Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (39174 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by rildwanullahi(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
AfricanApple:
observing from mango tree smiley

AbegI want sick mangoez
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by rildwanullahi(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
AfricanApple:

Abeg I want sick mangoez
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by thiefnubu(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
eruditebabe:

U really are a thief @ ur monika. U hv stolen d attention frm d op's write-up. U hv more likes than he does and to be frank, yours makes more sense. Lol.

grin that's what I specialize in... Stealing the shine from people's write-ups....
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by willorie(f): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
AfricanApple:

Ur own na mango tree u dey?
mine na Iroko tree I dey dey watch undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by priscaoge(f): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Evandiv:
Am very good on bed so i dont see any reason for a guy to cheat on me.
But come to tink of it, y wouldn't he cheat u gals since u could not thoroughly satisfied him bedmatism...? If u understand what i mean hmmm

Hehehehhe cheesy cheesy cheesy Some guys Still cheats with someone that can barely go twice,once It's in him,u can't change him grin cheesy
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Stalking your partner is another mistake people make;
Personally I was guilty of this wen I got married, I stalked him on social media ,not that I suspected him of cheating but just out of curiosity, guess wat!! It never paid off as I didn't find anything dt gave me joy.

The point is, if a guy wants to cheat ,u can't stop him, just let him be, if can tolerate ,fine, if u can't , pls leave,a living dog is better than a dead lion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by koyyess: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
That a man cheats on you does not mean he doesn't love you?- what kind of bull shiiit talk is that? Do you know the psychological impact such betrayal would have on any one even a man? Do you know the number of mentally unstable women that have been admitted to psychiatric hospitals because of infidelity cases among others? Do you know the number of women silently treating difficult/incurable diseases given to them by their husbands? You think women are too emotional and can't handle supposedly normal stuff like this? Try giving your girlfriend /wife a big kiss when you find out she's been cheating on you and let's see if that helps...nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by blaze2cool(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Why is it that most people commenting on this post are mostly women, was the trend created because of them or it only got their attention.......lol just saying though.
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by eROCK247(m): 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
chimerase2:
is a lie u wear jeam strim grin
What's JEAM STRIM?
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by priscaoge(f): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
koyyess:
That a man cheats on you does not mean he doesn't love you?- what kind of bull shiiit talk is that? Do you know the psychological impact such betrayal would have on any one even a man? Do you know the number of mentally unstable women that have been admitted to psychiatric hospitals because of infidelity cases among others? Do you know the number of women silently treating difficult/incurable diseases given to them by their husbands? You think women are too emotional and can't handle supposedly normal stuff like this? Try giving your girlfriend /wife a big kiss when you find out she's been cheating on you and let's see if that helps...nonsense.

Oga take it easy naa cheesy, na fight? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by kittypraise(f): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]@ op this comes handy I tink I was once a victim of dose buh not d suicide part o.......I used his fone called d girl in question....buh time came when I looked behind all d incident to c I wasted those years with him....
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Oh I don't know your own definition of love o but I'm not having any of that. He cheats on you but still loves you, are you a learner? Ladies please don't believe this nonsense guys are trying to spew o. This is 2015 and this excuse is as old as it comes. It's a lie from the pit of hell. Men who genuinely love their partners dont cheat!!

okay we don hearcheesy

most times its a mata of "catch me if u can". Its d not-so-smart ones dat usually get caughtcheesy
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Coldfeet(f): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=priscaoge post=30040808][/quote] I love your signature! Seriously got me ROTFL gringrin grin

GEJ Till Buhari screams Praise the Lord!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by memechy(f): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=priscaoge post=30040808][/quote]u are just too rite my dear...ride on u av jst said it al nd s just d simple truth..hmmmmm shocked cool shocked kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by EOOJ(m): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
AfricanApple:

Do fall jare make I laff u smalllll grin
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Decryptor(m): 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
AfricanApple:

**Quietly goes under mango tree and looks up...sees AfricanApple on the tree with her short mini skirt...peeps closely to find out that she is not wearing any pant or g-string...about to stroke manhood but suddenly sees a very big fruit fly perching on the bumbum...#that sight alone kills my mood. angry angry
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Aimedrey(f): 12:01am On Jan 26, 2015
obongproff:
Priscaoge, are u advising ladies to leave any man dat cheats on dem?

