Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (38504 Views)

Omokri: Osinbajo Outshines Buhari, Will Nigerians Want To Go Back To PMB? / Jonathan's Former Aide Reno Omokri Set To Release A New Book -Pictured / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by dustydee: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2015
At least Prof Osinbajo had the integrity to acknowledge that he was wrong but till date the PDP has not apologised for the picture of the hospital they got from the internet and presented to Nigerians as what was built by the government.

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by fboycaestro(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:

You all should stop telling me to file complaints, because we have filed so many complaints and in due time, before the D-Day, Buhari will be disqualified and you all will be shamed. Just watch and see.

By the way, Speak for yourself.

Don't say "we go vote for am" ..You and who?

Say, "I go vote for am"

At the end of the day, its only once you can VOTE. Dummy!!

You are the king of fools....You said are Nigerians fool? why did you use Nigerians why not say am I (alexkene) fool...of which you're. You're dumb....read again Nigerians will vote GMB...and like you said he will be disqualified before election date....if not you're not the son of who you're.... Go to court
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by sunmarouk(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2015
ehmmmm,you have a shallow understanding, just say,you dont see thing from his perspective, instead of contradicting yourself.well i trust my GEJ is up to the task, anyday. #GEJ4Naija No2Buhari
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by SirBrightoc(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2015
This pastor that has started turning crusade pictures into false political campaign pictures, can we trust him? Is he actually a christian? Will he not desecret the altar and every holy.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by digitsolution: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2015
AE these twitter handles verified?

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by dvee2: 9:18am On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:

So if you get admission to a university and the school authority asks for your certificate, you will provide a list of names of your secondary school classmates instead?

You are a dumb mofo.

Yes, we all know that it is Statement of result that is issued by sec. school, but we also know that after 2 years of graduation from secondary school, your original wasc certificate will be sent.

So why can't Buhari produce his for Nigerians to see?

We can all come to an agreement that Buhari has no certificate and fboycaestro is a certified dunce.

Thanks.

Are you serious or you are truly dumb? Even your paymasters have accepted this result as authentic. Notice FFK didn't say anything about certificate again. All he is talking about now is perjury. Give it up already. Mumu
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by rabimlomo: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2015
helpee:
It took a simple jab for Sarah Palin to destroy mccain campaign in USA. But we usually downplay important matter in Nigeria. A whole vice president to be, deliberately misleading the public with a fake picture and he is still talking of progress on twitter. These APC won't be different from PDP.....it may be worse. their propaganda machine is second only to German nazi...and once propaganda is too much, it is always evil
He said it was sent to him and he later apologized when he knew the picture was fake.Why make issue out of everything? nawa o for these pdps.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by fboycaestro(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2015
dvee2:

Are you serious or you are truly dumb? Even your paymasters have accepted this result as authentic. Notice FFK didn't say anything about certificate again. All he is talking about now is perjury. Give it up already. Mumu

Bros that Alexkene is truly dumb no contest....he his the king of fools
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2015
dvee2:

Who called for your opinion here?

Please, I don't argue or debate with mediocres.

Don't ever quote me in your life again. We are not on the same wavelength.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by bollify(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2015
benuejosh:
Buhari is the great Lion of Nigeria, the Defender of
the poor, the Provider of the destitude, the Hope
of the oppressed, the Choice of the people.

did you just say provider of the destitute?
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by fboycaestro(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2015
h
Alexkene:

Who called for your opinion here?

Please, I don't argue or debate with mediocres.

Don't ever quote me in your life again. We are not on the same wavelength.

Lol....chai, see person they claim senior oooo
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2015
fboycaestro:

Bros that Alexkene is truly dumb no contest....he his the king of fools

This is your last warning. Stop quoting or mentioning me.

We are not on the same wavelength.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by OgologoDimkpa: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2015
post=30017930:
Eleyi Gidi gan

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by fboycaestro(m): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:

This is your last warning. Stop quoting or mentioning me.

We are not on the same wavelength.

ode....hoelofoe....arindin....mumu....sure we. are not on same wavelength....youre the king of fools nah
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by rabimlomo: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2015
helpee:
It took a simple jab for Sarah Palin to destroy mccain campaign in USA. But we usually downplay important matter in Nigeria. A whole vice president to be, deliberately misleading the public with a fake picture and he is still talking of progress on twitter. These APC won't be different from PDP.....it may be worse. their propaganda machine is second only to German nazi...and once propaganda is too much, it is always evil

He said it was sent to him and he later apologized when he knew the picture was fake.Why make issue out of everything? nawa o for these pdps.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by mrmaze(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2015
benuejosh:
Buhari is the great Lion of Nigeria, the Defender of
the poor, the Provider of the destitude, the Hope
of the oppressed, the Choice of the people.

like he did for the northern almajiri's so far?
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Louislewis: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2015
[size=24pt]We don't need to be deceived by photographs. In an actual rally pictures, you must see a lot of Placards, Posters of their chosen candidates being displayed. Do those pictures have this quality? APC can't deceive us.[/size]
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by wise7(m): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2015
dammytosh:

Who is the second Pastor ?

Who are the Presidential aspirants ?

And at some point i could have paused work to engage you in intelligent conversation about politics, My sincere apologies..
reno is a pastor at 'mind of christ christian centre in california,kinda av a branch in abuja,av forgotten d area.2ndly are u telling me d presidential election is between gej and gmb,den u are nt aware abt d list released by inec
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by wise7(m): 9:39am On Jan 22, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Is Reno a pastor too?
ya
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Bayswater: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2015
iresearcher:
Abeg, dont even know whether na observation or question.

Why is there a particular picture in PDP campaign that is always blurred and hazy.
I have followed all the pictures and keep seeing that. 10 pictures, 12 pictures, there will always
be one blurred one used to describe "massive". This makes them look like a lot of people.

