Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2312251 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (1095) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Soraco57(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
AIPP in this route, how best to apply, cosi no understand
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jogojogo: 3:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Who did you send the webform to pls
Which Country/Ries
Lezy:
Did you apply through GC Key or new portal?

This email from Abuja indicates IRCC has received your application but they have not started processing it because of the small capacity to handle large volume of applications.

There are some applicants submitted 20th, 21st December but their eligibility has not started.

This week there will be rain of PPRs in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lezy: 8:46am On Mar 08, 2022
Nairobi

jogojogo:
Who did you send the webform to pls
Which Country/Ries
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Uju4real002: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Wow congratulations

tobi12345:
All praise be to God who is worthy
Application Jan 18 2022
PPR march 7 2022

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ennygal: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Congratulations. Kindly reach me on 08096867404. I have questions to ask you please.
Pinkey2021:
PPR Alert!!!

Family application of 4. (Applied for family members, a father and 3kids).
Purpose: family reunification to join mother and daughter who are international students.

Application date: GC Key - Nov 27, 2021
Biometrics: Nov 29, 2021 (only father & oldest child, other two children are below 10yrs). After 14days and no feedback I decided to try the new portal.
Re-application on New Portal: Dec 13, 2021
(After 14days and no feedback I started sending scattered emails now and then, afterwards I noticed eligibility began.

Then nothing again for one month, so I started sending emails again (now consistently morning and night to IRCC Nairobi, from early Feb for about two weeks).

Feb 25: BVL
Mar 1: PPR for all 4 of them ( 4days after Bvl).

IRCC likes us to disturb them with emails, lol. Sometimes it’s what propels them to look into your application.

God is great. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by princetx(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good day all.
Who can help me out with this. I have filled both my academic and work activities, when I click save and continue, this error message will pop up. I have clicked save and continue more than 16 times, yet this error keeps coming up.
What should I do?

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ikiloba: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
princetx:
Good day all.
Who can help me out with this. I have filled both my academic and work activities, when I click save and continue, this error message will pop up. I have clicked save and continue more than 16 times, yet this error keeps coming up.
What should I do?
You have to calculate the time for school and work till present date with no time frame attached . It's usually a minimum of 10 years I guess
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by princetx(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ikiloba:

You have to calculate the time for school and work till present date with no time frame attached . It's usually a minimum of 10 years I guess

Thank you for this. To be honest with you, I didn't understand what you just posted. I'm confused.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by princetx(m): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=Ikiloba post=110857967]
You have to calculate the time for school and work till present date with no time frame attached . It's usually a minimum of 10 years I guess [/quote

I'm still here ooo. Stuck, don't know what else to do.
Who will help me explain this in such that I will understand?
I started work May, 2014, I started school September, 2012. The 10 years thing is really confusing me.

How do I feel this, please?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by princetx(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Who knows this should please assist me.

I'm still here.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by shams040(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by princetx(m): 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
princetx:
Who knows this should please assist me.

I'm still here.

Mmh,. Na wa ooo
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
I put in my wife application since December 1st but no information from embassy yet. Her travel date supposed to be this weekend.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lezy: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Did you submit via GC Key or New Portal?

Is it a visitor visa?

God will bring the visa out for you and others in Jesus' name.

Ashirioluwa:
I put in my wife application since December 1st but no information from embassy yet. Her travel date supposed to be this weekend.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lezy:
Did you submit via GC Key or New Portal?

Is it a visitor visa?

God will bring the visa out for you and others in Jesus' name.

Visitor’s visa through new portal
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by thejokist(f): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hi

Please is it possible to arrive Canada before the “expected travel date” stated on your visa application form? For instance, if in the form, you said your travel period is June 25th to Aug, is it possible to arrive, maybe, June 10th?

Urgent please!

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kurukuru: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
You can arrive at anytime in as much as the visa is valid. Mind you, if it is a tourist visa, you need to make some adjustments to travel plans vis a vis hotel booking, places of tourist attractions etc
thejokist:
Hi

Please is it possible to arrive Canada before the “expected travel date” stated on your visa application form? For instance, if in the form, you said your travel period is June 25th to Aug, is it possible to arrive, maybe, June 10th?

Urgent please!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by thejokist(f): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
Thank you so so much.

Kurukuru:
You can arrive at anytime in as much as the visa is valid. Mind you, if it is a tourist visa, you need to make some adjustments to travel plans vis a vis hotel booking, places of tourist attractions etc
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lezy: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
The believe is that new portal applications get approved quicker.

