Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,862 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election (38557 Views)

Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification / Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Emperor007: 1:11am On Jan 21, 2015
Addressing Nigerians without showing his certificates wouldn't change anything.

This is to show you how long The North has been using Quota System to kill and rubbish merit.

Buhari should just show / provide his certificates, else he should be disqualified and prosecuted for always giving false information under oat.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by idumuose(m): 1:13am On Jan 21, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

You are so uncouth. You remind me of FFk that is easily swayed with a plate of rice.
now i see why soyinka called you generation a wasted generation.How true.
You want to foist a stark illiterate on us abi? I won't be surprised if sacluxpaint does not also have a school cert like his master.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Capitano1(m): 1:19am On Jan 21, 2015
Thinkr:
You didn't answer my questions. How can someone without WAEC become a General? Why did he fill in WAEC when he knew he didn't have any? Now you want me to wait for his lies. I thought you people know all his achievements na. Even his war college bla bla bla.
Is this the first time he is contesting against this otuoke man.Why all this weac lies now.Maybe cuz they knw they are losers already.Promising me 2million jobs ,when i didnt see even a paltry for six bloody yrs.Let him go wear those shoes he has stocked already ,they wud last him i guess.
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari e speakikwele

Just show us the asambodo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Thinkr(m): 1:27am On Jan 21, 2015
Capitano1:
[s]Is this the first time he is contesting against this otuoke man.Why all this weac lies now.Maybe cuz they knw they are losers already.Promising me 2million jobs ,when i didnt see even a paltry for six bloody yrs.Let him go wear those shoes he has stocked already ,they wud last him i guess.[/s]
yet again you are beating around the bush. He is a corrupt fellow no doubt. Look, Jonathan is dull I know, I hate his administration very much yes I do. We need change but buhari is not the change. That's where APC got it wrong. Must it be buhari all the time? Since 2003. A mad man who got to the post of a general without WAEC is corrupt. No two ways about it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by alizenbohr: 1:29am On Jan 21, 2015
Capitano1:
Is this the first time he is contesting against this otuoke man.Why all this weac lies now.Maybe cuz they knw they are losers already.Promising me 2million jobs ,when i didnt see even a paltry for six bloody yrs.Let him go wear those shoes he has stocked already ,they wud last him i guess.

Nobody is lieing against GMB.
He shot himself in the foot.

Thanks johhnnie, I've seen it on youtube.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by buty: 1:29am On Jan 21, 2015
lordhugo:
.....and GEJ Said-

Fayose's wahala is too much for me o!

[img]http://typicalniggerbehavior.files./2010/02/goodluck_jonathan.jpg[/img]

Between GEJ and GMB.
Good-day friends
A friend asked me this a while ago and i want to share my 'personal answers' with you all.
He said, "and were u satisfied with GMB previous extremism? a religious bigot,etc Jona isn't better at all but GMB worse,dey for give us better candidates like oshiomole,fashola ,Amaechi,etc u can't count them,look at this night news army opened up for the first not having his certificate and his results are an eyesore"
MY REPLY....
This would be the first time i am going fully political on public media online...
[b]1. GMB has never been involved in any religious extremism! He is an islamic fundamentalist which is to say the same thing as ,'i am a christian fundamentalist. A fundamentalist is someone who believes in the fundamental principles of his or her chosen religion.

2. Politics is a game of interests and numbers! Buhari is the strongest candidate that a party such as the APC can field because he has the britest chance of winning the incumbent in this election rigging environment. The likes of fashola and baba osho will be aides to buhari. Have you not heard that fashola will be GMB's C.O.S?

4. If you can believe the current hullabaloo on GMB's certificate, then you can believe anything. Buhari's certificates were looted after he was overthrown by IBB and their cohorts. GMB was the head boy of the provincial government school in katsina. His classmate was Gen. Shehu yar'adua.
Allow me ask you this question, if you misplace your ssce result after getting a B.Sc and M.Sc , is that SSCE the certificate you will produce when you already have higher credentials as your 'MINIMUM REQUIREMENT?

