Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? (1420 Views)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by Blackeard(m): 12:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Seriously I dunno. Its like beards are the new six packs. U walk up to a girl and next thing she starts checking u out for beards. Why? Why?
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by PRESSglance: 12:20am On Jan 21, 2015
When you're in the mood, it's a sure bet that the last thing on your mind is boosting your immune system or maintaining a healthy weight. Yet good sex offers those health benefits and more. That's a surprise to many people, says Joy Davidson, PhD, a New York psychologist and sex therapist. 'Of course, sex is everywhere in the media,' she says. 'But the idea that we are vital, sexual creatures is still looked at in some cases with disgust or in other cases a bit of embarrassment. So to really take a look at how our sexuality adds to our life and enhances our life and our health, both physical and psychological, is eye-opening for many people.' she said.

Sex does good to the body in some possible ways, according to Davidson and other sex experts. Surprisingly,these benefits aren't just anecdotal or hearsay -- each of these health benefits of sex is backed by scientific scrutiny.

Follow this topic on www.PRESSglance..com
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by tpiander: 12:24am On Jan 21, 2015
Not sure.
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by tpiander: 12:25am On Jan 21, 2015
PRESSglance:
When you're in the mood, it's a sure bet that the last thing on your mind is boosting your immune system or maintaining a healthy weight. Yet good sex offers those health benefits and more. That's a surprise to many people, says Joy Davidson, PhD, a New York psychologist and sex therapist. 'Of course, sex is everywhere in the media,' she says. 'But the idea that we are vital, sexual creatures is still looked at in some cases with disgust or in other cases a bit of embarrassment. So to really take a look at how our sexuality adds to our life and enhances our life and our health, both physical and psychological, is eye-opening for many people.' she said.

Sex does good to the body in some possible ways, according to Davidson and other sex experts. Surprisingly,these benefits aren't just anecdotal or hearsay -- each of these health benefits of sex is backed by scientific scrutiny.

Follow this topic on www.PRESSglance..com

are you linking beards to health?
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by SirVictory: 12:28am On Jan 21, 2015
If you ask me, na who i go ask
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by hizson(m): 12:30am On Jan 21, 2015
Lol..op do you have beards
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by Fabdedon(m): 12:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Answer :
....why is it that when guys look at a lady d first thing they check is the size of her package smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by InZA: 12:35am On Jan 21, 2015
Not all ladies.

But the ones I've been meeting like mine sha grin

It has a somewhat scruffy - ruffy appeal undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by Blackeard(m): 12:35am On Jan 21, 2015
hizson:
Lol..op do you have beards
yes a lot.
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by Blackeard(m): 12:37am On Jan 21, 2015
Fabdedon:
Answer :
....why is it that when guys look at a lady d first thing they check is the size of her package smiley
thank you for answering the question with another question. It was very helpful.
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by tpiander: 12:38am On Jan 21, 2015
As long as its beards being discussed and not terrorism. . . . . ,
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by Fabdedon(m): 12:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Blackeard:
thank you for answering the question with another question. It was very helpful.
you are very welcome smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by Medunah: 4:31am On Jan 21, 2015
Attracted to beards?? I dont think so. Depends on how groomed your beard is though, maybe they were checking for lice.
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 21, 2015
Medunah:
Attracted to beards?? I dont think so. Depends on how groomed your beard is though, maybe they were checking for lice.
grin grin, lwkm!
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 21, 2015
i personally don't like beards, but i love them trimmed
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 21, 2015
Mirex don't like my goatee
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 21, 2015
Medunah:
i have goatee,are u attracted to that?
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by mesoade(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2015
Fabdedon:
Answer :
what is the meaning of package?
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by mesoade(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2015
asking why they are attracted to beards is like asking why they are attracted to 6packs in the 1st place??
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by mesoade(m): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
i personally don't like beards, but i love them trimmed
what you are saying stil means you love beards
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by ShirelleBaby: 8:04am On Jan 21, 2015
I love hairy chest a lot

Move ur beards to ur chest.
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by alberto2k(m): 8:05am On Jan 21, 2015
Just keep it trimmed and Neat

Any Guy who can't take care of his beard should visit the Barber's shop

BeardGang cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by theorbiters: 8:14am On Jan 21, 2015
A guy with beards looks more manly than his counterpart with no beard. There is this feeling or air of sexiness that emanates from him. You just have to trip for him no matter what

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by Fabdedon(m): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2015
mesoade:
what is the meaning of package?
hehehe Package grin
List two thing girls take time to package in front of a standing mirrow cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by Fabdedon(m): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
I love hairy chest a lot

Move ur beards to ur chest.
heheh even if we be
hair bender grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by OGeeKush(m): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
I love hairy chest a lot

Yuck!
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2015
Fabdedon:
Answer :
hehehe. ..dont mind him, like we dont hav preferences too.

Team no beards sha...
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by Fabdedon(m): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2015
Annypie:

Team no beards sha...
hehe ok no beards which team do you belong to?...
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by iPrevail(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2015
Why is this world filled with weird people?! cry
Re: Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards? by Blackeard(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Annypie:

Team no beards sha...
so u don't like beards?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was No Longer Allowed To Touch The VCD Player In My Father's House / 10 Signs That You're In A Healthy Relationship / Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.