Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (38510 Views)

Omokri: Osinbajo Outshines Buhari, Will Nigerians Want To Go Back To PMB? / Jonathan's Former Aide Reno Omokri Set To Release A New Book -Pictured / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Redoil: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2015
adisa204:
just wen I thought u were a poet......smh for u ohhhhhhh ..After GEJ don use our money feed dat him baloon boy finish
i am a poet and i have written so many poem since i discoverd that i can use words perfectly.
I have written at least four poem i.e ode and elegy to eroticangelina though i am yet to publish them in nairaland for her to see and read.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by EiE1(f): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs***clears throat

Via there, what's with this ur cough for weeks unend nw? Tuberculosis treatment is for free in govt hosps oh. Abi na avian flu sef
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Redoil: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2015
Okeikpu:
(●__●) well done!
thanks

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by elujah1(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2015
grin
McLove:
BUHARi- " I'll stabilise oil price."
Help me ask him, he be OPEC?
Make Aboki Provide Certificate, e no gree
Go school, e no gree
Phone number, gbagaun!
Full Meaning Of INEC, e no fit say
Na Him go lead us?
grin
McLove:
Go school, e no gree
Phone number, gbagaun!
Na Him go lead us?
lol, true talk
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Wahala90: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2015
Hello world!

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by hayoakins(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2015
FLYFIRE:

I wont fault you on this in a way...ask any very God fearing member of RCCG and they will tell you that if you really are serious of seeing God in the end you will have to run far from them...ALL because of doing things in smart ways instead of God's way. ICABOD.

I hope you know that Daniel was an adviser to the rulers of his time, David a ruler, Joseph a prime minister. We can categorise them as politicians. Going into politics isn't against the will of God or a SIN but doing it in the way of the world (embezzlement, killing et al) is what will make it a NO, NO.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 22, 2015
fboycaestro:

I'm not sure you can read and write....i advice you read Osjbanjo tweet again....He only replied PDP and Mr President going to Kano immediately after they left shows Change. Pls what's insulting about that and how on earth would you call him a liar....PDP has paid you #500 abi?....you come NL dey yearn dust.

Osibanjo uploaded a picture of Rehinard Bonnkes crusade and claimed that it is Kano APC rally... That's pathetic...
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2015
dammytosh:

What was the lie ?

He claimed he was sent the picture and he posted it. Will he be the one to source for rally pictures ?

When he knew, he apologized and withdrew it ?

What exactly is the lie ?

PDP have basterdized minds that our conclusion is Everybody is a thief.
So the pastor could not recognize the pictures from the campaign he attended? Honestly, In Nigeria politics doesn't have born again for now.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by 989900: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2015
Obviously, the prof. showed more class.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by holatin(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2015
McLove:
The last time I checked PEJ is not contesting for anything
dlast time I checked, I saw some degrees in her credential/qualification
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by lisimmo(m): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll updates:

General presidential election, Jonathan vs Buhari

Jonathan: 30.9%
Buhari : 69.1%

See snapshot below.

Download PollNaija on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk to vote, see results and analysis of results by states, religion, ethnicity, gender, age group.

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by FLYFIRE(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2015
hayoakins:

I hope you know that Daniel was an adviser to the rulers of his time, David a ruler, Joseph a prime minister. We can categorise them as politicians. Going into politics isn't against the will of God or a SIN but doing it in the way of the world (embezzlement, killing et al) is what will make it a NO, NO.
I am talking about men of God being smart by telling lies. Its shameful that RCCG is fast loosing it because of these men of God. Its good this happened. At least now Pastor Adeboye will see what pastors are doing to God's work in RCCG. God will help him weed out these men.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by saintTim(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2015
benuejosh:
Buhari is the great Lion of Nigeria, the Defender of
the poor, the Provider of the destitude, the Hope
of the oppressed, the Choice of the people.

Defender of which poor? Provider of which destitude? Lol keep halusinating of cause he is d choice of almageri
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by optimisticdrey(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2015
wise7:
nawa o,see pastors against each other al bkos of politics.wait o,sebi other presidential aspirants dey,why em no dey make noise

JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.SHOULD I GO ON?* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua.* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.ABSOLUTELY NO.* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.AWAY FROM POLITICS.* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East. Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.We provide our water - borehole.We provide our light - generator/ inverterWe provide our security - high fence/ cctvWe provide our education - private school.We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.We have no motorable federal road.A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.HIGH Uneployment in the land.High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.FELLOW NIGERIANS : Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instergram, BBM, Whatsapp, And every blog and forum you know ( COPY AND PASTE ON AS MANY THREADS ON NAIRALAND AS YOU CAN. THE WHOLE NIGERIA MUST SEE AND HEAR OF JONATHAN'S LIES). Until Jonathan can answer the above questions.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by optimisticdrey(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2015
saintTim:

