Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (52759 Views)

When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Akinrogun(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
yeah another silly act they stop is pouting and wobbling in pics like accidented chicken on instagram.

1 Like

Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Beennkumar(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Aprime:

I liked this. cheesy
You do have a good sense of humor too.
It's been a while I've seen your prints here.
Trust life is treating you well. Have a good day. grin
Thanks man. smiley

Hope you're doing good.
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by deolu2000(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
englishmart:
they join church choir. Singing and dancing with fake voice and high heeled shoes.

They start dialling unknown numbers trying their lucks
one don call you before?
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by englishmart(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
deolu2000:

one don call you before?
even now
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
englishmart:
they join church choir. Singing and dancing with fake voice and high heeled shoes.

They start dialling unknown numbers trying their lucks

So so true. One tried my number like that sometimes ago and i contacted her. Long story short, in less than 2days, i added new figure to my census book of how many girls i've fuccked that month. What an "awuf" i chop that period. Waiting for anyone again sha.
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

Salt and Maggi to the op's Jolof Rice grin

1- They become less 'cheerful givers'..... After spending most of their shelf-life generously donating their puna to the male community, they now try to apply the brakes and if possible, acquire Secondary Virgin status...

2- They see every man as a potential husband opportunity... That's why they are always made up and nicely dressed, even if they are not leaving their street... After all she may meet her husband-to-be even on her way to buy Akara or Premier Soap embarassed

3- They start panicking and asking all the wrong questions.... When the light of a lady's youth is beginning to dim, that's when she starts insinuating marriage tins on her boyfriend, trying to put words in the poor guy's mouth...That's when they will be like "bae, what are your plans for the future'', or ''Chukwudi, that my ex who is an importer, is really disturbing me for marriage, bae what do you think I should do?'' , etc

4- They start avoiding their family house..... In order to avoid all the sly innuendoes and loaded questions which her parents will always pop at her, she tries to keep out of their jurisdiction, until she has some dude who is ready to bring the introduction 'Aromatic Schnapps' grin

5- They relocate to another city... After skelewuing their life away in one city, they will most probably relocate to another city to start life afresh, and trap some unfortunate guy who has absolutely no idea about her whoring past undecided... After all, PROSTITUTION IS ALL ABOUT LOCATION... ASHAWO WEY CHANGE LOCATION NA VIRGIN undecided

Una no go kill my nigerian sisters for me. Na wetin? Must una ridicule these ladies this way? Lol.
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by wizman11(m): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
no wonder ronke that was forming toosh those days is now nice to me she dey find marriage she is on a long tin
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Paschalp(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
their saying always goes, "God's time is the best". but e d boil them inside o
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by flowjoe: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
9iceboi:
Lol. This so true.. There is one ushering in my church... She greets everybody including small children.... But one part I hate abt her is that any time I bring my head down she will tap me nd say " bro wake up dnt give d devil a chance"
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Osakah24(m): 1:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Smh,na only for christianity women dey marry late?,abi na every nice aged single lady now a criteria to ajudge someone a LovePeddler in her youthful days.?

1 Like

Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by rossychik(f): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2015
[i][/i]some. Will start goin 4 spiritual bath or deliverance against mermaid spirit or mermaid husbands.

While some desperadoes use pregnant' hook d man

Some other go charms

Some tell u it is nt a most 2 get married.
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Kingdomstar: 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

1- They become less 'cheerful givers'..... After spending most of their shelf-life generously donating their puna to the male community, they now try to apply the brakes and if possible, acquire Secondary Virgin status...

2- They see every man as a potential husband opportunity... That's why they are always made up and nicely dressed, even if they are not leaving their street... After all she may meet her husband-to-be even on her way to buy Akara or Premier Soap embarassed

3- They start panicking and asking all the wrong questions.... When the light of a lady's youth is beginning to dim, that's when she starts insinuating marriage tins on her boyfriend, trying to put words in the poor guy's mouth...That's when they will be like "bae, what are your plans for the future'', or ''Chukwudi, that my ex who is an importer, is really disturbing me for marriage, bae what do you think I should do?'' , etc

4- They start avoiding their family house..... In order to avoid all the sly innuendoes and loaded questions which her parents will always pop at her, she tries to keep out of their jurisdiction, until she has some dude who is ready to bring the introduction 'Aromatic Schnapps' grin

5- They relocate to another city... After skelewuing their life away in one city, they will most probably relocate to another city to start life afresh, and trap some unfortunate guy who has absolutely no idea about her whoring past undecided... After all, PROSTITUTION IS ALL ABOUT LOCATION... ASHAWO WEY CHANGE LOCATION NA VIRGIN undecided
Tinubu:
Ok

Tinubu:
Ok

Pls nt evry1 in such scenario ar like u painted! Be soft on our future mothers
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 24, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Adaezeagu(f): 12:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

I dey laugh in kwale language.
kwe eke utagba ogbe
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Truckpusher(m): 6:02am On Jan 24, 2015
Adaezeagu:
kwe eke utagba ogbe
Nne, you wan block my ear? grin
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by SenatorJames(m): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2015
funmilayoB:
They stop wearing trousers
they r usually flat chested(don't knw why)
They are unsually respectful
They are close to their pastors or guardian

" They are close to their pastors or guardian"
...and this part is what scare potential husband away from them, because many brothers cannot withstand unending questions and interview by these so called Pastors.
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2015
hmmmmmm lemme add

1 you see them at restaurants,cateens, clubs, just sitting waiting for someone to approach

2 they become so humble that if you step on them, they apologize so you can start a convo.

3 They give out number without being asked
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Adaezeagu(f): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nne, you wan block my ear? grin
Na kwale language I spake ooo grin
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Adaezeagu:
Na kwale language I spake ooo grin
where is kwale indigenes located?
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Thomastism58(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands by Sunnypar(m): 5:23am On Feb 27, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious: Tells Us What Is Going Through This Groom's Mind [photo] / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.