Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (38503 Views)

Omokri: Osinbajo Outshines Buhari, Will Nigerians Want To Go Back To PMB? / Jonathan's Former Aide Reno Omokri Set To Release A New Book -Pictured / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by shizzle11(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

[s]Daft cu....nt!

Think outside of the box... Osinbajo does not have sole responsibility for the tweets churned out via his handle...

Fu...cking donut[/s]!
you are a degenerate bastad. Tell the nonsense you spewed to your deranged father.

Hold on a minute, that you should do after fvcking your b1tch of a mother

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by cut007: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
post=30017930:
Eleyi Gidi gan

This is is height of gullibility!!!!! Was Hausa part of the curriculum in 1961? Please make your research!!!!! Have you also noticed the passport?
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by 3sha4lyf: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
sleekp1:

Corruption

noun
1.the act of corrupting or state of being corrupt.
2.moral perversion; depravity.
3.perversion of integrity.
4.corrupt or dishonest proceedings.
5.bribery.
6.debasement or alteration, as of language or a text.
7.a debased form of a word.

Stealing
noun
1.the act of a person who steals.
2.Usually, stealings. something that is stolen.
adjective
3.given to or characterized by theft.

Bet you didn't know corruption is not the synonym of stealing.

I bet you know Stealing is one form of Corruption. Because of the thin line existing between both, you cannot imply that stealing is not corruption.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by jaybim: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Extom:
Omokri's first tweet was the "jab, jab". Osinbajo never knew that a "knockout punch" was on the way grin grin shocked
#HeNeverHexperrit cheesy cheesy cheesy

illiterate... don't write everything as pronounced... you just might be pronouncing wrongly
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by McLove(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
daninphilo:
oponu we paid thru our noise for what we produce u educated illiterate go to saudi nd c stabilization of pms in spite of increase in crude oil
what is this one saying? It seems you guys inherited this stupidity and failure from BUHARI
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by McLove(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
holatin:
dlast time I checked, I saw some degrees in her credential/qualification
so? You guys inherited stupidity from Buhari. Flee before he pass failure to u
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Extom(m): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
jaybim:

illiterate... don't write everything as pronounced... you just might be pronouncing wrongly
Come oh bros, you don first die? undecided
Better crawl back into the cave you stumbled out from, because it's obvious you're deaf, blind and too daft to catch my drift.
Scumbag.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by chinyere162: 5:13am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

Na politics jare!!
.It is politics shaa
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by jaybim: 7:40am On Jan 24, 2015
Extom:

Come oh bros, you don first die? undecided
Better crawl back into the cave you stumbled out from, because it's obvious you're deaf, blind and too daft to catch my drift.
Scumbag.

I guess it took your bullsh*t comment to cure me of my afflictions... BTW did you sit with a 'dick'tionary to write that?? pathetic joke.

All that aside, don't write with an 'h' factor, it's just nasty
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by holatin(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
McLove:
so? You guys inherited stupidity from Buhari. Flee before he pass failure to u
ow is dat stupidity you cluelessness has reach the extreme point
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by SirBrightoc(m): 6:46am On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=SirBrightoc post=30019858]This pastor that has started turning crusade pictures into false political campaign pictures, can we trust him? Is he actually a christian? Will he not desecret the altar and every holy thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.