Dats like asking a lady to date 40 men in 5 yrs. Or asking a woman to marry 3 husbands in 6 yrs(doe if na yankee dis one na beta biznez at least d babe go get like 3 housescheesy). Assuming 80% of men cheat, wots d guarantee d next guy wont also be a cheat? Dont misunderstand me, am not in support of cheating oh cheesy

Dat a guy cheats on u doesnt mean he doesnt love u. Sometimes its becos he still enjoys d thrills and adventures of cheating. Shikena.

Its always beta to focus on d solution instead of d problem.
nice post! buh I think if he still enjoys the thrills and adventures of cheating then he's not ready to date you!
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by priscaoge(f): 12:09am On Jan 26, 2015
Coldfeet:
I love your signature! Seriously got me ROTFL gringrin grin

GEJ Till Buhari screams Praise the Lord!!!

Thanks Dear!!
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Evandiv(f): 3:50am On Jan 26, 2015
priscaoge:

Hehehehhe cheesy cheesy cheesy Some guys Still cheats with someone that can barely go twice,once It's in him,u can't change him grin cheesy

if that is the case, i can give him as much as he want me, even if chose to go four rounds just to make sure that nothing remains in him anymore because men cheat when their girl hardly satisfied them on bed.
as for me i will rock him him that he would never be sexually craves for any other girl out there and afteral am naturally endows so their is noting he can wish to ve from other girl that i do not possess

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by justmag(m): 6:31am On Jan 26, 2015
cool Eating ice cream!!
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by priscaoge(f): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Evandiv:

if that is the case, i can give him as much as he want me, even if chose to go four rounds just to make sure that nothing remains in him anymore because men cheat when their girl hardly satisfied them on bed.
as for me i will rock him him that he would never be sexually craves for any other girl out there and afteral am naturally endows so their is noting he can wish to ve from other girl that i do not possess

Chai this girl yaf spoil finish cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by MhisIjay(f): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
I dnt see d reason y most ladies go thru d stress of discovering who d other lady is.
Dem go jst carry boo for head as if say na book angry

Mtchewwwww
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by chachanga: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Evandiv:

babe, ashawo man will always be ashawo-man no matter wht u do.
if you like, let him knack shocked u akpako like say u be furniture; nothing do him, if hin go step out on you, he'd still step out.

methinks, it's more about an unchecked craving for the feel of different textures, expressions of the same acrobatics; a childish pursuit of hearing the same sounds (ringing-tones, shey y'know) from different vocal chords etc. Once the urge is there and its allowed to rule, mydear, Konji is installed be dat!

na make person watch who hin go date well well for such traits, and if despite all you do, shyt still happens, then move on knowing that you're ok and will always be da bomb!
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Aklofs: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
sophtaf:
na who b dis?
ur sista's sista
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Coldfeet(f): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
priscaoge:

Thanks Dear!!
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2015
daylae:
having the notion that a guy that cheats during courtship would eventually change is a great risk that shouldn't be taken into marriage because they rarely do.

oga those that cheat during courtship still continue d trend n those that didnt are welcome to d brotherhood.... either ways d endpoint is d same... only takes a high Spirited individual to stay clean.. dont even tell me its love.!!!!!
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2015
amenna:
I learnt a lot from ur topic @ op. I will try Nd put many into consideration if its gonna work, but y do guys love cheating on a sincere girl.

sorry dear..
its because d sincere girl arrived a little too late just b4 d dude left sincerity zone,,probably bashed by an insincere girl..
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Sirpc(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2015
Ladies, una don hear now. Oya, practicing things!
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by Sirpc(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2015
AfricanApple:

Are u a squirrel (osa), the mango tree climber? Lols!
Re: Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them by taymey(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bayode Temiloluwa with the stage name TeeMirror is a final year History and international studies student of Unilorin. Due to the transportation problems In Unilorin which caused students to wave vehicles down saying..."tanke sir" inspired TeeMirror to visualize what the slang has been about and the necessary measures the school has taken to solve the syndrome. The gangnam style cover was recorded 2012 and has been a Trend in #Unilorin and beyond since then. Here's a visual Edited by the famous Jassy Generation Pictures, Shot by Biggajef Directed by VISILE ENTERTAINMENT

Tanke Sir #NobeYAB, you gat your reasons.

click here to download
http:///1ATJszb

Kindly copy and rebroadcast on all ur Social Media(whatsapp,twitter,bbm,instagram/facebook)
Contact him via @iam_teemirror on twitter and instagram
08134333471 on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? / All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.