Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand (11020 Views)

How To Make Your Joystick' Bigger. / World's Hottest Grandma Releases A Nude Calendar Featuring Uncensored Topless / Know Your joystick Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand by ClintGist(f): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Gina Stewart, who is regarded as the 'World's Hottest Grandma' is currently competing in the Maxim Cover Girl Competition.

The 48-year-old American model who will be the oldest cover model in the history of Maxim magazine, if she wins, has been campaigning online to secure the cover of the popular men's magazine.

Gina, who has vowed to fight ageism in the modelling industry proudly flaunted her double-E cup breast implants and curves in a series of photos and videos she has been sharing with her followers.

‘I’m just trying to make history,’ said Gina. ‘No woman my age has been on the front cover of Maxim.’

She also revealed that if she wins, she’ll give a portion of the prize money to charities helping sick children and veterans.

SEE HER EROTIC PHOTOS https://www.clintgist.com/new-photos-worlds-hottest-grandma-will-make-joystick-stand/

Re: THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand by Fierce11: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2018
Everything about this one is fake.. I wonder if it's this modified mannequin that'll make my Borussia Dortmund to stand.. Smh..
Borussia, maintain your "at-ease" position biko. (spits)

10 Likes

Re: THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand by ClintGist(f): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2018
Fierce11:
Everything about this one is fake.. I wonder if it's this modified manequin that'll make my Borussia Dortmund to stand.. Smh..
Borussia, maintain your "at-ease" position biko. (spits)

Lolz .. seems your borussia is changing its mind o ,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand by Fierce11: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2018
ClintGist:

Lolz .. seems your borussia is changing its mind o ,
Haha.. It's not.. It has to be my enemies.. They must be using some sort of rare magnet to attempt "uplifting" borussia. But e nor go work!
Re: THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand by Tamarapetty(f): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2018
Fight ageism with plastic surgeries, botox and silicon
Re: THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2018
well it didn't, if you must know.
Re: THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand by samysmoothfresh: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2018
Mtcheeeew

my joy no even rise talk more or less of the stick

1 Like

Re: THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand by cefohele: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2018
o ga oo nobody won retire smiley wink

Master the photography essentials and consistently take better photos! YES! Tell me more. FREE LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE. Discover my proven

Everything you need to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography from YouTube's #1 Instructor. ... New Free Tutorials ..... When it comes to learning about all things digital photography, look no further than Aaron and PHLEARN.

Photography, like most arts, is something you can master in concept, but never stop learning, evolving and pushing the limits. If you are just starting out, learning the basics and understanding the principles of photography are important, but as you become more proficient in the craft, you shouldn't stop. As a seasoned shooter, the day you stop learning is the day you fall behind the pack, and when you stop taking the best possible photos you can. If you're a professional shooter, learning the newest trends, techniques and equipment is essential so in turn, you can offer the very best product to your customers.

Bringing you all the secrets of the pros, by professional photographers, for free, PhotographyCourse.net has lessons for photographers of all skill levels in an easy to navigate

Fuel your burning passion to take awesome photographs with the BEST photography training which aims at unmasking simple techniques of beautiful arts of digital photography. The course covers everything from foundation level photography to understanding important lights

This unique program circulates on Photography wherein every student will learn various aspect of being a Photographer. This program is meant for students who aspire to be photographers

Re: THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand by vicben27(m): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
dry nyash, fake Boobs. l'll pass
Re: THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand by TeamDoctor: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
I nearly gave a Bleep then i remembered she is an evening / late night newspaper abeg make i face front the future is brighter.
Re: THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand by UncleSnr(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
My dick after seeing the pictures.

Re: THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2018

Re: THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand by Everest4142: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Do you wish to send mass email or mass SMS, say no more... We at globalitestore will help you with all you need to get that done. Send unlimited bulk email with our easy to use mass Mailer for as low as $20.
Visit https://globalite.ga

Re: THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand by Kamaldinho(m): 1:18am On Oct 23, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]I see 👀 nothing wrong here
Re: THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand by segebase(m): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers / Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? / Oops! The Camel Toe On This Sierra Leonean Model Though (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.