Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (38506 Views)

Omokri: Osinbajo Outshines Buhari, Will Nigerians Want To Go Back To PMB? / Jonathan's Former Aide Reno Omokri Set To Release A New Book -Pictured / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Caseless: 8:49am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
When is Omokery gonna ask Agbati to pay royalties to the government of Kano for lying about Jonathan's achievements posting pictures of structures built by the state govt??
my God, how did I forget this?
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by fboycaestro(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2015
kodded:

no apc followers

This Alexkene na certified mumu....what do you get from school? No be statement of result? if you have problem with what he presented go to court, he presented list of his class mates and the result. please tell PDP to come up with another excuse....the certificate issue has expired. Bros Nigerians are no fools but Nigerians want Change and come Febuhari we will rejoice

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Eyepencil: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
A very clueless President with nothing to campaign with. Jonathan's administration is the most pathetic and most boring...
Yuckangry

Sai Buhari jooooooor
BROS SO UR PASTOR LIE AND YOU SEF FOLLOW DEY SUPPORT AM?

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by PStacks(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2015
Redoil:
Lie predate man and every living thing on earth.
NEGATIVE SIDE OF LIE
Lie is the stock in trade of our politicians.
Lie, underestimating the power over fellow human is stupidity.
Lie caused the problem we are in today.
Lie makes tinubu having 6 private jet to the detriment of lagosians.
Lie from a certain holy book makes BH to slaugther milions of people hoping to be compesated with 72 virgins which is the age of buhari.
POSITIVE SIDE OF LIE
We (men) lie to get into women's pants
we (women) lie to get into men's pocket
we lie to get what we want at no cost
we lie about our age e.g buhari claiming to be 72years when he is actully 82.
We lie to ganner public vote and sympathy.
As for pastors own i will leave that to God's judgement.
morall of this thread: DO NOT TAKE APC PROPAGANDIST SERIOUS

Somebody just told another lie. PDP PROPAGANDIST are the ones not to be taken serious
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by sleekp1: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Descartes: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2015
...and the lies from the camp of the "Toronto"General get busted daily. grin
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by crackhouse(m): 8:56am On Jan 22, 2015
wise7:
nawa o,see pastors against each other al bkos of politics.wait o,sebi other presidential aspirants dey,why em no dey make noise
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2015
fboycaestro:

This Alexkene na certified mumu....what do you get from school? No be statement of result? if you have problem with what he presented go to court, he presented list of his class mates and the result. please tell PDP to come up with another excuse....the certificate issue has expired. Bros Nigerians are no fools but Nigerians want Change and come Febuhari we will rejoice

So if you get admission to a university and the school authority asks for your certificate, you will provide a list of names of your secondary school classmates instead?

You are a dumb mofo.

Yes, we all know that it is Statement of result that is issued by sec. school, but we also know that after 2 years of graduation from secondary school, your original wasc certificate will be sent.

So why can't Buhari produce his for Nigerians to see?

We can all come to an agreement that Buhari has no certificate and fboycaestro is a certified dunce.

Thanks.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2015
post=30017930:
Eleyi Gidi gan

you are a failure to your generation, the authorised signature was 2015, look at the photograph, this is how GMB look when he graduated? See how you exhibit your ignorant on media for the whole world to see. This is the manifestation that all gej supporters are clueless like him.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by crackhouse(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2015
wise7:
nawa o,see pastors against each other al bkos of politics.wait o,sebi other presidential aspirants dey,why em no dey make noise
those ones are by the side looking for a winning party to merge with at the end.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by redcliff: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I'm going to wrtie Reinhard Bonnke team today to demand for royalties for their pictures being tweeted by Osibanjo for political lies. APC and lies

do you know that when you go to google images, and you take a certain picture on it, it brings out all possibilities of pictures that look like it? or maybe have the same exposures as it also..
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by dunkem21(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2015
fboycaestro:

So you think he posted Bonnke's crusade picture? haba Bros I'm surprise you believe Reno....all those yearn na stupid yearns nah....do you watch TV didn't you watch the Kano rally on your screen? Chai you fall my hand totally

Yeah, he did and didn't deny it. I don't have to believe Reno, I saw for myself. The crowd was much just like GEJ's but he used another picture to exaggerate it. It is fraud and a lie against a man of God by a man of God to the children of God.

I feel, Reno is on nairaland, because he used my exact words here.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Burger01(m): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:
We asked Buhari to provide his original WAEC (WASC) Certificate, he came out with a statement of result that
was probably forged. A document that does not look authentic at all.

Are Nigerians Fools.?

Ogbeni, approach the court if you feel aggrieved or you keep quiet. Thank you smiley
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by dvee2: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
When is Omokery gonna ask Agbati to pay royalties to the government of Kano for lying about Jonathan's achievements posting pictures of structures built by the state govt??

When will GEJ pay royalty to Germany for using the alianz arena picture In a propaganda for akwa ibom picture, or royalty to south Africa for using their train station as GEJ achievements,?
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by fboycaestro(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:

So if you get admission to a university and the school authority asks for your certificate, you will provide a list of names of your secondary school classmates instead?

You are a dumb mofo.

