Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (52763 Views)

When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by creamylicious(f): 6:17am On Jan 22, 2015
PureLife22:

Abeg-e. Even at 50, man go fit still father children. That time woman ability don expire.
there are also men who cannot father children as well. Leave d female race alone
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by creamylicious(f): 6:18am On Jan 22, 2015
lilmax:
grin grin grin
you dig
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by creamylicious(f): 6:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Bamz:

Slack cut. smiley
thanks for dousing d tension
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Misogynist2014(m): 6:32am On Jan 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
wooooow !!! How did you carry out ur research ?
I thought I was the only one who saw that.
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 22, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol some r true sha

And here ladies and gentle men is a typical example, as you can all see her username reads :EroticAngelina, what does this tell us? she is still young and marriage is the last thing on her mind grin grin grin now 5/ 6 years down the line after she has clocked 30, this young ladies username will change to one of these: HumbleAngelina, HonestAngelina, KindAngelina, jesusislordAngelina, prayerfulAngelina, and wifematerialAngelina

2 Likes

Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 22, 2015
creamylicious:
y you dey ask?

Trying to change my daughter's school. Though, I cant say if it is Lagos and Location.

You can pm me.
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by AdeniyiA(m): 6:51am On Jan 22, 2015
@ Tosyne2much, where are the other two to make the list 10? angry
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:04am On Jan 22, 2015
dorlapoh20:

thanks.
i will
good morning
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by igbinigiejeff(m): 7:10am On Jan 22, 2015
very Right Bro!
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by fumzy89: 7:15am On Jan 22, 2015
I quite do not agree it may b true atimes, take for instance u don't expect a matured lady to still go back and act like dose imature gals who doesn't understand life yet, whose eyes are still clouded with Fantasyz of life, der are crazy stuffs ladies do when in school buh after graduation when dey come outside the real world den dey start understanding life d real way, same as dudes, u can't compare an undergraduate guyz reasoning with dat of a graduate who av understood and seen life d real way. Just like the case of jean, I used to be so addicted to jean trousers wen I was in school dat I had no single skirt, buh after school wen u start working for christ sake wot will u be doing with jean trouser at d office and with time u will notice derz some kind of dressing which is student dressing and dressing for the matured workers. *NOTE* desperate women tends to be very wicked, and almost frustrated with life and will go to any length to get a man dey want weda married man or single man. So does reason u mentioned dey are not desperate gals, dey r ladies who truly understand life now, and are matured and Choose to amend der ways not because dey re desperate. Thanks my people.

3 Likes

Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by tosyne2much(m): 7:22am On Jan 22, 2015
adeusolu:
[s][/s]

RUBBISH.
[b] thanks bro [/i]
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by tosyne2much(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2015
lestat:

And here ladies and gentle men is a typical example, as you can all see her username reads :EroticAngelina, what does this tell us? she is still young and marriage is the last thing on her mind grin grin grin now 5/ 6 years down the line after she has clocked 30, this young ladies username will change to one of these: HumbleAngelina, HonestAngelina, KindAngelina, jesusislordAngelina, prayerfulAngelina, and wifematerialAngelina

roflwkmd guy na wa 4u ooooh grin
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by PureLife22: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2015
creamylicious:
there are also men who cannot father children as well. Leave d female race alone

Female race? I sentence you back to primary one science class.
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by austinbrown: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

Salt and Maggi to the op's Jolof Rice grin

1- They become less 'cheerful givers'..... After spending most of their shelf-life generously donating their puna to the male community, they now try to apply the brakes and if possible, acquire Secondary Virgin status...

2- They see every man as a potential husband opportunity... That's why they are always made up and nicely dressed, even if they are not leaving their street... After all she may meet her husband-to-be even on her way to buy Akara or Premier Soap embarassed

3- They start panicking and asking all the wrong questions.... When the light of a lady's youth is beginning to dim, that's when she starts insinuating marriage tins on her boyfriend, trying to put words in the poor guy's mouth...That's when they will be like "bae, what are your plans for the future'', or ''Chukwudi, that my ex who is an importer, is really disturbing me for marriage, bae what do you think I should do?'' , etc

4- They start avoiding their family house..... In order to avoid all the sly innuendoes and loaded questions which her parents will always pop at her, she tries to keep out of their jurisdiction, until she has some dude who is ready to bring the introduction 'Aromatic Schnapps' grin

5- They relocate to another city... After skelewuing their life away in one city, they will most probably relocate to another city to start life afresh, and trap some unfortunate guy who has absolutely no idea about her whoring past undecided... After all, PROSTITUTION IS ALL ABOUT LOCATION... ASHAWO WEY CHANGE LOCATION NA VIRGIN undecided
guy e be like say u carry me for mind dey write that number 3, haba my name na Chukwudi exactly what she calls me and everytime she go just dey tell me say the ex bf wants to come back and marry that what do I want her to do, kai u sure say no be my babe I dey quote?
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by thiefnubu(m): 7:40am On Jan 22, 2015
austinbrown:
guy e be like say u carry me for mind dey write that number 3, haba my name na Chukwudi exactly what she calls me and everytime she go just dey tell me say the ex bf wants to come back and marry that what do I want her to do, kai u sure say no be my babe I dey quote?
hahahhaha grin