Defender of which poor? Provider of which destitude? Lol keep halusinating of cause he is d choice of almageri
JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.SHOULD I GO ON?* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua.* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.ABSOLUTELY NO.* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.AWAY FROM POLITICS.* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East. Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.We provide our water - borehole.We provide our light - generator/ inverterWe provide our security - high fence/ cctvWe provide our education - private school.We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.We have no motorable federal road.A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.HIGH Uneployment in the land.High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.FELLOW NIGERIANS : Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instergram, BBM, Whatsapp, And every blog and forum you know ( COPY AND PASTE ON AS MANY THREADS ON NAIRALAND AS YOU CAN. THE WHOLE NIGERIA MUST SEE AND HEAR OF JONATHAN'S LIES). Until Jonathan can answer the above questions.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Akpan107(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2015
benuejosh:
Buhari is the great Lion of Nigeria, the Defender of
the poor, the Provider of the destitude, the Hope
of the oppressed, the Choice of the people.
then, let see if Buhari can even win Katsina.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Akpan107(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Iamsynord:
APC no matter what
It pays better to be on the winning side. APC cant win.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Adelebadmos(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Osibanjo is a bloody liar, he should remember that when he loses he can't mount pulpit because he has lost his moral soul to the devil because of APC

Balderdash!!!!!
Wrong pix or right pix, THE LOVE FOR BUHARI across Nigeria is AWEFUL.
In KANO, LOVE FOR GENERAL MUHAMMED BUHARI beats all qualifiers!!!
100's of GEJ's can never, I repeat, CAN NEVER pull 50% of GMB's crowd in Kano!!!
Period.
See the Nation's front page.

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by babaireti(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2015
JONATAN oti JONA TAN
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by BokoHaramm: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2015
Adelebadmos:

Balderdash!!!!!
Wrong pix or right pix, THE LOVE FOR BUHARI across Nigeria is AWEFUL.
In KANO, LOVE FOR GENERAL MUHAMMED BUHARI beats all qualifiers!!!
100's of GEJ's can never, I repeat, CAN NEVER pull 50% of GMB's crowd in Kano!!!
Period.
See the Nation's front page.
its either you are naïve, dumb, mumu or daft that you don't know that Tinubu owns The Nation. Do you expect them to glorify GEJ and PDP. Boy argue with someone else plzz
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Toble: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2015
hayoakins:
I LOVE Osinbajo's response.

The guy is just damn smart grin, He is beginning to win me over cos i wanted Amaechi as the VP

#CHANGE2015

My Response to someone who quoted me
I hope you know that Daniel was an adviser to the rulers of his time, David a ruler, Joseph a prime minister. We can categorise them as politicians. Going into politics isn't against the will of God or a SIN but doing it in the way of the world (embezzlement, killing et al) is what will make it a NO, NO. #ALL4CHANGE2015
Nice one bro,between Northernerns will still vote their man 'Buhari' either a rented crowd or not, the vote will judge#ihavedecidedtovoteforchange
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Toble: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2015
grin
Akpan107:
then, let see if Buhari can even win Katsina.
cheesy Guess youjust started following politics,hehehehehehe. There are certain places you don't even need to metion I.e No go area that is for buhari in the North.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:27am On Jan 22, 2015
Is that 2nd pic truely a Reinard Bonnke's Crusade pic?
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by daninphilo(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2015
McLove:
Go school, e no gree
Phone number, gbagaun!
Na Him go lead us?
oponu we paid thru our noise for what we produce u educated illiterate go to saudi nd c stabilization of pms in spite of increase in crude oil
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by JEITO: 11:46am On Jan 22, 2015
This was how Tunde Bakare was speaking uncontrollably 4years ago until............and now him don........

#osibanjo better take dressing
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by ElFenomeno1: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2015
shizzle11:
To think that he is pastor, a rogue, liar, cheat and deceiver trying to swindle the minds of Nigerians by posting a fake pics as APC's campaign picture in kano...smh.

To be a sinner is bad enough, but for a pastor, who at the same time is a shameless liar and is blatantly unscrupulous, you will rot in hell.

yomi 'osinbade' is a useless and fraudulent pastor.

Thank you reno omokri for that sucker punch.

God bless GEJ! cool

Daft cu....nt!

Think outside of the box... Osinbajo does not have sole responsibility for the tweets churned out via his handle...

Fu...cking donut!
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by texazzpete(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Copyright belongs to the person who took the photo. Not mr Bonnke. Reno Omokri no get sense.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by 3sha4lyf: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wahala90:
Hello world!
I know I'm right when I choose GMB smiley
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by 3sha4lyf: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please whats all these buhaha about crowd and no crowd? People are in there cos of the monies they can get... at the end of the day, tehy vote who they will...
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by hermesprogidy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
I guess Omokiri needs to pay royalties to Adobe too, for all the Photo shop they have been using on their campaign pictures undecided undecided Only PDP have the power to transform trees and grasses in a picture background to human beings. angry angry
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by hermesprogidy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
mumuX2 Jonathan looks like someone who just farted in that picture. Clueless
Wahala90:
Hello world!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation / Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.