Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Relationship Over!!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Over!!!!!!! (6748 Views)

If You Propose And She Said No Is The Relationship Over? / Guys,is The Relationship Over If She Turns Down Your Proposal? / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nasty22(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Young lady, ur matter pass nairaland o

1 Like

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by doublezero7(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
sexyseun:
I decided last week to end my weird and crazy relationship with my BF. The truth is i see no future with him. Though he's nice, caring and all that but his sexual perversion freaks me out.
Most times when i ask some silly questions on this forum its not because i just want to but because of what he ask me to do. He wanted a 3some with any friend of mine, i declined, he smoked skunk and almost killed me with "dat tin" i didn't say much. We went to watch a movie at the cinema at ikeja and he had the audacity to ask for a B.j right there at the cinema, i laughed at it at first but later i began thinking out loud that this guy only want seex and nothing more. Though we are good friends, we play together and all that, her sister is my close friend and also a Nairalander so she "might" get to read this. I am so sorry, i can't take it anymore. Am done with him for good.

I'm very happy for you dear! You made the right decision! Pay no attention to the jesters around here...just bare it in mind that you won't regret making this important decision!

Who does that tho? A 3-some? BJ in the cinema? Skunk and sex? He's got serious issues oo! Prolly the next time, he'll ask u to make a sex take with him!

All the best babe!

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by xynerise: 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Teespice:

antelope

where have you been

happy new year.
My sweetheart. cool.
I went to the mountain to pray grin
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
why won't he order for 3some, when you look like a cheap article about to be auction

1 Like

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
doublezero7:

I'm very happy for you dear! You made the right decision! Pay no attention to the jesters around here...just bare it in mind that you won't regret making this important decision!

Who does that tho? A 3-some? BJ in the cinema? Skunk and sex? He's got serious issues oo! Prolly the next time, he'll ask u to make a sex take with him!

All the best babe!
thank you so much
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
xynerise:

My sweetheart. cool.
I went to the mountain to pray grin
Idaiot!!!!!
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Enegod(m): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
sexyseun:
I decided last week to end my weird and crazy relationship with my BF. The truth is i see no future with him. Though he's nice, caring and all that but his sexual perversion freaks me out.
Most times when i ask some silly questions on this forum its not because i just want to but because of what he ask me to do. He wanted a 3some with any friend of mine, i declined, he smoked skunk and almost killed me with "dat tin" i didn't say much. We went to watch a movie at the cinema at ikeja and he had the audacity to ask for a B.j right there at the cinema, i laughed at it at first but later i began thinking out loud that this guy only want seex and nothing more. Though we are good friends, we play together and all that, her sister is my close friend and also a Nairalander so she "might" get to read this. I am so sorry, i can't take it anymore. Am done with him for good.
oh...am moved undecided

1 Like

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Click LIKE if you also smell a male operating the OP's moniker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sexyseun I understand how you feel but coming here to say it is immature of you. Next time if you want to break up in a relationship, don't announce it. Do it quietly with him.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
why are ppl so horrible Talking about the first set of comments...must u say something?
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by kaysy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hmmmmmm.... Ok OOooo
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Elxandre(m): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
hey...
just work on being a better person, and also be on the lookout for the serious and less perverse types next time. smiley

1 Like

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by niggi4life(m): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Finally the Maheeda of Nairaland has been heart broken... For those that doesn't know who "sexyseun" is should please read her previous posts. She is indeed a bad girl, a wayward girl and too carefree. Karma is surely a biatch and catches up with us, you think the guy in question is a fool? Your posts says it all, you are loose, you like to sleep around and you even say it openly, who gets serious with babes like that?/
Am sorry if i am being rude or blunt but you caused it. I have followed every post of yours because sometimes you sound intelligent and then later you sound awkward.
You need to use this time to think of what you want in life. You are still young, pretty(no doubt) intelligent (from your writings) infact, you are one of those girls that hardly abbreviate.try and retrace your steps and start a new life. You will find love once again... I promise you

