Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,995 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election (38643 Views)

Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification / Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by staymore: 9:01am On Jan 21, 2015
alizenbohr:
At first, "it was with the military board".
Then, "it was destroyed when soldiers invaded my house".
Again, "it was 'siezed' by IBB during the coup".
Or you can "ask the US War College".
Finally, "he doesn't need certificate to contest for President".
What next?

Only the truth shall set Buhari free.
... But I hope he has the mind to say that truth.
Pa Buhari definitely knows the truth, I expect him to display the transparency and integrity his followers think he has on this certificate issue.
Those chanting Sai Buhari will soon be saying sorry Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by 100Cents: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2015
calaway:
you are all criminals cheating your way through the system.
... God DON dey catch una small small... the big exposure go soon burst. Evil people!!!!!
GEJ till 2019

Atiku doing prayer and fasting..

If APC go hear..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by okechukwu3: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2015
Atmmachine:
.Who killed Ben Ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it?
Who doesn't attend the Federal Executive Council meetings yet collects his allowances?
Who cancelled former Lagos Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government?
Who used Violence to stop the 1985 National Conference of the National Association of Nigeria Students?
Who jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy?
Who Jailed Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government?
Who raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country? Was he also corrupt?
Who threw Former Vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money?
Who jailed honest and respected Pa Adekunle Ajasin?
Who jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government?
Who banned the Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) during his regime?
Who stopped the Ooni of Ife from traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984?
Who broke up the press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives?
Who jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother?

Post election violence Nko!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by harry509: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2015
Faitholu:

Yes, I don't know much. But I know the difference between a Certificate and Letter of Recommendation; between a certificate hjoder and a certificate excuser; between PhD and Wasc-unseen; between a qualified president and unqualify aspirant. That's all I know Sir.
ok u see, nigeria blv on 2much paper and 2much grammar's by corrupt leada's n headn dis country nowia. A man wit a PHD wit no ideal of calculation on hw 2 do tins right. Who see's corruption as a welkum developmnt, full of empty promises. Many more 2 say. Dis is d time all nigerian's shud rise up , vote 4 change.
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by 100Cents: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Alleybuy:
Why not speak now? Its not exactly an Okonjo Iweala / house of reps 50 questions debacle.....its just a nursery school question.....Jnr where is ur report card for first term? It is in my school bag....okwu agwu....shikena. A nursery pupil is proving more articulate than our cattle rearer aspirant.

(1) A person shall not be qualified for election to the office of President if -
(a) subject to the provisions of section 28 of this Constitution, he has voluntarily acquired the citizenship of a country other than Nigeria or, except in such cases as may be prescribed by the National Assembly, he has made a declaration of allegiance to such other country; or
(b) he has been elected to such office at any two previous elections; or

(c) under the law in any part of Nigeria, he is adjudged to be a lunatic or otherwise declared to be of unsound mind;

or

(d) he is under a sentence of death imposed by any competent court of law or tribunal in Nigeria or a sentence of imprisonment or fine for any offence involving dishonesty or fraud (by whatever name called) or for any other offence, imposed on him by any court or tribunal or substituted by a competent authority for any other sentence imposed on him by such a court or tribunal; or

(e) within a period of less than ten years before the date of the election to the office of President he has been convicted and sentenced for an offence involving dishonesty or he has been found guilty of the contravention of the Code of Conduct; or

(f) he is an undischarged bankrupt, having been adjudged or otherwise declared bankrupt under any law in force in Nigeria or any other country; or

(g) being a person employed in the civil or public service of the Federation or of any State, he has not resigned, withdrawn or retired from the employment at least thirty days before the date of the election; or

(h) he is a member of any secret society; or

(i) he has been indicted for embezzlement or fraud by a Judicial Commission of Inquiry or an Administrative Panel of Inquiry or a Tribunal set up under the Tribunals of Inquiry Act, a Tribunals of Inquiry Law or any other law by the Federal or State Government which indictment has been accepted by the Federal or State Government, respectively; or

(j) he has presented a forged certificate to the Independent National Electoral Commission.

In this case, he lied under oath to have one, which is tantamount to perjury and forgery.

He had no certificate but deposed to have one in an affidavit.. That is forgery..

Chai, I for be a very good legal luminary..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Arysexy(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2015
This is 9:24am. Has He spoken?
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by lacasa: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2015
mecusbosco:

Oga, you have worked in Skye bank, Access Bank, Etc and you want to get a job in Zenith and you are asked to show your certificate, you are there talking rubbish. If you have one, show it and let the sleeping dogs lie.
Ogini?