Na to bone her side o, pretend like say you no even dey hear wetin she dey talk.... If she wan marry am, make she dey go na.... Wey plenty young and fresh blood full ground undecided
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by austinbrown: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Tinubu:
hahahhaha grin

Na to bone her side o, pretend like say you no even dey hear wetin she dey talk.... If she wan marry am, make she dey go na.... Wey plenty young and fresh blood full ground undecided
Chai my guy I don dey fall for her tricks already
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Eberex(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2015
After taking my time to read through all the comments posted by you people, i still did not see what i was looking for. Yes the list is true but we are forgetting our sisters who are searching both online and offline.

These group in the online world would change their status to : God is my refuge; Mature talk please; He is Lord; My year of fruitfulness, Your banner over me is love, Faithful God; Thank you Jesus; I love my life; .............etc etc
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by creamylicious(f): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2015
PureLife22:

lol.... I gaffed and goofed lol... Biko correction class
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by MegMich(m): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2015
dorlapoh20:
9 they join prayer warriors changing all prayer points to personal ones

10 they attend all marriage seminars

ten points don complete
Lol! Sooooooo true. Even men do that. Anyways, how you take know?
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by creamylicious(f): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2015
PureLife22:

lol.... I gaffed and goofed lol... Biko do correction class
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=MegMich post=30017727][/quote]
holy spirit grin
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Uchizzy(m): 8:14am On Jan 22, 2015
They start answering calls With unknown number, in low keys...PORCH MONKEY.
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by tosyne2much(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Eberex:
After taking my time to read through all the comments posted by you people, i still did not see what i was looking for. Yes the list is true but we are forgetting our sisters who are searching both online and offline.

These group in the online world would change their status to : God is my refuge; Mature talk please; He is Lord; My year of fruitfulness, Your banner over me is love, Faithful God; Thank you Jesus; I love my life; .............etc etc
bros I swear you finish work grin
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by hentech911: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2015
HHmmmm...... Now that u have exposed their secret.. what next......
Just that most of them gambled with their future by being too selective, they want a perfect, rich, handsome, educated and God fearing man. But forgeting that they are not perfect.
Some of them even forbid most men in their little beginning.
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by hentech911: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2015
Have u ppl not noticed the latest....... now when they have come of age, they try as much as possible to get pregnant and keep the child as the only thing life gave them. the next thing u hear is "husband is not worth it", "nothing is special about marriage" but still they go after other women husband. I have two as co-tenant, their apartment has turned to chalet.

1 Like

Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by coulisse: 9:35am On Jan 22, 2015
get a job get a life and stop harassing women majority of you here have sisters and aunt and mothers

1 Like

Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Eberex(m): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2015
coulisse:
get a job get a life and stop harassing women majority of you here have sisters and aunt and mothers

yeah right! but you still had the time to read the long post. Na you get job. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by coulisse: 9:44am On Jan 22, 2015
Eberex:

yeah right! but you still had the time to read the long post. Na you get job. undecided
idiooot am on a break from my jobbbb now you go get a job your mate are making money you are making mouth like the mumu you are
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Eberex(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2015
coulisse:
idiooot am on a break from my jobbbb now you go get a job your mate are making money you are making mouth like the mumu you are

break? break as in lunch or breakfast? Or are you trying to say you are on Leave? Confused person. you dont even know the difference between break and Leave.

pele, no be ya fault.
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by vivalavida(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

Salt and Maggi to the op's Jolof Rice grin

1- They become less 'cheerful givers'..... After spending most of their shelf-life generously donating their puna to the male community, they now try to apply the brakes and if possible, acquire Secondary Virgin status...

2- They see every man as a potential husband opportunity... That's why they are always made up and nicely dressed, even if they are not leaving their street... After all she may meet her husband-to-be even on her way to buy Akara or Premier Soap embarassed

3- They start panicking and asking all the wrong questions.... When the light of a lady's youth is beginning to dim, that's when she starts insinuating marriage tins on her boyfriend, trying to put words in the poor guy's mouth...That's when they will be like "bae, what are your plans for the future'', or ''Chukwudi, that my ex who is an importer, is really disturbing me for marriage, bae what do you think I should do?'' , etc

4- They start avoiding their family house..... In order to avoid all the sly innuendoes and loaded questions which her parents will always pop at her, she tries to keep out of their jurisdiction, until she has some dude who is ready to bring the introduction 'Aromatic Schnapps' grin

5- They relocate to another city... After skelewuing their life away in one city, they will most probably relocate to another city to start life afresh, and trap some unfortunate guy who has absolutely no idea about her whoring past undecided... After all, PROSTITUTION IS ALL ABOUT LOCATION... ASHAWO WEY CHANGE LOCATION NA VIRGIN undecided

Chai!! This is why i love nairaland
My manager just dey look me as i dey smile while reading this.
She wont understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe / Couple Do Doggy Pose As They Rock Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.