6 Likes

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
niggi4life:
Finally the Maheeda of Nairaland has been heart broken... For those that doesn't know who "sexyseun" is should please read her previous posts. She is indeed a bad girl, a wayward girl and too carefree. Karma is surely a biatch and catches up with us, you think the guy in question is a fool? Your posts says it all, you are loose, you like to sleep around and you even say it openly, who gets serious with babes like that?/
Am sorry if i am being rude or blunt but you caused it. I have followed every post of yours because sometimes you sound intelligent and then later you sound awkward.
You need to use this time to think of what you want in life. You are still young, pretty(no doubt) intelligent (from your writings) infact, you are one of those girls that hardly abbreviate.try and retrace your steps and start a new life. You will find love once again... I promise you
smiley
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
niggi4life:

Hhmmmmm, yh there is a room @ d cross for her, tho millions hav cum dere is still room for one, dere is a room @ d cross for hergrin
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by elantraceey(f): 12:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Is this some sort of publicity for a new boyfriend or what?

1 Like

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:12am On Jan 23, 2015
sexyseun:
Welcome aboard dear, we've been single for decades now and we didn't freak out! Kpele Seun
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Click LIKE if you also smell a male operating the OP's moniker
If only the ones he defrauded will admit it
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
leave him and move on..a better one will come smiley
by d time u both r ready for marriage how many would u have fuxked, left n moved on from? imo u r both decent whor...es.
LovePeddler cos u fuxk so many guys in d name of bf n claim 'I'm in love with bae'
decent because u only do 1 at a time, maybe even two.well that's d story of d average Nigerian girl. meet, Bleep, break-up, meet another n d cycle starts all over again. how many have had u already sef?
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by passionate88: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
leave him and move on..a better one will come smiley
A better one?... That she will later start comparing with the one she left.. Guys dey suffer o
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2015
@sexyseun u look like a small who...re. I can imagine all d things he has done to u. I'm sure when u were asked u would have said u r in love. u hv started again by looking for another one again in d name of love. that's how u will have ended up in so many beds. as of now u r pretty but of no value to me. this is y I can't let any girl no matter how pretty form for me. one small brat wey boy don yamayama go dey form for me? see y I laff at all these idiots who open all this dumb threads for a girl someone is using like tissue paper. from d way people r bashing u I'm sure u know they have bn waiting to do this to u.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by mirexxx(f): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Prixus:

by d time u both r ready for marriage how many would u have fuxked, left n moved on from? imo u r both decent whor...es.
LovePeddler cos u fuxk so many guys in d name of bf n claim 'I'm in love with bae'
decent because u only do 1 at a time, maybe even two.well that's d story of d average Nigerian girl. meet, Bleep, break-up, meet another n d cycle starts all over again. how many have had u already sef?
quote her n tell her don't bother me
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by mirexxx(f): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2015
passionate88:
A better one?... That she will later start comparing with the one she left.. Guys dey suffer o
lol grin
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
quote her n tell her don't bother me
u adviced her to move on to the next guy that's gonna fuxk her. u r no different from her.
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Classicalmusic: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2015
sexyseun:
Hehehe. But why didn't you realize this when you were banging him?

Stop acting silly!
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Equado(m): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Faun:
@Sexyseun

I've opened your profile to view your profile picture...
...and you look like you'z a ho.

Discuss.
L000l
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2015
sexyseun:
you just made me feel bad sad
don't have 2....stunning pix!
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 23, 2015
sexyseun:
yes i agree my loss, am counting my losses and moving on though
ah na you,na lie o people she enjoy the tin than her so called BF,ah u.she can give BJ to anytin.
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2015
this will still give me my own BJ,I go still fu..ck this op
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2015
this girl will still give me my own BJ,I go still fu..ck this op
Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:
Is this some sort of publicity for a new boyfriend or what?

I guess so

1 Like

Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by finditng: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Eyah...sorry ....life contrast.... You treat a lady like a queen...she looks for one DT teats her like a LovePeddler...some other out there looking out for the queen treatment but stuck with a LovePeddler minded dude.....

Move unto one who values you and treats you with respect...bet you know that already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. / Omg....see Men With Longest Diccks In Africa. ^^ SEE PHOTOS^^ / See Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Lady With Two Different Skin Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.