5. PDP knows they do not have any case concerning GMB's certificate. If they do, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN IN COURT A LONG TIME AGO. ALL THEY ARE DOING RIGHT NOW IS WHIPPING UP PUBLIC SENTIMENTS TO HOODWINK YOU AND I AWAY FROM ISSUES BASED CAMPAIGN TO ONE OF MEDIOCRITY AND UTTER DISDAIN FOR SPORTSMANSHIP.

THAT BEING SAID, MAY THE BEST MAN WIN........but come feb. 14th i will vote for GMB.
Sincerely,
LORDHUGO
[/b]

IF BUHARI PRESENTS GALA CELLOPHANE WRAPPER, I WILL STILL VOTE HIM!

Pls why do they still ask for ssce certificates when one goes for interviews even with your Bsc?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by nzeadachie: 1:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Adminisher:

You can't disqualify him when he has been trained above school certificate many times since 1961. People are just scared of this man and will get themselves into trouble soon. The man was governor, minister, head of state and PTF chief. Later contested elections three times and it is now you bring this up?. I think the PDP is going to anger the North a great deal before the elections if this idiocy continues and we will see the effect at the polls.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ANGER THE NORTH? ARE THEY WITH TWO HEADS, INFACT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE TO INSULT PEOPLE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by jorlons(m): 1:39am On Jan 21, 2015
My God this country is indeed gone....I can't believe ppl on this thread are fighting over certificate. This is how we repay the ppl that fought to keep this nation together. The north were never useless, they were hardworking thank God for history that has it documented that they exported pyramids of groundnuts to contribute to the economy.

What is all these. Ppl have chosen corruption, insecurity, unemployment over a slight chance that may lead to change without giving it the slightest thought.

People nw take delight in making mockery of those who @ least contributed to the society all because of a useless paper which in modern Nigeria cannot get you the Job of a teacher. i can't express enough hw disgusted I'm.

For those supporting GEJ know that in 2011 we were together but now me and my household are out of it. If GEJ emerges d winner it's because u all voted him not me and when calamity befalls us you will eat your consciences. Thesame will apply to me if GMB wins and fails to deliver.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by nzeadachie: 1:41am On Jan 21, 2015
sistrunk:

But wat d Bleep is wrong wt ds ppl nd Certificate issh? ehn..evn those that av certificate self, which kind achievmnts dem don carry out... whether buhari get or eno get. na Buhari wedey support. kapish?
DOES IT MEAN THAT APC DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER PERSON THAN BUHARI? AS IT IS NOW I THINK IT'S OSINBAJO AND GOODLUCK WILL CONTEST THIS ELECTION OO

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 21, 2015
Capitano1:
Pls enduavor to spay glued to your tv set today by 9am.He will clarify that for all the skeptics.But its clear he finished his secondary education.Maybe you should visit history again sir,or maybe his bio ,Then you will knw he is a man to look up to ,wisdom is different from and often more critical than knowledge.And thats what Buhari posess "Wisdom" ,If mr jona with his phd he could say stealing is no corruption ,den wat is sch for sef.
WOW!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 21, 2015
jorlons:
My God this country is indeed gone....I can't believe ppl on this thread are fighting over certificate. This is how we repay the ppl that fought to keep this nation together. The north were never useless, they were hardworking thank God for history that has it documented that they exported pyramids of groundnuts to contribute to the economy.

What is all these. Ppl have chosen corruption, insecurity, unemployment over a slight chance that may lead to change without giving it the slightest thought.

People nw take delight in making mockery of those who @ least contributed to the society all because of a useless paper which in modern Nigeria cannot get you the Job of a teacher. i can't express enough hw disgusted I'm.

For those supporting GEJ know that in 2011 we were together but now me and my household are out of it. If GEJ emerges d winner it's because u all voted him not me and when calamity befalls us you will eat your consciences. Thesame will apply to me if GMB wins and fails to deliver.