Can we have crystal clear pictures going forward, thank you

PDP's campaign pictures are the clearest we've seen in this campaign. If you are in doubt, visit ceo4eva's profile. You go see real pictures not Reinhard Bonnke Pics o.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by adeA1(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Wao! This prof has started wining my mind as Reno wey go die in kirikiri dwel in this matter! I just hate the persnality of the guy!!!!!.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by ceo4eva: 9:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Bayswater:

PDP's campaign pictures are the clearest we've seen in this campaign. If you are in doubt, visit ceo4eva's profile. You go see real pictures not Reinhard Bonnke Pics o.
Yes! Very colourful and direct from campaign venues! Check my profile for the pictures.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by wise7(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2015
dammytosh:

And at some point i could have paused work to engage you in intelligent conversation about politics, My sincere apologies..
reno is also a pastor at 'mind of christ christian centre,california.are u aware of the presidential aspirants list released by inec
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Orikinla(m): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2015
[size=18pt]LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE JOBLESS RENTED CROWDS OF GEJ AND HIS PDP AREA BOYS AND GIRLS.

We are looking for documentarians, producers, journalists, web-designers, programmers, game designers, and NGO-communication representatives who are willing to extend their production possibilities to new sectors, new forms and new platforms.
We can accept up to four participants from non-EU countries.
ESoDoc 2015 SESSIONS' DATES AND VENUES
Session 1: May 3-9, 2015 - Goldrain (Italy)
Session 2: June 15-21, 2015 - Tromsø (Norway)
Session 3: September 2015 - venue t.b.a.
USEFUL LINKS - See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/#sthash.K3dPxVPs.dpuf[/size]

Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Okeikpu(m): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2015
Redoil:
Lie predate man and every living thing on earth.
NEGATIVE SIDE OF LIE
Lie is the stock in trade of our politicians.
Lie, underestimating the power over fellow human is stupidity.
Lie caused the problem we are in today.
Lie makes tinubu having 6 private jet to the detriment of lagosians.
Lie from a certain holy book makes BH to slaugther milions of people hoping to be compesated with 72 virgins which is the age of buhari.
POSITIVE SIDE OF LIE
We (men) lie to get into women's pants
we (women) lie to get into men's pocket
we lie to get what we want at no cost
we lie about our age e.g buhari claiming to be 72years when he is actully 82.
We lie to ganner public vote and sympathy.
As for pastors own i will leave that to God's judgement.
morall of this thread: DO NOT TAKE APC PROPAGANDIST SERIOUS
(●__●) well done!
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by adeA1(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2015
adeA1:
Wao! This prof has started wining my mind as Reno wey go die in kirikiri dwel in this matter! I just hate the persnality of the guy!!!!!.
its d absence of d cat dt gives houz to roddent!!
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Toks2008(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2015
sleekp1:

Corruption

noun
1.the act of corrupting or state of being corrupt.
2.moral perversion; depravity.
3.perversion of integrity.
4.corrupt or dishonest proceedings.
5.bribery.
6.debasement or alteration, as of language or a text.
7.a debased form of a word.

Stealing
noun
1.the act of a person who steals.
2.Usually, stealings. something that is stolen.
adjective
3.given to or characterized by theft.

Bet you didn't know corruption is not the synonym of stealing.

I will pretend i never saw this.

This is why we can never move forward in this country. Even a kindergarten knows that stealing is a by product of corruption hence can not be dissociated from each other.

Ok please i will need you to explain once again another blunder of your comedian in chief

[size=18pt]President Jonathan.."most corruption is just ‘common stealing’?[/size]

http://africacheck.org/reports/is-president-jonathan-right-to-claim-most-corruption-is-just-common-stealing/
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by wise7(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2015
dammytosh:

reno is a pastor at mind of christ christian centre,california.are u not aware of the presidential aspirants list released by inec
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by FLYFIRE(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2015
hayoakins:
I LOVE Osinbajo's response.

The guy is just damn smart grin, He is beginning to win me over cos i wanted Amaechi as the VP

#CHANGE2015
I wont fault you on this in a way...ask any very God fearing member of RCCG and they will tell you that if you really are serious of seeing God in the end you will have to run far from them...ALL because of doing things in smart ways instead of God's way. ICABOD.
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by adisa204(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2015
Redoil:
Lie predate man and every living thing on earth.
NEGATIVE SIDE OF LIE
Lie is the stock in trade of our politicians.
Lie, underestimating the power over fellow human is stupidity.
Lie caused the problem we are in today.
Lie makes tinubu having 6 private jet to the detriment of lagosians.
Lie from a certain holy book makes BH to slaugther milions of people hoping to be compesated with 72 virgins which is the age of buhari.
POSITIVE SIDE OF LIE
We (men) lie to get into women's pants
we (women) lie to get into men's pocket
we lie to get what we want at no cost
we lie about our age e.g buhari claiming to be 72years when he is actully 82.
We lie to ganner public vote and sympathy.
As for pastors own i will leave that to God's judgement.
morall of this thread: DO NOT TAKE APC PROPAGANDIST SERIOUS
just wen I thought u were a poet......smh for u ohhhhhhh ..After GEJ don use our money feed dat him baloon boy finish
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by Bayswater: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2015
ceo4eva:

Yes! Very colourful and direct from campaign venues! Check my profile for the pictures.

Real pictures. A million thumbs up for you chief! You are doing an excellent job!
Re: GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics by McLove(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2015
holatin:
thank you, common sense is important than any qualification and is required in speech arrangement.
as dumb as jonathan.
but wait your ha e you heard your first lady speak before,her vocal bomb blows and break our heart
The last time I checked PEJ is not contesting for anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff / Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.