Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2329681 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (1104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by alowole: 1:09am On Mar 27, 2023
Pls, I have a question? If medical expired after visa has been issued for open work permit, though, it was not expired before the visa was approved. But the person did not come after 4 months of approval, then the medical expired.
Is there need for another medical? Pls I will be await your advice.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by DamilareOla: 3:41am On Mar 27, 2023
Hello,

If your medical is expiring before you intend to travel, you will need to do another one. You cannot land with an expired medical.

I hope this helps.

alowole:
Pls, I have a question? If medical expired after visa has been issued for open work permit, though, it was not expired before the visa was approved. But the person did not come after 4 months of approval, then the medical expired.
Is there need for another medical? Pls I will be await your advice.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ABSTRUSE: 5:06am On Mar 27, 2023
Processing time now 30 days?

Immigration or Visitor Visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obazi: 7:07am On Mar 27, 2023
It's 351days for visiting processing time for Nigerians

ABSTRUSE:
Processing time now 30 days?

Immigration or Visitor Visa?

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2023
Did you check your Eligibility review at all

Jenniferade:

It is well, when was your application completed?
I don’t understand what’s happening anymore. The processing time is now 30days and yet eligibility check haven’t started for 6 months application
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gymlordd: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
ednut1:
application was probably allocated to different officers. Chill for them

Dad is yet to get his visa. What could be delaying it?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jenniferade: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
josephb:
Did you check your Eligibility review at all

I checked everyday, I am tired
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hi, maybe it's part of the applications being processed in bulk.

You can check the portal to know your current status.

Regards,

gymlordd:

Dad is yet to get his visa. What could be delaying it?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hi,

A lot of citizens that require visa to enter Canada are currently being processed at the moment (Applications from Backlogs), thus, the review of eligibility is ongoing.

What do you currently have?

Jenniferade:

I checked everyday, I am tired
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jenniferade: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
josephb:
Hi,

A lot of citizens that require visa to enter Canada are currently being processed at the moment (Applications from Backlogs), thus, the review of eligibility is ongoing.

What do you currently have?

I have graduate route visa in Uk
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Wales1111: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Good evening every one. I have pull some questions here and nobody have responded to it. Please help a brother...I am trying to pay for the canada visit visa and biometric and it's not going through can anyone tell me other way I can make the payment or what's happening...how long does the visit visa take with the new portal now. I am employed with with 3million in the account. I have house cars and lands. My wife is an American I have two children. I have been to benin republic, togo, ghana, zambia, ireland and the uk....pls gurus in the house I need your advice. Pls you all should answer me I have been left alone since I joined here pls answer me pls o
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Oh,

Sorry, i was talking about what status do you currently have on your dashboard.

Jenniferade:

I have graduate route visa in Uk
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hi @wales1111,

Sorry for feeling that way, however, those that you mentioned are good for the home ties, but i would like to ask, are your kids and wife currently residing in Naija?

Also for the payment of visa fee, try a USD/EUR card as naira domiciled cards cannot work.

As to the duration of the visit visa, some people from 2021, 2022 are still waiting

Regards,

Wales1111:
Good evening every one. I have pull some questions here and nobody have responded to it. Please help a brother...I am trying to pay for the canada visit visa and biometric and it's not going through can anyone tell me other way I can make the payment or what's happening...how long does the visit visa take with the new portal now. I am employed with with 3million in the account. I have house cars and lands. My wife is an American I have two children. I have been to benin republic, togo, ghana, zambia, ireland and the uk....pls gurus in the house I need your advice. Pls you all should answer me I have been left alone since I joined here pls answer me pls o
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jenniferade: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
josephb:
Oh,

Sorry, i was talking about what status do you currently have on your dashboard.

by

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hi Jennifer,

I presume your application hasn't been touched at all.

Remember you got similar response from IRCC London sometime ago.

Currently, some 195k or 450k applications are processed in bulk, these are applications around the world.

I want to believe these applications are selected randomly (The backlogs).

Yours should be processed soon.

Jenniferade:
by
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by McMONO: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
Thank you for the information !!