First of all, if I didn't have tthe qualifications required to land a job in those top banks, I wouldn't have worked there in the first place.

So, till u people start using ur brains, its....

#GMB2015 cool

If ur still not satisfied, u can do the needful wink
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by meolaniyi(m): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2015
Adminisher:

This is a sign of very poor exposure. You think anybody gives a damn about paper qualifications these days?. You better get serious and smell coffee. Steve Jobs and Bill Gates did not finish school, many founders and runners of businesses did not have time for school. Many south American leaders are in office with rather modest academician c qualifications. However your President with the PhD is the one well known as being incapable of sustained thinking or following a reasonable train of thought for any length of time. In this campaigns alone we have heard the worst kinds of public statements ever to come from a man pursuing public office.
but they did not lie about their qualification. And they were running their own business which does not require them to produce certificate. If you like be the best leader the law requires you to present your certificate if you want to be The President of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by FOLLOWJESUS: 9:31am On Jan 21, 2015
This is what we are saying,the housas and fulani dominated the militery they manipulated many things to there favour, otherwise judging from what army explained Buahri entered the army without any credencials only letter of recomandation,Is it not a shame for a country like ours to go through this embarasment.the notherner believe that the country belongs to them so they can do what they Iike,Buhari need to be arested because he enterd the army through illigals process. And now he want to violet the constitution by not following due proccess like he did to entered the army yet we are talking of fighting corruption,how can Buhari fight corruption on a corrupt foundation what standered is he setting as a leader.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by ApexTitan(m): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2015
Arysexy:
This is 9:24am. Has He spoken?

They might be using African Time. Just hold on.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Okeikpu(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2015
Angel Buhari where is ur skul certificate ⊙︿⊙

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by elbinmanny(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2015
100Cents:

I just threw away my phone while laughing.
cheesy
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by happydays1(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2015
menesheh:
Hear our illiterate General acceptance speech at teslim balogun

Phalo kwontenstant flease i want all of youa to kwofrate with me so we can move naigeria poward. If you ilate me as feresident of naigeria my gwovemant will ensurea zat kwarraption will be a zin of za fast.

Afc frogressive.

I don die. Tinubu na God go mend you
loooooooooolz! i kno fit lafffff ohhhh!
a wholecprof being vp to a school cert. only in nigeria. we are a joke country. ...while not fashola, osibanjo, tambawal elrufai for president. pdp wont have any say.
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by menesheh(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2015
100Cents:

Sir, is this real ?

F^cking real

No be joke
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by appini: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2015
ApexTitan:

They might be using African Time. Just hold on.

Tinubu did not envisage this scenario when he went to beg Buhari to contest for the presidential election, I guess he will be regretting by now
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Pesuzok(m): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2015
jidody:

But he swore an affidavit that he has school cert. He also lied on admission to the army that he has school cert. So those are already criminal offences.

Which particular certificate was he referring to? school certificate or equivalent which the the constitution has clearly spelt out.
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by yorke1: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2015
Has he not released the press statement yet. We are waiting to hear the story for the gods.
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by babestella: 10:49am On Jan 21, 2015
If a man gets admitted into a university and during final year screening he is found to have gotten into the school with forged GCE/WEAC result, that person is immediately striped of everything. Even if he was going to be a first class candidate, he will be expelled from the school without hesitation. In a sane environment, he will be arrested and tried for perjury.
Is APC and Buhari trying to tell us they are above the rule of law in Nigeria? Or are they trying to bend the rule for Buhari just for their selfish aim of getting power at all cost and by any means? Or are they telling us that forgery, perjury and lying must be promoted in Nigeria?
Haba, the last time I checked, we are all clamouring for a change and rule of law, we cannot not bend any rule because of any individual. APC should get that fact right because they are trying to push a fraud on NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by VoteWisely: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by organic973: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nigeria is too forward to have a president without at least a school certificate(waec). Please we should be wise and vote GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
VoteWisely:
#VoteWisely #GEJ

The same Entertainment industry they are using to hoodwink your young ass. If i put up a lengthy expose would u have the time to read it? But if i put up a lenghty expose on MI you would sit through the reading of it. But on GEJ all you know how to shout is GEJ till 20whatever....I.D.I.O..T.S on rampage
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by afbstrategies: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
ifihearam:

SHUT UP
Please tell the founder of boko haram to silence us by providing ordinary SSCE certificate which my maid has.

