Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2320872 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (1100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Shammak(m): 3:49am On Jun 23, 2019
tolani4real:

Did you apply as Austria resident or Austria visitor

No, Hungary resident
No VAC in Hungary so I had to use Austria
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by prost80(m): 5:55am On Jun 23, 2019
SimpleDimples:

I will advice you land first, get settled and invite them over.

Processing time depends on alot of factors such as: number of applications received at that period, how fast your information are verifiable and other things.

I am just going for soft landing for now
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NothingDoMe: 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
damikares:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I traveled last year to Ireland with hubby and our first son, Our previous passport got expired so we did a new one for hubby and myself and we didn't submit the old passport but a copy of the visa page and all other pages that wasn't empty was made and submitted.
Please I need an advise on how to proceed, maybe I should get someone to invite me or I should send with just hotel reservation again and how soon is advisable to apply again. I will appreciate a prompt response. Thanks guys

5 pages cover letter highlighting different areas.
Family info form. Both parents for both of us still alive and my mother in-law shares same address.

Thank You
5 pages of cover letter caught my attention.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by granmurdafucker(f): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
NothingDoMe:
5 pages of cover letter caught my attention.

Is the 5pages too much, or not enough for cover letter?? Please throw more light on it.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
To all Gurus in the House i need you Help I got my GCMS Note and i know where to work one
my First Question: i want to add my new Landed propriety which is almost 90% finished do i need to Snap part of the Building and add to my application, or i should just upload only the agreement and Survey

Second Question: writing a cover Letter and explaining my first Denial do i need to address it to London Office cause that where my Previous application was checked? or which Address to write to .

I Need Your Best Response
Thanks All

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nwaeze6: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
please house for a family going for tourism in Canada do they need to buy the tour tickets before applying for visa like going on tour to Niagara falls if yes how do I go about it please
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by folmus: 2:22am On Jun 24, 2019
Nwaeze6:
please house for a family going for tourism in Canada do they need to buy the tour tickets before applying for visa like going on tour to Niagara falls if yes how do I go about it please

Don't book any confirmed ticket until you see the visa. Getting visa now for family is getting difficult but not impossible. Throw in everything that shows you are coming back.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nwaeze6: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2019
folmus:

Don't book any confirmed ticket until you see the visa. Getting visa now for family is getting difficult but not impossible. Throw in everything that shows you are coming back.

thank you.... 1)please can I have a sample or guidelines of the letter of explanation/ travel plan for a tourist applicants and (2)please can I apply here online for her while she is in Malaysia rather than her coming back here to naija since it's online.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tolani4real: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2019
granmurdafucker:

Is the 5pages too much, or not enough for cover letter?? Please throw more light on it.. Thanks
Too much. Nobody have time to read story

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by folmus: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2019
Nwaeze6:

thank you.... 1)please can I have a sample or guidelines of the letter of explanation/ travel plan for a tourist applicants and (2)please can I apply here online for her while she is in Malaysia rather than her coming back here to naija since it's online.

You don't need any guideline or sample; it's clearly stated on the portal. Anything you feel you need to add to your application that's not already there or not clearly explained is what you include in your writing; you can list places you wish to go since there is no place for that.

2. You will be asked where you are submitting the application in your questionnaire. So you should choose where she will submit her application and do her biometric.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2019
To all Gurus in the House i need you Help I got my GCMS Note and i know where to work one
my First Question: i want to add my new Landed propriety which is almost 90% finished do i need to Snap part of the Building and add to my application, or i should just upload only the agreement and Survey

Second Question: writing a cover Letter and explaining my first Denial do i need to address it to London Office cause that where my Previous application was checked? or which Address to write to .

Thanks All
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
pufframmy:

Thanks All

1. Contract agreement signed and sealed
deputy high commission of Lagos,
4, Anifowishe street
Victoria Island, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by granmurdafucker(f): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
tolani4real:

Too much. Nobody have time to read story

You just saved a soul, see me don write almost 10pages, grin grin yet to summit sha. editing it ASAP! thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Greatg0809: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
granmurdafucker:

You just saved a soul, see me don write almost 10pages, grin grin yet to summit sha. editing it ASAP! thanks
I wrote just 1 and half

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by granmurdafucker(f): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Greatg0809:

I wrote just 1 and half

Wow sweet!!! And your visa was granted i guess? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bibiliscious: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Evening All,

I’m back again with a question �.

