Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2323193 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sethtsadopp: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
davodyguy:

No means what?

What makes up that ₦760,000?

I'm about to apply and the cost is not even near ₦100,000 yet.

Can you be more specific?

It includes 3 Night Hotel, Visa fee, Airport transfer, half day tour and their service charge.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by davodyguy: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
sethtsadopp:

It includes 3 Night Hotel, Visa fee, Airport transfer, half day tour and their service charge.
That's quite high to be honest
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kennyliza: 1:21am On Sep 26, 2022
Dear Nairalanders and expectant TRV hopefuls, how are we holding up? My visa application don clock 202 days today-March 2022 and still no response yet... cry
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by fumisko(f): 1:32am On Sep 26, 2022
muvey10:
My question. I am a PR and want my brother to come for my wedding in December. I tried using the new portal but I am unable to pass the activities section saying it’s not up to 10 years meanwhile I put 10 years. The old portal , are they still giving VV witt that portal?
I think the new portal’s head use to touch.
I was stuck at that point for hours.
You would need to enter every single information of the past ten years. No single month in between must be left blank.
If you are working in SON say from (January 2010 to September 2022) and took study leave ( September 2012 to September 2013), , you must break down the employment time in the employment session as
Under employment session - January 2010 to July 2012 (SON)
Then enter your studies under study session
Education session: September 2012 to September 2013
Then you would go back to employment session and enter- October 2013 to September 2022.
No month must be left unaccounted for
If you are not working during a period, put unemployed and put your house address under the address session.
Hope this helps.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Betterlife30: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2022
Good morning. Please, someone I know want to apply for GCMS note from Canada but that official website that someone will use to request for the GCMS note is saying "This atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca page can’t be found" after clicking on apply online.
Please, what is the solution or there's another official site by IRCC to request for GCMS note now?
Please, someone should answer. Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nonkala: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
kennyliza:
Dear Nairalanders and expectant TRV hopefuls, how are we holding up? My visa application don clock 202 days today-March 2022 and still no response yet... cry

I reapplied since March 10, 2020 after 2 rejections in 2019 cos I wanted to have a baby then
Till today no response
Same wt my bro that applied around
May 2020
What’s happening??
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nixymax(f): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good day all,
Please is police certificate required for a visiting visa?

Thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
NO

nixymax:
Good day all,
Please is police certificate required for a visiting visa?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
I don't think there is a way out of this optional document issue.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by noeloge82(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nonkala:

I reapplied since March 10, 2020 after 2 rejections in 2019 cos I wanted to have a baby then
Till today no response
May 2020
What’s happening??
This is 2 years plus are you sure this application is still running maybe you should order your GCMS notes to know the current situation or if you have anyone there tell the person to help you inquire from the Mp of the place you intended to stay to know the situation about this because its obvious this applications a way past processing times
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by noeloge82(m): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
kennyliza:

I heard they are more concentration on study and sowp
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Makibarbie: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
This is really unfair.
They can’t continue to make people wait this long.
I am hoping by next month, we should start getting a response from them
I sent a mail n the response i got was that my application is in queue and they can’t guarantee when the visa will be processed.

Has anyone gotten any feedback for theirs?

noeloge82:

I heard they are more concentration on study and sowp
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Betterlife30: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2022
Makibarbie:
This is really unfair.
I sent a mail n the response i got was that my application is in queue and they can’t guarantee when the visa will be processed.

I think it will be better if people start ordering for their GCMS notes.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gonegreen: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Please, is anyone here who submitted their application for Visit Visa via the new portal from 1st July, 2022? If yes, any response from IRCC?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by purespikes: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Makibarbie:
This is really unfair.

I got the same response. Nothing has changed on my application since 20th July when my upfront medical was updated to pass. I applied 4th of July. IRCC can be funny, but God pass them. I believe I will get the visa before the end of October, 2022
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
I share in your belief comrade.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
I share in your belief comrade.
purespikes:

I got the same response. Nothing has changed on my application since 20th July when my upfront medical was updated to pass. I applied 4th of July. IRCC can be funny, but God pass them. I believe I will get the visa before the end of October, 2022

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ednut1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Betterlife30:

I think it will be better if people start ordering for their GCMS notes.
gcms for application they haven’t worked on is a waste of time and money
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kennyliza: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nonkala:

Till today no response
May 2020
What’s happening??

This is more than 2 years already..order GCMS Notes and start planning to reapply again
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by letsfarmnigeria: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Government of Canada announced the removal of all COVID-19 entry restrictions, as well as testing, quarantine, and isolation requirements for anyone entering Canada, effective October 1, 2022.

The removal of border measures has been facilitated by a number of factors, including modelling that indicates that Canada has largely passed the peak of the Omicron BA.4 and BA.5 fuelled wave, Canada’s high vaccination rates, lower hospitalization and death rates, as well as the availability and use of vaccine boosters (including new bivalent formulation), rapid tests, and treatments for COVID-19.

Effective October 1, 2022, all travellers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to:

submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website;
provide proof of vaccination;
undergo pre- or on-arrival testing;
carry out COVID-19-related quarantine or isolation;
monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving to Canada.
Transport Canada is also removing existing travel requirements. As of October 1, 2022, travellers will no longer be required to:

undergo health checks for travel on air and rail; or
wear masks on planes and trains.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/news/2022/09/government-of-canada-to-remove-covid-19-border-and-travel-measures-effective-october-1.html

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Betterlife30: 12:46am On Sep 29, 2022
ednut1:
gcms for application they haven’t worked on is a waste of time and money

Actually, nobody among us can say for sure that they haven't touch it at all.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nixymax(f): 5:16am On Sep 29, 2022
Hello all,

Please I would like to know if the visit visa  application for my spouse is restricted to 6months or I can apply for up to 1 year till the completion of my MSc program?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by fumisko(f): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Please under the new portal application, what document do you usually upload in the national identity document file to be uploaded? Is it your passport data page and your other travel history or your NIN slip ?!
Please help a sister
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Dareng: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dear friends,
Please how genuine is this site cfis-org.ca ?
I was called by someone via whatsapp that he received my application for Canada visa processing, after much interrogation he requested I should proceed with payment of 400USD to commence the assessment. Is this right?
Please help as he gave a deadline of 24hours to make the payment else the request would be cancelled.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Be careful ooo. Scammers are everywhere!!!
Dareng:
Dear friends,
I was called by someone via whatsapp that he received my application for Canada visa processing, after much interrogation he requested I should proceed with payment of 400USD to commence the assessment. Is this right?
Please help as he gave a deadline of 24hours to make the payment else the request would be cancelled.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Marpol: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dareng:
Dear friends,

SCAM!!! Shine your eyes.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Karmora(f): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dareng:
Dear friends,

Did you ask assessment for what ? And how did they get your application? It’s clearly a scam .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Dareng: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Karmora:

Did you ask assessment for what ? And how did they get your application? It’s clearly a scam .

Yes, I applied to some links I got via Instagram for anyone interested in Canadian PR few weeks ago.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by livviee: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dareng:

Yes, I applied to some links I got via Instagram for anyone interested in Canadian PR few weeks ago.

This is clearly a scam and you can do the Canadian PR yourself.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Betterlife30: 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dareng:

It's a pure scam. Runnnnnnnnnn
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Peaceful004: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2022
Hello people the eagle has landed o. I have been a silent observer. Coming back to share update but please what's the latest way of sending passport for stamping. Is it still through DHL or can it be taken to VFS office?

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1101) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: tblaze007(m), Damifola728, williamszooh and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.