1. Buhari Never contributed to this country.
2. A certificate is not a useless paper.
3.GEJ will win...and yes, we voted him!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by jorlons(m): 1:54am On Jan 21, 2015
DDeliverer:

1. Buhari Never contributed to this country.
2. A certificate is not a useless paper.
3.GEJ will win...and yes, we voted him!
just a plea to you. I read through most of the comment and I refrained from quoting anybody. Please don't quote I beg you. You've all made ur standpoint clear and entitled to your various opinions. For all our sake I hope you all are right.
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by dazdilijae(m): 1:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Adminisher:

You can't disqualify him when he has been trained above school certificate many times since 1961. People are just scared of this man and will get themselves into trouble soon. The man was governor, minister, head of state and PTF chief. Later contested elections three times and it is now you bring this up?. I think the PDP is going to anger the North a great deal before the elections if this idiocy continues and we will see the effect at the polls.
Do u remember d toronto speaker of NASS, d fact dat som1 lies 2 get 2 a position does nt qualify him of the position rada wen caught it strips him of everytin he acquired on d premises of dat lie. He lied under oath dats d fact so far n in oda civilised society he wld ve witdrawn 4m d race bt no a corupt man wan se fight corruption on wat grounds?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by nzeadachie: 1:59am On Jan 21, 2015
jorlons:

GUY WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM IS IT ONLY BUHARI THAT FIGHT TO KEEP YOUR SO CALLED COUNTRY TOGETHER? DOES IT MEAN THAT NOBODY IS THERE TO CONTEST? IF HE CAN NOT PROVIDE HIS CERTIFICATE LET HIM STEP ASIDE AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN INSTEAD THEY WILL CONTINUE KILLING THEMSELFS OVER THERE, NONSENSE!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by sorom4: 2:00am On Jan 21, 2015
atbu1983:
The 1999 constitution does not require a certificate. The principal report and recommendation is enough evidence of education to school certificate level. WAEC is just one of the prove but not d only prove. because WAEC needs evidence of ur education b4 you can write WAEC. Again all one needs to have a waec certificate is just one D8 ot P8
What is this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 21, 2015
jorlons:

The rules are there to be obeyed. The constitution is there to be respected by all citizens.

this election is the best I have seen since 1999 because for once we have real scrutiny. If Buhari does not show his certificate he is at risk of being committed to President if he does not quit the race.

You cant just go about making false declaration in affidavit because you are a former soldier

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 21, 2015
jorlons:
just a plea to you. I read through most of the comment and I refrained from quoting anybody. Please don't quote I beg you. You've all made ur standpoint clear and entitled to your various opinions. For all our sake I hope you all are right.

Ok, I won't quote you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Mkpotu(m): 2:03am On Jan 21, 2015
This Buhari of a man should be disqualified for lying under oath (perjury). Let APC immediately replace him with his running mate: Prof Osibanjo....its still all about the CHANGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by sorom4: 2:04am On Jan 21, 2015
lacasa:

Open ur brain n think

A General, Head of State, Merit student @ War College USA, Governor, Minister, Candidate on 3 occasions without qualifications?

Do u reason?

4get PDP's distractions, GMB will still stand for elections.

Probably WIN too

#GMB2015
Open your brain and think too. Or better still, do a surgery. All we need is to see his certificates to stop this. #BuhariShowUsYourCertificates

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by jorlons(m): 2:11am On Jan 21, 2015
nzeadachie:
GUY WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM IS IT ONLY BUHARI THAT FIGHT TO KEEP YOUR SO CALLED COUNTRY TOGETHER? DOES IT MEAN THAT NOBODY IS THERE TO CONTEST? IF HE CAN NOT PROVIDE HIS CERTIFICATE LET HIM STEP ASIDE AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN INSTEAD THEY WILL CONTINUE KILLING THEMSELFS OVER THERE, NONSENSE!!!!!!!!
hmm well do what you have to do. I'll do what I've to do. At the end we will both take responsibility for our actions. Hopefully either one of us would not have a reason to regret.
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by dazdilijae(m): 2:14am On Jan 21, 2015
The beauty of GEJ's FOI bill now we can ask questions and even d almighty NA wld answer us n say it as it is cos cover up taks more lies. @least now we knw d school n year of purported graduation we can't supina WAEC 2 show if any student like GMB was in dat class jus as we clarified d issue of arms purchase here. Pls stay tuned. Nigeria can only get better 4m hia on neva worse. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by jorlons(m): 2:18am On Jan 21, 2015
mikeansy:

The rules are there to be obeyed. The constitution is there to be respected by all citizens.

this election is the best I have seen since 1999 because for once we have real scrutiny. If Buhari does not show his certificate he is at risk of being committed to President if he does not quit the race.