Yes, we all know that it is Statement of result that is issued by sec. school, but we also know that after 2 years of graduation from secondary school, your original wasc certificate will be sent.

So why can't Buhari produce his for Nigerians to see?

We can all come to an agreement that Buhari has no certificate and fboycaestro is a certified dunce.

Thanks.

And see how Dumb you're, Buhari said it all....i regarded it as one if the tactics of the ruling party....why u dey do like fool na. go to the necessary quarters to file your complaints now. you no sabi any court ni. not even your grand father's van disqualify Buhari...even if na use tissue paper he submit we go vote am. maybe you don't know he his gaining more popularity with all these scandals.....Bring up more please

dumb ass fool
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Burger01:

Ogbeni, approach the court if you feel aggrieved or you keep quiet. Thank you smiley

Ogbeni, I have gone to court.

But I have freedom of speech. This is a public forum. It is not owned by you.

So you cannot tell me to keep quiet. If you don't want to see my rant, then deactivate your account.

Thanks
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by sucess001(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Osibanjo is a bloody liar, he should remember that when he loses he can't mount pulpit because he has lost his moral soul to the devil because of APC

[size=20pt]
i thot omokri was also a pastor? someone that is internationally recognized for identity theft and trying to link boko haram to his oga's enemies?[/size]
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by brownlord: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:

Please remember Osinbajo is or was suppose to be a clergy before meddling into politics
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by popoyeh(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2015
I think the fault is that of Yemi Osinbajo's media team and not the professor, because tweets by Yemi himself are tagged 'PYO'.

However, despite this blunder, GMB/PYO has my vote. I was one of the gullible ones carried away by the 'I have no shoes' mantra in 2011. I voted, campaigned and supported GEJ with my meagre finances. I remember D'Banj's 'I go vote for Goodluck Jonathan' was my favourite song and I sang myself hoarse, but I was failed and now I want CHANGE.

VOTE BUHARI/OSINBAJO!!
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by nicechic(f): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2015
benuejosh:
Buhari is the great Lion of Nigeria, the Defender of
the poor, the Provider of the destitude, the Hope
of the oppressed, the Choice of the people.
Easy bro. Hope of d oppressed? defender of d poor? Ha....him na God ni.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by fboycaestro(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:

But I have freedom of speech. This is a public forum. It is not owned by you.

So you cannot tell me to keep quiet. If you don't want to see my rant, then deactivate your account.

Thanks

This useless Alexkene again....not that you should shut up just say things with fact....at least you should be above 18 nah...just a little sense we ask even if you don't have much of it
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Burger01(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2015
PUSH1:
Then stop GMB from contestin the 2015 polls. grin
Make sure you do it before Febuhari. Don't come here to give excuses or leave it in the hand of God. Let's see whose ignorance is of high degree.

grin grin
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2015
fboycaestro:

And see how Dumb you're, Buhari said it all....i regarded it as one if the tactics of the ruling party....why u dey do like fool na. go to the necessary quarters to file your complaints now. you no sabi any court ni. not even your grand father's van disqualify Buhari...even if na use tissue paper he submit we go vote am. maybe you don't know he his gaining more popularity with all these scandals.....Bring up more please

dumb ass fool

You all should stop telling me to file complaints, because we have filed so many complaints and in due time, before the D-Day, Buhari will be disqualified and you all will be shamed. Just watch and see.

By the way, Speak for yourself.

Don't say "we go vote for am" ..You and who?

Say, "I go vote for am"

At the end of the day, its only once you can VOTE. Dummy!!
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Burger01(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:

Thanks

Better. Be sure INEC disqualifies Buhari before FeBuhari 14. Goodluck. smiley
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by omenka(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2015
brownlord:

Please remember Osinbajo is or was suppose to be a clergy before meddling into politics
And Omockery is a Pastor mr. Forgotten that??
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:

You all should stop telling me to file complaints, because we have filed so many complaints and in due time, before the D-Day, Buhari will be disqualified and you all will be shamed. Just watch and see.

By the way, Speak for yourself.

Don't say "even if na use tissue paper he submit we go vote am" ..You and who?

Say, "I go vote for am"

At the end of the day, its only once you can VOTE. Dummy!!
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by holatin(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2015
McLove:
ur Gbagauns pass dat of Buhari wey no go school.

GEJ till MAY 29 2019
thank you, common sense is important than any qualification and is required in speech arrangement.
as dumb as jonathan.
but wait your ha e you heard your first lady speak before,her vocal bomb blows and break our heart
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by coollove: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2015
please can WASC verify this Buhari's result? this people should not be taking us for granted noww
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2015
fboycaestro:

This useless Alexkene again....not that you should shut up just say things with fact....at least you should be above 18 nah...just a little sense we ask even if you don't have much of it

Your posts are pointless. This is the last time I will respond to you.

We are not on the same wavelength.

You cannot even construct a good sentence. You have failed your generation.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by HopeAlive14(m): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2015
If actually that twitter account belongs to Prof. Osibanjo, then it was very improper for him to have used another person's picture, moreso since he is a pastor in a well known church in Nigeria.

I hope he learns from this slip; he should not cast doubt on his credility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others / Biafra: Fight Military Or Keep Quiet – Oyebode Dares Nnamdi Kanu / Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.