Ajalalomo:

You don’t need medical for tourist visa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Wales1111: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
josephb:
Hi @wales1111,

Sorry for feeling that way, however, those that you mentioned are good for the home ties, but i would like to ask, are your kids and wife currently residing in Naija?

Also for the payment of visa fee, try a USD/EUR card as naira domiciled cards cannot work. Yes my wife and children live with me here but they go on vacation in the US but they are based in Nigeria here with me. Thank you so much for your response. It's so helpful

As to the duration of the visit visa, some people from 2021, 2022 are still waiting

Regards,

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Wales1111: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=Wales1111 post=122107793][/quote] yes my wife and kids live here in Nigeria with me they only go to the US for vacation. Thank you so much for your response. It's of great help
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
gymlordd:
My parents applied for their visitors visa same day but my mum got her visa on 17th December 2022 while they're yet to request for my dad's passport. Pls what could be delaying the whole thing?? They're meant to travel together but my mum is still waiting for him to get his visa.

Hello,

A, Have your dad send an e-mail to IRCC Abuja or you can do that for him using his e-mail address and not yours except you declared in his application you would be representing him. Send to: ABUJA-IM-Enquiry@International.gc.ca and explain in details on the e-mail. Make it right first time. You don't need to send a reminder after that. (TAG THE MAIL "PRIORITY MAIL) Make sure his application number, UCI, Date of Birth, Passport Number and email are quoted clearly on the mail.

B, Send a webform on his behalf to Lagos and Nairobi. But, let the narration look like he is the one sending it himself except as stated above you declared you would be representing him in the application.

Once you have done these two options, exercise some patience till they get back.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Wales1111: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pls is there anyone who applied for his or her visitor visa this year and have gotten a visa yet ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obinwanne(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wales1111:

So, your wife has a domiciliary account debit card and you’re here shouting that no one wants to answer you when you could have easily used her card to make the payment or even open a new dorm account for yourself.🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wales1111:

Use your wife's US credit or debit card, if she has one, to make the payment.

You can also visit any bank here in Nigeria to open a dollar account, fund the account, and then use it to make the payment.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Wales1111: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

Use your wife's US credit or debit card, if she has one, to make the payment.

You can also visit any bank here in Nigeria to open a dollar account, fund the account, and then use it to make the payment.
okay thank you so much. I will do that
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 3:11am On Mar 28, 2023
Wales1111:

Oga if ur wife his american then apply green card...green card holder do not need visa to visit canada
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gymlordd: 4:56am On Mar 28, 2023
olasubomy:

Hello,

A, Have your dad send an e-mail to IRCC Abuja or you can do that for him using his e-mail address and not yours except you declared in his application you would be representing him. Send to: ABUJA-IM-Enquiry@International.gc.ca and explain in details on the e-mail. Make it right first time. You don't need to send a reminder after that. (TAG THE MAIL "PRIORITY MAIL) Make sure his application number, UCI, Date of Birth, Passport Number and email are quoted clearly on the mail.

B, Send a webform on his behalf to Lagos and Nairobi. But, let the narration look like he is the one sending it himself except as stated above you declared you would be representing him in the application.

Once you have done these two options, exercise some patience till they get back.

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Dreamchaser12: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2023
My Canadian tourist visa got the first update after 4 years lol, Got a correspondence email yesterday 😂.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obazi: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2023
May your Canadian tourist visa be granted in Jesus name. Amen🙏

Dreamchaser12:
My Canadian tourist visa got the first update after 4 years lol, Got a correspondence email yesterday 😂.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2023
Hi,

What is in the letter?

Biometrics Validity information?

Dreamchaser12:
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Dreamchaser12: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2023
josephb:
Hi,

What is in the letter?

Biometrics Validity information.

What's up with the content of the letter 😄.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Dreamchaser12: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2023
obazi:
May your Canadian tourist visa be granted in Jesus name. Amen🙏

Amen thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 9:14am On Mar 28, 2023
Nothing,

Just asking if it's the regular Correspondence Letter, which often is the Biometrics Validity.

Dreamchaser12:

What's up with the content of the letter 😄.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Dreamchaser12: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2023
josephb:
Nothing,

Just asking if it's the regular Correspondence Letter, which often is the Biometrics Validity.

Yeah you are Right, It is the regular correspondence letter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (1104) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.