Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2347124 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (1111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Abbeylicious(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thank you. Glory be to God, the PPR finally dropped early this morning.

VV for a family of 3.

Timeline:
Application Submission Date: 24/12/2021
BVL: 3/3/2022
PPR: 4/3/2022

May the Lord answer everyone awaiting the approval.

pufframmy:
CONGRATULATION documents submitted pls

7 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
Wow!!! Congratulations. I like your persistence. Please did you withdraw your GCKEY application before reapplying on the new portal?
I also applied on 9 November 2021 via RCIC consultant and still waiting for decision. I am thinking of applying on the new portal without withdrawing the old application. I sent you a DM, pls reply. Thanks

Pinkey2021:
PPR Alert!!!

Family application of 4. (Applied for family members, a father and 3kids).
Purpose: family reunification to join mother and daughter who are international students.

Application date: GC Key - Nov 27, 2021
Biometrics: Nov 29, 2021 (only father & oldest child, other two children are below 10yrs). After 14days and no feedback I decided to try the new portal.
Re-application on New Portal: Dec 13, 2021
(After 14days and no feedback I started sending scattered emails now and then, afterwards I noticed eligibility began.

Then nothing again for one month, so I started sending emails again (now consistently morning and night to IRCC Nairobi, from early Feb for about two weeks).

Feb 25: BVL
Mar 1: PPR for all 4 of them ( 4days after Bvl).

IRCC likes us to disturb them with emails, lol. Sometimes it’s what propels them to look into your application.

God is great. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Congratulations!!! Did you apply through the new portal?

Lady2007:
Thank you for your encouragement. I got the PPR today
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Congratulations once more,
Please can you also share the reminder message you were sending to IRCC
Pinkey2021:
PPR Alert!!!

Purpose: family reunification to join mother and daughter who are international students.

Biometrics: Nov 29, 2021 (only father & oldest child, other two children are below 10yrs). After 14days and no feedback I decided to try the new portal.
(After 14days and no feedback I started sending scattered emails now and then, afterwards I noticed eligibility began.

Then nothing again for one month, so I started sending emails again (now consistently morning and night to IRCC Nairobi, from early Feb for about two weeks).

IRCC likes us to disturb them with emails, lol. Sometimes it’s what propels them to look into your application.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Junene: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2022
Congratulations! Please what kind of mails were you sending? I want to employ your tactics.
Pinkey2021:
PPR Alert!!!

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ikiloba: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
ikemummy:
Congratulations once more,
Please can you also share the reminder message you were sending to IRCC
Congratulations bro
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Amicableoga: 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Please who has IRCC phone number here?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by purespikes: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
Violetdaisy:
Hello guys
Please what is the process for passport submission in Lagos?Got a passport request,I need help pls

No timeline? Typical of a selfish being.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by iskilayodele: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Pls, do one get acknowledgment letter after sending webform? I did send a webform to upload my biometric receipt but I haven't heard from them since morning. Help!!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by afrobrown2000: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
congratulations...
Abbeylicious:
Thank you. Glory be to God, the PPR finally dropped early this morning.

VV for a family of 3.

Timeline:
Application Submission Date: 24/12/2021
BVL: 3/3/2022
PPR: 4/3/2022

May the Lord answer everyone awaiting the approval.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lady2007: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Thank you.I used the new portal
ikemummy:
Congratulations!!! Did you apply through the new portal?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
1–888–242–2100
You can only call with this number if you are in Canada. Call exactly 8a.m of your province time in order not to wait long hours before your call is picked.
Amicableoga:
Please who has IRCC phone number here?

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
They usually do not send acknowledgement. But if they want to reply you, it takes about 5 business days.
iskilayodele:
Pls, do one get acknowledgment letter after sending webform? I did send a webform to upload my biometric receipt but I haven't heard from them since morning. Help!!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Amicableoga: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
If someone applied for a study permit as a single, later got married before the visa was approved. Will the person inform IRCC about the marriage before inviting the spouse to Canada?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kurukuru: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2022
You need to.
If you don't, you risk charging you for misrepresentation
Amicableoga:
If someone applied for a study permit as a single, later got married before the visa was approved. Will the person inform IRCC about the marriage before inviting the spouse to Canada?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Additivesupplie: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2022
Lady2007:
Thank you for your encouragement. I got the PPR today

Wow
Good news

Congratulations to you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kurukuru: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
When is your travel date? I learnt that they process the applications according to the travel date.
Lady2007:
Thank you. It took a day.
Time line:
Application date:21/12/2021
BVL: 2/3/2022
PPR: 3/3/2022
I pray your family get their own by tomorrow morning.
It will end in praise.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Amicableoga: 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
How can it be done?

