Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (38505 Views)

Omokri: Osinbajo Outshines Buhari, Will Nigerians Want To Go Back To PMB? / Jonathan's Former Aide Reno Omokri Set To Release A New Book -Pictured / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by condralbede(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Nice punch from omokri.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Tosin007(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Lol, don't kill yourself o Reno. #Saibuhari anyway.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by ichidodo: 8:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Pastor Osinbajo and his APC lies.....

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Yes
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by tunjijones(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Pastor dey lie?

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2015
blame gej
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2015
A very clueless President with nothing to campaign with. Jonathan's administration is the most pathetic and most boring...
Yuckangry

Sai Buhari jooooooor

2 Likes

These pdp pple are too troublesome joor,thats why Nigeria is in d state that it's in now..people make mistakes now,we buharists understand that...all ds one cannot stop what is coming in febuhari......

Sai changie cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by pretydiva(f): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2015
Na people papa dey fool dem selves 4 twitter like dis all because of election shame on nigeria politicians
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by casmirjohn: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2015
I know Osinbajo was lieing about that pix,#APC cannot change#Buhari pull over

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by dammytosh: 8:14am On Jan 22, 2015
Monimatic:
Dis so called Pastor Osibanjo just dey lie lie every where like Liar Mohammed, which congregation he dey pastor, na so so lie him members go dey lie like Linus

What was the lie ?

He claimed he was sent the picture and he posted it. Will he be the one to source for rally pictures ?

When he knew, he apologized and withdrew it ?

What exactly is the lie ?

PDP have basterdized minds that our conclusion is Everybody is a thief.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by helpee(m): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2015
It took a simple jab for Sarah Palin to destroy mccain campaign in USA. But we usually downplay important matter in Nigeria. A whole vice president to be, deliberately misleading the public with a fake picture and he is still talking of progress on twitter. These APC won't be different from PDP.....it may be worse. their propaganda machine is second only to German nazi...and once propaganda is too much, it is always evil

10 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by hayub19: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2015
who z fooling who? osinbanjo or d other guy
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2015
Now, this is becoming embarrassing

APC guys, isn't it?
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by major466(m): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2015
Lies and Decied are the foundational structure of APC. Therefore, anyone who joins APC will be possess by the Spirit of Lying and Decied. It's no wonder, the pastor call Osinbajo is already possess and overtaken by it.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by lordhugo(m): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2015
.....and GEJ Said-

Fayose's wahala is too much for me o!

[img]http://typicalniggerbehavior.files./2010/02/goodluck_jonathan.jpg[/img]

Between GEJ and GMB.
Good-day friends
A friend asked me this a while ago and i want to share my 'personal answers' with you all.
He said, "and were u satisfied with GMB previous extremism? a religious bigot,etc Jona isn't better at all but GMB worse,dey for give us better candidates like oshiomole,fashola ,Amaechi,etc u can't count them,look at this night news army opened up for the first not having his certificate and his results are an eyesore"
MY REPLY....
This would be the first time i am going fully political on public media online...
[b]1. GMB has never been involved in any religious extremism! He is an islamic fundamentalist which is to say the same thing as ,'i am a christian fundamentalist. A fundamentalist is someone who believes in the fundamental principles of his or her chosen religion.

2. Politics is a game of interests and numbers! Buhari is the strongest candidate that a party such as the APC can field because he has the britest chance of winning the incumbent in this election rigging environment. The likes of fashola and baba osho will be aides to buhari. Have you not heard that fashola will be GMB's C.O.S?

4. If you can believe the current hullabaloo on GMB's certificate, then you can believe anything. Buhari's certificates were looted after he was overthrown by IBB and their cohorts. GMB was the head boy of the provincial government school in katsina. His classmate was Gen. Shehu yar'adua.
Allow me ask you this question, if you misplace your ssce result after getting a B.Sc and M.Sc , is that SSCE the certificate you will produce when you already have higher credentials as your 'MINIMUM REQUIREMENT?

