Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2317569 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1098) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 26, 2019
You need to attach the assets and also write a letter of intent. My first Canada visa application was denied based on purpose of visit but I reapplied 6 months after and I got it but the process was so long, it took 5 months for my visa to be approved. When you have too much money in your account for travel, it’s a red flag.
Maggiespecial:
Hello good morning
Bigger thanx to everyone here for your contributions so far
God bless you all.

Unfortunately, we were denied visa yesterday. Got the mail n we are planning to reapply.

Please, these are the reasons why the visa was denied:
They are not satisfied that we will leave Canada at the end of our stay:
1. based on travel history
2. Based on family ties in Canada and Nigeria
3. Based on Personal assets and financial status.

Firstly, I will like to say it's only my husband that has traveled to UK before, and we both went to Dubai last year for Xmas and New year

Secondly, what do they mean by family ties because we are going there for tourism and we are going to stay in an hotel (Husband, wife n our Son)
Do they want us to leave our son (1yr old baby) OR they want only my husband to go or only me to go, please I don't understand. Kindly explain to me please...

Thirdly, We av two landed properties in Nigeria but we didn't attach it to it when applying, is that what they means by Personal assets??
And can we attach it now when reapplying??

Lastly, concerning the financial asset, we av over 10M naira in my husband account as the Sponsor for the trip, so y the financial status??
And my husband works in one on the biggest and recognized company in Nigeria

I will like pple here to please and please put me through on what to do.
We are planning to reapply Nextwk because we planned to spend our Summer in Canada
Infact, we want to visit alot of places like Niagara fall
We attached our hotel reservations, flight booking, places we want to visit etc.

I am so sorry for the long post.

Kindly help me out by putting me through.

Thank you all as I look forward to your swift response.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NothingDoMe: 4:34am On Apr 26, 2019
seunhandsome:

Please with a valid visiting visa to canada, is it adviseable to gain admission into a university while in canada on a visiting visa, and can i get a work permit ?
I really don't know
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 8:29am On Apr 26, 2019
are u serious so too much money in account is back for canada visa again why Bros? i was denied too during February period base on travel purpose and travel history ( have been to dubai and kenya also other African countries) which i filled tourism and statement of 7m so can that cause the denied well currently am in Italy i applied after canada denied so i want to reapply when back please what more can i add need your advise\\\

quote author=Kimbebe post=77861221]You need to attach the assets and also write a letter of intent. My first Canada visa application was denied based on purpose of visit but I reapplied 6 months after and I got it but the process was so long, it took 5 months for my visa to be approved. When you have too much money in your account for travel, it’s a red flag.[/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2019
pufframmy:
are u serious so too much money in account is back for canada visa again why Bros? i was denied too during February period base on travel purpose and travel history ( have been to dubai and kenya also other African countries) which i filled tourism and statement of 7m so can that cause the denied well currently am in Italy i applied after canada denied so i want to reapply when back please what more can i add need your advise\\\

If in Italy, see more schengen member states if time and resources permit, good addition that would be. Imagine writing France and Germany in addition to where you have seen travel-history-wise, with pictorial depictions even.

Write a good TRAVEL PURPOSE capturing your daily itinerary with cost breakdown and all, referencing your previous travels too.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by FYsol: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2019
Hi,

For those 5 months were they reaching out to you asking for more documents? Mines has exceeded 2 months already.

Kimbebe:
You need to attach the assets and also write a letter of intent. My first Canada visa application was denied based on purpose of visit but I reapplied 6 months after and I got it but the process was so long, it took 5 months for my visa to be approved. When you have too much money in your account for travel, it’s a red flag.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2019
They didn’t ask for anything oh. I sent them a message after 4 months telling them my application was past due the processing time on their webpage and they were yet to attend to me. 2 weeks after my mail, I got a mail that showed visa had been granted.
FYsol:
Hi,

For those 5 months were they reaching out to you asking for more documents? Mines has exceeded 2 months already.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2019
Too much money could be a red flag because it might mean you want to use the money to relocate to that country. I had a valid US visa when I was initially denied Canada visa and had been to the UK and Netherlands and also Us on two occasions. When you have plenty money, write an itinerary that states how much you’re taking, places you’re visiting and how much the entire trip costs. I made sure if the VO has any doubts, I supplied every information they would need because don’t forget what you submit is what would speak for you as there is no physical interview. Always make sure you submit a detailed application and ask someone else to look at it. If you’re not convinced with your application, then how can you convince someone who feels all Nigerians want to run away?
pufframmy:

quote author=Kimbebe post=77861221]You need to attach the assets and also write a letter of intent. My first Canada visa application was denied based on purpose of visit but I reapplied 6 months after and I got it but the process was so long, it took 5 months for my visa to be approved. When you have too much money in your account for travel, it’s a red flag.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bimsebony: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hello everyone.