Kurukuru:
You need to.
If you don't, you risk charging you for misrepresentation
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Junene: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hello everyone! Please I need a sample mail to send to IRCC. I applied for my family on December 20th. My travel date is in April but I need to start buying tickets now since I plan to go with my two kids.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tobi12345: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
All praise be to God who is worthy
Application Jan 18 2022
PPR march 7 2022

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lezy: 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Did you apply via GC Key or New Portal?

Send email to me for sample of email to IRCC.

Junene:
Hello everyone! Please I need a sample mail to send to IRCC. I applied for my family on December 20th. My travel date is in April but I need to start buying tickets now since I plan to go with my two kids.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lezy: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Congratulations. What type of visa is it? When was your Eligibility started? And did you submit via GC Key or New Portal?
tobi12345:
Application Jan 18 2022
PPR march 7 2022

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Junene: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
The new portal oh….I’ve sent the mail. Thank you!
Lezy:
Did you apply via GC Key or New Portal?

Send email to me for sample of email to IRCC.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
congratulation can u drp ur document submitted for us to learn more thanks

tobi12345:
Application Jan 18 2022
PPR march 7 2022

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nastan: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please I need link to Web Form. I want to send e-medical form to IRCC
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Congratulations. When is your travel date and what is your purpose of traveling?
tobi12345:
Application Jan 18 2022
PPR march 7 2022

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Snowballl: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
Good evening all..
Please I need clarification. I applied for SOWP and visit visas for my kids 8&6yrs since October last year. With no response, I subsequently applied for visit visas for all of us on the new portal. Early last month, I discovered that my kids' visit visa application that was done with my SOWP was withdrawn. What's the implication of this.
Regards..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by iskilayodele: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Pls, how long does it take for IRCC to reply a webform ?/
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kurukuru: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
The reason is that you cannot have two same applications running concurrently. One has to be withdrawn
Snowballl:
Good evening all..
Please I need clarification. I applied for SOWP and visit visas for my kids 8&6yrs since October last year. With no response, I subsequently applied for visit visas for all of us on the new portal. Early last month, I discovered that my kids' visit visa application that was done with my SOWP was withdrawn. What's the implication of this.
Regards..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by talk2dekky(f): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hi everyone, thanks for the awesome info on the forum.

I sent in my application for TRV 25th of January(visit, no family). Sent in additional docs through webform and email but got no reply. Just decided to try my luck and email these offices for updates.. Nairobi, London, Lagos, Abuja and Accra. I only got a reply from Abuja.

Dear applicant,

We acknowledge receipt of your enquiry. Please note that the office is working at a reduced capacity and that your application will be processed in due course.

Should additional information be required or to communicate next steps regarding the processing of your application, the office will communicate with you via the application portal.

Eligibility hasn't started though. I am wondering if this means my application is being handled by Abuja or if they haven't even transferred to a VO yet. Though it's still early , but seeing some people in January get their eligibility started already and some ppr. Anybody with just tourist and no family reunification?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lezy: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Did you apply through GC Key or new portal?

This email from Abuja indicates IRCC has received your application but they have not started processing it because of the small capacity to handle large volume of applications.

There are some applicants submitted 20th, 21st December but their eligibility has not started.

This week there will be rain of PPRs in Jesus' name.

talk2dekky:
Hi everyone, thanks for the awesome info on the forum.

I sent in my application for TRV 25th of January(visit, no family). Sent in additional docs through webform and email but got no reply. Just decided to try my luck and email these offices for updates.. Nairobi, London, Lagos, Abuja and Accra. I only got a reply from Abuja.

Dear applicant,

We acknowledge receipt of your enquiry. Please note that the office is working at a reduced capacity and that your application will be processed in due course.

Should additional information be required or to communicate next steps regarding the processing of your application, the office will communicate with you via the application portal.

Eligibility hasn't started though. I am wondering if this means my application is being handled by Abuja or if they haven't even transferred to a VO yet. Though it's still early , but seeing some people in January get their eligibility started already and some ppr. Anybody with just tourist and no family reunification?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by talk2dekky(f): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Thanks for the info. I applied through the new portal. Amen

Lezy:
Did you apply through GC Key or new portal?

This email from Abuja indicates IRCC has received your application but they have not started processing it because of the small capacity to handle large volume of applications.

There are some applicants submitted 20th, 21st December but their eligibility has not started.

This week there will be rain of PPRs in Jesus' name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (1111) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Esiman(m), Thomsyne(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.