You cant just go about making false declaration in affidavit because you are a former soldier
Quite understood rules are rules. Buh you and I know that this is beyond the certificate rather it's about the person. O well I've made my decision and you've made urs lets hope we don't get it wrong this time and hopefully either one of us will not have a reason to regret it.
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by ProfyJay(m): 2:20am On Jan 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If he likes, he should speak on saturday, he is still now going anywhere...

Gej Till 2019

GEJ till what I sorry for you!!!
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by fallout87: 2:22am On Jan 21, 2015
olas24u:
A picture is also a document and a prove that he attended a secondary school

That picture doesn't prove he GRADUATED.

Why is that so hard to understand? If you attend a university, it doesn't mean you graduated from the university. You must graduate and get your degree to prove you not only attended.. you graduated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Genius100: 2:22am On Jan 21, 2015
great664:
you see how foolish your life is? Even if you have Bsc, Phd and all other world qualification but without the Basic SSCE then all you have achieved is null nd void. That's why in Nigeria FSLC and SSCE is more important than Msc, Bsc, Phd etc, u can use "Oluwole" to obtain higher ones but "Oluwole" nor dey work for Basic, that's why its considered Important. Hope u understand now?

Really? Are you this daft? So the waec certificate, bachelor's and masters degrees for all the people that skipped primary 6 to go to secondary school and therefore do not have a primary school leaving certificate is null and void?
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by fesnge(m): 2:23am On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ is well read, a professor, phd holder and The President of Federal Republic of Nigeria till 2019. Papi GMB stop crying it's well with GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Magicc: 2:40am On Jan 21, 2015
Mr man what are you saying? Millions of people got into academic institutions but some dropped out. So because you enrolled into a university and then you drop out, you have the equivalent of a university degree? I think people should begin to think straight.
atbu1983:
The 1999 constitution does not require a certificate. The principal report and recommendation is enough evidence of education to school certificate level. WAEC is just one of the prove but not d only prove. because WAEC needs evidence of ur education b4 you can write WAEC. Again all one needs to have a waec certificate is just one D8 ot P8

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Magicc: 2:47am On Jan 21, 2015
Let me clarify the fraud here. You need an SSCE, NBTE, GCE etc certificate to get into the Army or University. If you become a university graduate or an army general without satisfying this requirement means there was an anomaly/corruption in the admission process. If this is spotted out, you are withdrawn from the university or stripped of your certificate if already issued.

Genius100:

Really? Are you this daft? So the waec certificate, bachelor's and masters degrees for all the people that skipped primary 6 to go to secondary school and therefore do not have a primary school leaving certificate is null and void?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by menesheh(m): 3:20am On Jan 21, 2015
grin
kamez:

Dude u re crazy!! Lmao... OFF AFEECEE indeed
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by otokx(m): 3:23am On Jan 21, 2015
Nice drama.
Re: Buhari To Speak Wednesday Over His Qualification For Election by Validated: 3:41am On Jan 21, 2015
Ahmed4002:

-- Exactly

This is certainly not news to some of us. It's
almost like standard procedure in Nigeria when a
military head of state is ousted in a coup. Even
the biography we read here on Nairaland
mentioned that his personal property was looted.
Buhari just doesn't want to talk about it,
understandably. People forget IBB was his close
friend and chief of army staff.
Plus there's no contradiction here. There are
supposed to be copies of Buhari's credentials
with the military (unless of course what
happened to the originals happened to the copies
too). And I wouldn't be surprised if they're the
only copies because this is a full-blood military
man who has not had to submit his credentials to
any organization outside of the military during
his career up to the coup.
The only sensible contribution....meanwhile sei
mai gaskiya

reference: okomonny comment from another thread.

Why accuse military and Buhari while WAEC is still in existence? Let him request copy from WAEC if actually he hot one angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Mustapha Abubakar Audi Raped Me: Sugabelly Blasts Kogi APC LG Chairman Candidate / Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.