Hold positive hope in God, soon it will end in praise.

Ashirioluwa:

Visitor’s visa through new portal
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 1:25am On Mar 09, 2022
Lezy:
The believe is that new portal applications get approved quicker.

Hold positive hope in God, soon it will end in praise.

Ok thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by maabby: 3:01am On Mar 09, 2022
Please when you reapplied, did you refer to the previous application or quote the previous UCI or not? Thanks

Pinkey2021:
PPR Alert!!!

Family application of 4. (Applied for family members, a father and 3kids).
Purpose: family reunification to join mother and daughter who are international students.

Application date: GC Key - Nov 27, 2021
Biometrics: Nov 29, 2021 (only father & oldest child, other two children are below 10yrs). After 14days and no feedback I decided to try the new portal.
Re-application on New Portal: Dec 13, 2021
(After 14days and no feedback I started sending scattered emails now and then, afterwards I noticed eligibility began.

Then nothing again for one month, so I started sending emails again (now consistently morning and night to IRCC Nairobi, from early Feb for about two weeks).

Feb 25: BVL
Mar 1: PPR for all 4 of them ( 4days after Bvl).

IRCC likes us to disturb them with emails, lol. Sometimes it’s what propels them to look into your application.

God is great. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nadnad: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2022
Good morning Everyone
Can someone help with the email address to send follow up on application.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Faithyyyyy: 10:22am On Mar 09, 2022
Hi guys.

Just to share my timeline

Application Submitted Via new Portal

TRV Application Submitted : Jan 27th

PPR and Approval message February 23rd

No Eligibility review was done

Only saw Eligibility and Background check completed on the day visa was stamped .

Sent via DHL to VFS Abuja (takes 3-4 days max)

I had valid USA visa and also my trv just expired in January, have an application for post graduate work permit in progress too. Application was to renew TRV to return to Canada with my kids who are Canadian passport holders.

Based on the questions whilst filling the form, I qualified for the CAN+ I believe.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ikiloba: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Faithyyyyy:
Hi guys.

Only saw Eligibility and Background check completed on the day visa was stamped .

I had valid USA visa and also my trv just expired in January, have an application for post graduate work permit in progress too. Application was to renew TRV to return to Canada with my kids who are Canadian passport holders.

Based on the questions whilst filling the form, I qualified for the CAN+ I believe.
congratulations
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nadnad: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ikiloba:
congratulations

Congratulations
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by iyaaliyah: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Pls, do we pay for application on the new portal ? Like submit new documents etc?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by EffortlessGrace: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
PLEASE I NEED HELP:
MY APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED SINCE;

Principal Applicant: E
Unique Client Identifier (UCI): 11
Application number: V3
Date Received: March 5, 2020
Biometrics:
Biometrics Number: 00037120
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: November 19, 2019
Expiry Date: November 19, 2029

THIS IS MORE THAN A YEAR., SHOULD I REAPPLY AND HOW CAN I GO ABOUT IT?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Tohmee07: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
I applied for Canada visitor visa 2020 and did biometric January 19, 2021 and till date (March 9, 2022) my visa is still processing. However, I was advise to send an upfront medical exam because I have not been requested for medical assessment. Should I go ahead with the upfront medical exam or keep sending mails and webform to follow up with my application?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please reapply ASAP using the new portal. Quote your former application number in your new application.

EffortlessGrace:
PLEASE I NEED HELP:
MY APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED SINCE;

Principal Applicant: E
Unique Client Identifier (UCI): 11
Application number: V3
Date Received: March 5, 2020
Biometrics:
Biometrics Number: 00037120
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: November 19, 2019
Expiry Date: November 19, 2029

THIS IS MORE THAN A YEAR., SHOULD I REAPPLY AND HOW CAN I GO ABOUT IT?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please reapply ASAP using the new portal. To the best of my knowledge, medicals is not required for visitor visa.

Tohmee07:
I applied for Canada visitor visa 2020 and did biometric January 19, 2021 and till date (March 9, 2022) my visa is still processing. However, I was advise to send an upfront medical exam because I have not been requested for medical assessment. Should I go ahead with the upfront medical exam or keep sending mails and webform to follow up with my application?

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congratulations
Faithyyyyy:
Hi guys.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by maabby: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please can you send me a sample of the email you sent. Also did you quote your old UCI while applying on the new portal? Thanks

Junene:
The new portal oh….I’ve sent the mail. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (1095) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Crimson15, Newbie232, Kelvinarsenal, omega2128(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.