5. PDP knows they do not have any case concerning GMB's certificate. If they do, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN IN COURT A LONG TIME AGO. ALL THEY ARE DOING RIGHT NOW IS WHIPPING UP PUBLIC SENTIMENTS TO HOODWINK YOU AND I AWAY FROM ISSUES BASED CAMPAIGN TO ONE OF MEDIOCRITY AND UTTER DISDAIN FOR SPORTSMANSHIP.

THAT BEING SAID, MAY THE BEST MAN WIN........but come feb. 14th i will vote for GMB.
Sincerely,
LORDHUGO
[/b]

IF BUHARI PRESENTS GALA CELLOPHANE WRAPPER, I WILL STILL VOTE HIM!

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 22, 2015
We asked Buhari to provide his original WAEC (WASC) Certificate, he came out with a statement of result that
was probably forged. A document that does not look authentic at all.

Are Nigerians Fools.?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by seedorfg(m): 8:17am On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ MUMU PRESIDENT EVER LIVETH

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 22, 2015
...and they're both pastors. Damn!
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by holatin(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2015
McLove:
BUHARi- " I'll stabilise oil price."
Help me ask him, he be OPEC?
Make Aboki Provide Certificate, e no gree
Go school, e no gree
Phone number, gbagaun!
Full Meaning Of INEC, e no fit say
Na Him go lead us?
dumbness is like peak milk,its in you
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by thaoriginator: 8:18am On Jan 22, 2015
Reno Omokri? That bastard?

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 22, 2015
BornSad:

Now, this is becoming embarrassing

APC guys, isn't it?

Yeah, bro. It is shameful. Pride won't just let is switch sides now. cry

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by shizzle11(m): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2015
To think that he is pastor, a rogue, liar, cheat and deceiver trying to swindle the minds of Nigerians by posting a fake pics as APC's campaign picture in kano...smh.

To be a sinner is bad enough, but for a pastor, who at the same time is a shameless liar and is blatantly unscrupulous, you will rot in hell.

yomi 'osinbade' is a useless and fraudulent pastor.

Thank you reno omokri for that sucker punch.

God bless GEJ! cool

10 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Agbgift(f): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2015
What politics will cause.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by cegxie(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Politics is a dirty game, even the pastors are now getting their hands dirty too.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by UnknownT: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2015
dammytosh:

Who is the second Pastor ?

Who are the Presidential aspirants ?

And at some point i could have paused work to engage you in intelligent conversation about politics, My sincere apologies..
So you don't know that Omokri is also a pastor?
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Sanchez01: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2015
hayoakins:
I LOVE Osinbajo's response.

The guy is just damn smart grin, He is beginning to win me over cos i wanted Amaechi as the VP

#CHANGE2015
[size=14pt]I just read his response and I smiled to myself. Omokri was willing to banter words but the Prof was smart enough to say that Jonathan followed the Train of Change. PDP and war... SYNONYMOUS![/size]

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by sleekp1: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Pastor Osinbanjo is making mockery of Christianity. I expect him to become a full Imam when Nigerians retire gmb next month.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by hotwax: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2015
If you like insult all Nigerians on twitter till heaven comes...

You are good at the insult game...We saw how Nigeria Military insulted Obi Ezekwezili.

Abati, Okupe, Falana always insult wwithout reasoning. Thats why GEJ has more enemies this time around

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2015
The polls will determine. I like OSIN tweet. It shows innocency , maturity, sense of belonging and desire for a better Nigeria.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by StarCj(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2015
pastor to pastor, they no each wen one is lying
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by jaymichael(m): 8:24am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
When is Omokery gonna ask Agbati to pay royalties to the government of Kano for lying about Jonathan's achievements posting pictures of structures built by the state govt??
They also have to pay the Germans royalties for the Alliaz Arena image on their centenary website.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Impressed By Your Simplicity, Buhari Tells Zuckerberg / First Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Departs USA For Nigeria / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.