Please does visa stamping take so long?

Passport was submitted April 11, 2019 at VFS lekki for TRV and up till now we gave not heard from them.

Online Tracking says it is being processed at Canadian visa office.

Please shld I be worried or is there anything I can do. Traveling next week.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
this beautiful cant wait to get back and reapply

Kimbebe:
I submitted flight reservation, account statement, letter of employment, letter of introduction from my company, payslips, account statement and I had less than a million naira, I wrote a letter stating places like the museum, zoo, Niagara Falls, you can always search for places of interest to go. I don’t know how to check the PM
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
thanks Bro I appreciate also went to Switzerland was thinking will make it to Germany but my link not working

OmoBendel24:

If in Italy, see more schengen member states if time and resources permit, good addition that would be. Imagine writing France and Germany in addition to where you have seen travel-history-wise, with pictorial depictions even.

Write a good TRAVEL PURPOSE capturing your daily itinerary with cost breakdown and all, referencing your previous travels too.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Alright Noted will work on it

thanks and appreciate
Kimbebe:
Too much money could be a red flag because it might mean you want to use the money to relocate to that country. I had a valid US visa when I was initially denied Canada visa and had been to the UK and Netherlands and also Us on two occasions. When you have plenty money, write an itinerary that states how much you’re taking, places you’re visiting and how much the entire trip costs. I made sure if the VO has any doubts, I supplied every information they would need because don’t forget what you submit is what would speak for you as there is no physical interview. Always make sure you submit a detailed application and ask someone else to look at it. If you’re not convinced with your application, then how can you convince someone who feels all Nigerians want to run away?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
already reply kindly check
Jobac:

Bros, I sent you a PM. I don't want to derail this thread. I want to visit Italy with Tourist Visa. Can you just list the documents you submitted and places of interest to visit? Enjoy your stay over there!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
All the best as you reapply
pufframmy:
this beautiful cant wait to get back and reapply

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by guzenaira: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bimsebony:
Hello everyone.

Please does visa stamping take so long?

Passport was submitted April 11, 2019 at VFS lekki for TRV and up till now we gave not heard from them.

Online Tracking says it is being processed at Canadian visa office.

Please shld I be worried or is there anything I can do. Traveling next week.

Go there your passport is ready for collection.
It happened to me as well.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
seunhandsome:

You are absolutely right, bankers eloped enmasse, and i truly i'm not surprised to hear that the profession has been blacklisted.

Please with a valid visiting visa to canada, is it adviseable to gain admission into a university while in canada on a visiting visa, and can i get a work permit ?
Banker entry level is different from banker 15 yrs experience at managerial level , Banker OND is different from banker in treasury or corporate affairs , you cannot say the profession has been blacklisted, abeg after oil company no be bank pay pass.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bimsebony: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
guzenaira:

Go there your passport is ready for collection.
It happened to me as well.

Ok then thanks. Will go on Monday.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by guzenaira: 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
chloe00:

Banker entry level is different from banker 15 yrs experience at managerial level , Banker OND is different from banker in treasury or corporate affairs , you cannot say the profession has been blacklisted, abeg after oil company no be bank pay pass.

The bolded words above brought smile to my face because you are very very wrong.

When you talk about access to loan, for bankers that’s sure for them but in high salaries? Never.

Am not a banker anyway!

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
guzenaira:

The bolded words above brought smile to my face because you are very very wrong.

When you talk about access to loan, for bankers that’s sure for them but in high salaries? Never.

Am not a banker anyway!
I will not do a back and forth with you why because you’ve never been in the system, who says they don’t get high salaries , some banks pay their entry level staff over 200k , staffs get 13th month, quarterly pay and many other benefits and allowances, please don’t say what you don’t know if you’ve not been there.
Someone on a managerial level with these new generation banks do you know how much they earn? Depending on department you can earn well above one million .
People in treasury dept hardly even touch salaries talk more of loans. In the banking industry please note there are levels and not everyone earns peanut as you think

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by guzenaira: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
chloe00:

I will not do a back and forth with you why because you’ve never been in the system, who says they don’t get high salaries , some banks pay their entry level staff over 200k , staffs get 13th month, quarterly pay and many other benefits and allowances, please don’t say what you don’t know if you’ve not been there.
Someone on a managerial level with these new generation banks do you know how much they earn? Depending on department you can earn well above one million .
People in treasury dept hardly even touch salaries talk more of loans. In the banking industry please note there are levels and not everyone earns peanut as you think

smiley

I hear u.