My fiancé applied for his TRV (paper route)

31st May -Application submitted
19th June - Biometrics confirmation email
24th June - He tracked his application online and it shows that his processed passport is ready for pick up 24/06/19 (no it is not linked to an online account)

We haven’t gotten any email advising final decision till now.

Is this normal ? How do we know if it’s approved or not as he is not even available to pick up the passport till friday.

Any reason why no email notification was sent for final decision ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
@bibiliscious
Linked your application online you will see the final decision

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
THANKS

SimpleDimples:

1. Contract agreement signed and sealed
deputy high commission of Lagos,
4, Anifowishe street
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bibiliscious: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
@jj17cv thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nwaeze6: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
please what's the expected amount to pay for an online visa application fees and biometrics of 3 people (mother and 2 kids below 6yrs)
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
bibiliscious:
Evening All,

I’m back again with a question �.

My fiancé applied for his TRV (paper route)

31st May -Application submitted
19th June - Biometrics confirmation email
24th June - He tracked his application online and it shows that his processed passport is ready for pick up 24/06/19 (no it is not linked to an online account)

We haven’t gotten any email advising final decision till now.

Is this normal ? How do we know if it’s approved or not as he is not even available to pick up the passport till friday.

Any reason why no email notification was sent for final decision ?

Wow Paper route now faster than online.

I believe it's too many application this period, probably the don't have time to send updates.

I know as of April, early May..... People got ghost update or account updates for eligibility..... this period, accounts are updated without email notification.

Just a humble observations though.

Just pick it up.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nwaeze6:
please what's the expected amount to pay for an online visa application fees and biometrics of 3 people (mother and 2 kids below 6yrs)

For Online application:
Principal applicant: CAD 100 = NGN 27500
Biometric each CAD 85 = NGN 23,375

Kindly confirm from the link below

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nigeria/Service_and_Service_Charge.html
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
granmurdafucker:

Be specific and concise in your LOE.

While trying to expand your explanarion, Don't allow the VO read/ sense dual intent in your letter.

Nobody has that time at this peak period to read super stories.
1 1/2 is cool.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oriazowan: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
You are right. Got update on eligibility for my mum’s account but no email notification.
SimpleDimples:

Wow Paper route now faster than online.

I believe it's too many application this period, probably the don't have time to send updates.

I know as of April, early May..... People got ghost update or account updates for eligibility..... this period, accounts are updated without email notification.

Just a humble observations though.

Just pick it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
oriazowan:
You are right. Got update on eligibility for my mum’s account but no email notification.

Thanks for confirming.

I have seen background checks and eligibility started without any update notification this period.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by granmurdafucker(f): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
SimpleDimples:

Be specific and concise in your LOE.

While trying to expand your explanarion, Don't allow the VO read/ sense dual intent in your letter.

Nobody has that time at this peak period to read super stories.
1 1/2 is cool.

Noted @simpledimples i will do as said! thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
granmurdafucker:
[color=#006600][/color]

Noted @simpledimples i will do as said! thank you.

Below are the areas the VO will consider, clarify their concerns through your LOE

read up and be guided

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/eligibility-admissibility-considerations.html

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by granmurdafucker(f): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bibiliscious: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
Thanks @simpledimples will pick up on Friday
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
bibiliscious:
Thanks @simpledimples will pick up on Friday

Welcome
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
granmurdafucker:
alright i will, thanks!

Welcome. All the best

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oriazowan: 1:22am On Jun 25, 2019
Hopefully it comes out in praise
SimpleDimples:

Thanks for confirming.

I have seen background checks and eligibility started without any update notification this period.

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (1100) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Kelvinarsenal, Telepathically, Raskytexas, donteebalo(m), tblaze007(m), Idemujoseph and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.