SHUT UP YOURSELF

Now that your ignorance has been displayed, you need to go get your own certificate. Basket Mouth! People are dying left and right and you are sitting on the computer talking rubbish about certificate. Certificate Ko, Certificate Ni!
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by afbstrategies: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
calaway:

The 2000 girls are not trying to be President without have passed waec ask buhari he will tell u where they are.
buhari can call bokoharam to order ask him
...he will answer....
as he must answer why he cheated the system and must be punished for it.
GEJ till 2019

Not sure you actually went to school. Take a look at what you wrote above and correct yourself before talking about certificate. Keep chasing rats while your house is burning.
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by teufelein(f): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari where is your certificate or are we going to bend the rules for you?[/size]

[size=18pt]Buhari where is your certificate or are we going to bend the rules for you?[/size]

signed by Undertaker, is time to kill that silllly ab.oki buhari and bury him once and for all...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by honeyseller291(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari or GMB we hav seen ur result why is 20 written up there wen is suppose to be 19 the 20 was cancelled and ur name is mahammadu Buhari why mahamed in ur claimed result posted online?the ur seat number is. 002 so how come mahamed is the second person according to serial numbers this result is not pure...also pls let's waec tell us don't there hav his result in their achaive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by honeyseller291(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari or GMB we hav seen ur result why is 20 written up there wen is suppose to be 19 the 20 was cancelled and ur name is mahammadu Buhari why mahamed in ur claimed result posted online?the ur seat number is. 002 so how come mahamed is the second person according to serial numbers this result is not pure...also pls let's waec tell us don't there hav his result in their achaive?hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by olas24u(f): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
elohorayodele:

Common! How can a diploma of 30 years be worth a masters now, even if the school only issues Msc now for the same course the curriculum would definitely be more advanced. If it's worth an msc now are u saying he can send them back his diploma certificate and ask them to issue that of msc to him? cheesy

standards were very high back then ,there were no computers and internet to support your studies or software ,it was manual calculations,i can give an examples of military logistics and new advanced soft wares which can solve the problems in minutes
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Xhammy:

now I see how stupiddd and silly so many people can be, because he wasn't opportuned to be well learned doesn't mean he has nothing to offer, you idiot said 'what did he did when he was the head of state' then our oil price was stable and we had a better economy, so just look at the mirror and see how stupidd you are, people like you usually die wretched, likewise the fo*ls that liked your comment, not everyone like you doesn't want a change, I can sense you guys are use to hardship, that's why you can't think
Another stupiid post...from a stupiid person!
He stabilized which oil price? Is it the hardship he brought across every average citizen of this country?
Keep sentiments away and be sensible...
So much for being stupiid...you've been blindfolded with Buhari's lies over changes...do you thing one man can change this country? Do you think buhari will stop corruption? By arresting every corrupt government officials? How possible will that be? Because he will have to arrest people from federal government level to local government level...
To make changes in this country...people ((((NOT ONE PERSON)))will have to stand up to cease bribery and bombing of churches.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Xhammy: 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
foxxynik:

Another stupiid post...from a stupiid person!
He stabilized which oil price? Is it the hardship he brought across every average citizen of this country?
Keep sentiments away and be sensible...
So much for being stupiid...you've been blindfolded with Buhari's lies over changes...do you thing one man can change this country? Do you think buhari will stop corruption? By arresting every corrupt government officials? How possible will that be? Because he will have to arrest people from federal government level to local government level...
To make changes in this country...people ((((NOT ONE PERSON)))will have to stand up to cease bribery and bombing of churches.

I never come across this kind mumu for ma life before

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 22, 2015
Xhammy:

I never come across this kind mumu for ma life before
You're so out of reasoning...such a foooOL
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Xhammy: 1:03am On Jan 22, 2015
foxxynik:

You're so out of reasoning...such a foooOL
guy abeg go sleep, se yhu wan come dey cry now??..
oya no vex..

buh u sha agree say yhu mumu grin
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Xhammy:

guy abeg go sleep, se yhu wan come dey cry now??..
oya no vex..

buh u sha agree say yhu mumu grin
Kids be yawning trash......get going son!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) / This is Zamfara. People Are Just Thumb-Printing Papers - Farooq Kperogi (videos / Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.