-Pension Plan Statement
-Wife's Bank Statement

That was all.

Thank you so much
Please i sent you a mail
Kindly check it

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Maggiespecial(f): 12:58am On Apr 13, 2019
megastu:
Online usually the fastest as well.

I submitted my kids application on a monday and passport request came on thursday (4 DAYS).

Is it only your kids that are going or what??
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Blackfinegirl(f): 4:41am On Apr 13, 2019
rowon:
Please the gurus in the house, how do I scan multiple documents as one file .like if I have li5 different investment documents. How do scan them as one file.
Thanks

The scanner should have a menu for continuous scanning or you can use I love pdf to merge them
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by raymege: 6:43am On Apr 13, 2019
Lessonnn:

Pls how old on the passport your applied with

I am 35 years old.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by raymege: 6:46am On Apr 13, 2019
Bimsebony:

Congratulations Bro

Please how many years visa did you get.

My Passport expires in 2021, so the TRV is valid till a day before my passport expiration- so the Visa is for roughly 2years

My Wife just renewed her passport in December 2018, so she got a 4 years visa- valid TRV till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bamcyburg: 6:52am On Apr 13, 2019
Does age really matters when issuing Canadian visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by raymege: 6:55am On Apr 13, 2019
Maggiespecial:

Thank you so much
Please i sent you a mail
Kindly check it

Thank you

OK. Not a problem .

I don't understand how the Nairaland mail system works, but I just responded to a mail I got from Nairaland mentioning you.

Please Check your email if you got any mail from me.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kennykolabo: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2019
raymege:

OK. Not a problem .

I don't understand how the Nairaland mail system works, but I just responded to a mail I got from Nairaland mentioning you.

Please Check your email if you got any mail from me.
Please I am filling form for my parents that intend to travel very soon. They are invited by a cousin that has PR.
The IMM form on the application checklists ( IMM 5257,IMM5645,IMM5713) hardly opens except on adobe reader XI.... Am am really scared of uploading this on my account because I don’t know if the VOs will be able to view what I have uploaded.
It will be sad when I have uploaded forms but the VO can’t read anything.
Please find attached how it opens, but when I rightclick and I choose “open with Adobe Reader C “ the form opens fully.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hayatou27: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2019
What was the amount you filled that you planned to spend in CAD during this trip and also kindly brief me on the content of your letter of explanation.

Awaiting your feedback, i am also submitting my applucation this week.

Thanks.

[Qquote author=raymege post=77480772]

Document Submitted:

Documents submitted :
-My Bank Statement
-Pension Plan Statement
-Wife's Bank Statement

That was all.
[/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jayfierce(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2019
kennykolabo:

Please I am filling form for my parents that intend to travel very soon. They are invited by a cousin that has PR.
The IMM form on the application checklists ( IMM 5257,IMM5645,IMM5713) hardly opens except on adobe reader XI.... Am am really scared of uploading this on my account because I don’t know if the VOs will be able to view what I have uploaded.
It will be sad when I have uploaded forms but the VO can’t read anything.
Please find attached how it opens, but when I rightclick and I choose “open with Adobe Reader C “ the form opens fully.
The problem is probably with your default application for opening PDF. If you used Adobe to enter your details then you are okay.

However, to change your default application to Adobe: Right click any of the forms and click properties. You will see the default application that opens the PDF file. You can click "change" to change it to Adobe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hayatou27: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2019
Good morning @raymege,

How much in CAD did you fill as your budget during your stay in Canada and also was the letter of explanation for your purpose of visit ?
I need a feedback from you as I am about to submit my application this week.

Thanks

raymege:
My Application Timeline

Online Application Submitted on the 6th of March,2019
Approved/Passport request Date : 29/03/2019.
Passport Submitted : 03/04/2019.
Passport Returned : 11/04/2019

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kennykolabo: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2019
Please for online application, how would the family that is being represented sign the “use of a family member representative for online application form. IMM 5713
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Heledy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
You returned to Nigeria because you are lucky to have something doing there, not like am encouraging people not to go back to Nigeria after their visit but there are so many ways to regularize visitors visa in Canada legally.
Bro, I will like to knw about how to regularize visitors visa
Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bimsebony: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Why did you apply for Visa when you already got COPR in December?
The visa is for my mum.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NothingDoMe: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
Bimsebony:

The visa is for my mum.
Oh I was wondering.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
kennykolabo:
Please for online application, how would the family that is being represented sign the “use of a family member representative for online application form. IMM 5713
The person that wrote his/her name in number 1, will come down and sign in number 1, same with number 2 name and so on. The family rep will sign the last/down part. Read the instructions on the paper
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ogunfolabo(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Regularise visitor visa?...kindly share how to.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (1110) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: larrypha(f), olaoluwa83, Raskytexas and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.