Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. (28153 Views)

Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. / All The Wahala That Comes With Having Best Friend Of The Opposite Sex / Would You Still Marry Your Fiancé If Unforeseen Disability Happens To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by johnmikel(f): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Too many naive people in this thread. Must one comment. Posting gilbberish. Nonsense
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
tivta:
trust men its no laughing matter. Why do you think some people are addicted to sleeping pills? If one can't rest well at night, the BP is bound to be high in the morning. Just ask your doctor. Sleeping meds are ALWAYS give to those who have just had a heart attack due to too much pressure on the blood vessels.

That's right!
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Go get married emusmith undecided
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
johnmikel:
Too many naive people in this thread. Must one comment. Posting gilbberish. Nonsense

What are they saying?
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Go get married emusmith undecided

Shay, I told you this year? cheesy, you go sew aso ebi oo wink
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by yoged(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
mencade4:
I CAME HERE 9.50PM and left 9.51pm.
o di gba o doju ala
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Shay, I told you this year? cheesy, you go sew aso ebi oo wink
Actions speak louder. I go gladly do aso ebi grin go get married ooooo tongue
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
tivta:
. She is very right. You have the following options.
1. Make sure your room is spotless and clean
2. Make sure you live in a VERY quite environment(if you want to live long) and that your room is dark enough to sleep in
3. Final and most risky option, get your doctor to prescribe sleeping pills,its addictive and the long term effect is very dangerous so stick to the first two tips.
No doughful on no1, 2 honestly I cnt avoid it for now, that's I do sleep late at nite, wen evry1 has went to sleep...anywr thanks for d tips
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Iffffffy(f): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
malonephills:
God knows I'm not that type, don't like been around new baby
then u don't need one
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Iffffffy(f): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
yoged:
o di gba o doju ala
ah ah, why now
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by ejikeme(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Medunah:

Its the both of you s baby. If she (d wife) can lose hours of sleep cos of the baby, y shouldnt you?
Travel for 3mnths?? U might as well go extinct

Some men are jz selfish

i want to love this lady....
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Iffffffy:
then u don't need one
chai! dis babe brng dis matter again....not d way u think it. Jawe
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Iffffffy(f): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
malonephills:
chai! dis babe brng dis matter again....not d way u think it. Jawe
lol, mogbo o
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by lyricalpontiff(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Good thread
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Umunede(m): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
I can't watch football again because of cartoon
/Africa magic/entertainment. E no easy
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Iffffffy:
lol, mogbo o
you knw wht I wntd to say wen I saw DAT mention, perhaps if u av 1 for me I won't hate baby cryn, bt dnt wanna spoilt it receive abuse

Did I eventually say it
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by FAPatriot(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
malonephills:
That part where my(our) child will cry at night oh boi me don't sh*t with my sleep thooo! Have promise myself sha wen I gt married N my wifey gave birth I will travel for 3month cox I cnt stand that new baby wahala.....not what you think my kid brother will act for me in my absence nt to my privacy anyways may God help me sha

Running from your respobsibility right?
Na ur brother call baby come earth abi him no go get him own responsibilty?

Na wa ooo, small time your wife go dey complain you go say she dey nag!

nothing for ma mind o
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lawd; My sis will be due in a month's time, and will be with us for about six weeks after birth. I'm actually not trying to think much about that, cos I can't handle noises for a long period of time. I easily do get headaches.
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
lyricalpontiff:
Good thread

Thanks
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
FAPatriot:

Running from your respobsibility right?
Na ur brother call baby come earth abi him no go get him own responsibilty?

Na wa ooo, small time your wife go dey complain you go say she dey nag!

nothing for ma mind o
nah we wud have a settle agreement, before getting married nah....also I'm not running away frm my responsibilities since have provide evertin needed to for family so y cost I must b part of nursing d baby
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by jkingx(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
I agree with most all the points. I'm going through no. 6 right now and I can assure you it's really a test of true love! Pregnant with our first child and in her first trimester; I've become the houseboy, cook, driver, nurse, never-to-leave-her-side companion, best friend (more than ever)...
It's all so much fun and exciting going through it together but sometimes my patience is tested but when I see the discomfort she goes through and realize some couple have all the money in the world and the husband will pay any amount for thier wife to be pregnant, I forget the stress and minor inconveniences and irritation. I become only aware of how much I love her. Barely three months in marriage and over two months pregnant. No be God?

2 Likes

Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
jkingx:
I agree with most all the points. I'm going through no. 6 right now and I can assure you it's really a test of true love! Pregnant with our first child and in her first trimester; I've become the houseboy, cook, driver, nurse, never-to-leave-her-side companion, best friend (more than ever)...
It's all so much fun and exciting going through it together but sometimes my patience is tested but when I see the discomfort she goes through and realize some couple have all the money in the world and the husband will pay any amount for thier wife to be pregnant, I forget the stress and minor inconveniences and irritation. I become only aware of how much I love her. Barely three months in marriage and over two months pregnant. No be God?

More grease, Bro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by digitsolution: 1:19am On Jan 27, 2015
Really your marriage could be full of bliss if only you can pay the price (sacrifice).

Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Mostof these points scare me jare...
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Kingsasian(m): 8:38am On Jan 27, 2015
NickiRoman:
At No 3 Stop generalizing please Not all women pray about "husband's snatchers" There more important things to pray about,You can't just assume they never prayed before meeting their spouses.

Nice Write Up Anyways.
. U never see things, don't worry it shall get to ur own turn soon.
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by softwhispers: 8:39am On Jan 27, 2015
HizMissy:

maybe God should save u d stress and not give u kids....
Fact!
If u don't feel up to the responsibility (and concomitant rewards) of parenthood, then take a pass!
You just cant hav ur cake and eat it!!!
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by softwhispers: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2015
johnmikel:

QUIT HATING, SIS.
PEACE!
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by olexy4real(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2015
obongproff:
OP, I like dis ya post oh becos u just made d marriage scarier for some ppl. I wanted to marry dis year but with all u mentioned, I have to post-pone it till I feel I can handle dem.

Thanks for your profound marriage risks-analysis.cheesy

LWKMD4HO lolzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2015
olexy4real:

LWKMD4HO lolzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cheesy
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2015
softwhispers:

QUIT HATING, SIS.
PEACE!

Abi smiley
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 27, 2015
softwhispers:

Fact!
If u don't feel up to the responsibility (and concomitant rewards) of parenthood, then take a pass!
You just cant hav ur cake and eat it!!!

Haba!
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by aviazuva: 9:54am On Jan 27, 2015
Marriage is by the book of Arithemetic.
To tell a woman "I love you" before marriage is a matter of inclination.
But to tell her that after marriage is a strategy for personal safety
AVIANAZU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? / Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.