But remember you said after oil company Na bank they pay money pass.

That’s what I addressed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
guzenaira:

smiley

I hear u.

But remember you said after oil company Na bank they pay money pass.

That’s what I addressed.

My dear that’s my opinion o , the oil company is the major industry then the banking industry, okay after oil company is there any other industry you think pays up to ? Or maybe below that comes before the banks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
guzenaira:

Am not a banker anyway!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Maybe he wan mention mtn,glo or dangote refineries cheesy typical Nigerians that don’t know anything assume those ones in branch are the bankers cheesy
chloe00:

My dear that’s my opinion o , the oil company is the major industry then the banking industry, okay after oil company is there any other industry you think pays up to ? Or maybe below that comes before the banks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Wonders shall never end. grin grin grin
grin grin grin Please share facts not assumptions.
There is no such thing as having too much money. kiss kiss kiss
And lastly having funds in the bank can never be a red flag.

Kimbebe:
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by guzenaira: 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
chloe00:

chloe00:

chloe00:

Demicoker:
Oga what are you sayingyou think bankers are those ones at the bulk teller office,customer care or counter..go and ask how much treasury boys earn plus some kind under G things...you know nothing...

I hope we can see where it all started from?

google it extensively and make more research and you will understand what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 4:49am On Apr 27, 2019
skdfu747:
Wonders shall never end. grin grin grin
grin grin grin Please share facts not assumptions.
There is no such thing as having too much money. kiss kiss kiss
And lastly having funds in the bank can never be a red flag.

Infact when I saw that guy msg with his assumption I just weak, i don't even know what to type.........

Some people don already believe him.... some Nigerians sef
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 27, 2019
That was a big lie. angry angry angry
There is no such thing as having too much money.

pufframmy:

quote author=Kimbebe post=77861221]You need to attach the assets and also write a letter of intent. My first Canada visa application was denied based on purpose of visit but I reapplied 6 months after and I got it but the process was so long, it took 5 months for my visa to be approved. When you have too much money in your account for travel, it’s a red flag.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 27, 2019
I don’t understand why Nigerians are beginning to share false information as if they work at the Canadian visa department. angry angry angry
I am seeing somebody stating that Nigerian bankers have been blacklisted another person is stating that too much money in the bank is a red flag.

oluayebenz:

Infact when I saw that guy msg with his assumption I just weak, i don't even know what to type.........

Some people don already believe him.... some Nigerians sef

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 27, 2019
The GCMS Global Case Management System notes are the only accurate way of providing an applicant with the in-depth view of his file on the IRCC system, thus enabling the applicant to be well informed of the status, or take pro-active steps as needed. shocked shocked

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy.html

MT:

Have you got the feedback on GCMS?. What is GCMS? How is GCMS ordered and any payment?. You can please post a link as a guide if you have got any

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2019
Demicoker:
Maybe he wan mention mtn,glo or dangote refineries cheesy typical Nigerians that don’t know anything assume those ones in branch are the bankers cheesy
Even the top shots in the branch are somewhere where the customers won’t have access to them(like banking hall being down and their offices being up the stairs etc) except it is super important
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2019
skdfu747:
I don’t understand why Nigerians are beginning to share false information as if they work at the Canadian visa department. angry angry angry

I am seeing somebody stating that Nigerian bankers have been blacklisted another person is stating that too much money in the bank is a red flag.

These lies are so embarrassing. cry cry cry

Thing is when it comes to visa application nobody can say for sure that this is right and this isn’t right , whatever anyone who isn’t a consular is saying is a mere opinion and I hope people can take a cue and note it’s a mere opinion, because people qualify on different basis and reviewed by different consular officers, there’s a threshold you need to meet up when they’re assessing and once you meet it they can’t deny you the visa so nobody can say have so so so amount in your account because that’s a sham ( some people have 5 million and get denied some have less than one million and get approved), the banking profession can never be blacklisted please.
Like I said earlier whatever anyone is saying is a mere opinion and not a fact. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1098) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Doublej805, slimmsyyetty, uchennay, Kelvinarsenal and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.