Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions (37869 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun / Buhari doesn't need certificate - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2015
PrinceMario:
The writer of this junk should go to court.

Oppppsss...i forgot courts are on strike.
Still we cannot dismiss the the facts of this writeup. BUHARI SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL AND PUT THIS MATTER TO REST. IF THE INVERSE IS THE CASE, HE SHOULD COME OUT AND STATE WHAT REALLY GOING ON. PEOPLE LIKE ME SEE HIM TO BE THE CHANGE WE NEED.I AM CONFIDENT THAT ALTHOUGH HE WILL NOT PERFORM MAGIC, HE WILL DO A SIGNIFICANT JOB GIVEN THE MISTAKES HE MADE WHILE HE WAS A MILITARY HEAD OF STATE.HE HAS LEARNT FROM THEM. FOR ME, HE IS THE LEADER NIGERIA NEEDS!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by bamosagie(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2015
mickeymimi:
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE WAEC RESULT OF GEJ BEFOIR I COMMENT
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by mickeymimi: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2015
Just like OBJ said , I will vote for candidates not on party affiliation but on performance and conviction. Certificate or no Certificate , There is no crime in demanding good governance. It is our RIGHT.
Has FFK made any request to verify the authenticity of the documents?

let me add for you please go to google and type United States War College famous Alumni. Click the Famous Alumni. In the U.S. Alumni you will se Buhari as the number 6. He is he only Nigerian general in the War college Alumni posted.

http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-u-s-army-war-college-alumni-and-students/reference

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by frfrank(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2015
SuperModerator:
APC: we will arrest corrupt officials
PDP: we will use technology to fight corruption

APC: we will revive Ajaokuta steel factory
PDP: The steels for the second river Niger bridge has been imported

APC: we will defeat Boko Haram
PDP: APC sponsors Boko Haram

APC: we will create employment opportunities
PDP: Buhari is too old to be President

APC: we will secure Nigeria's porous border
PDP: North western presidents died on the seat, so Buhari too might die on seat

APC: we would diversify the economy
PDP: APC is a Muslim party

APC: We shall strengthen and make independent the
EFCC, ICPC and other anti-graft agencies and
repeal the laws which inhibit their independence.
PDP: Buhari doesn't have a certificate

APC: we will decentralise the police
PDP: Buhari is sick

APC: Nigeria will generate 40,000mw of electricity
PDP: APC is vandalising pipelines

Apc: “We shall stop the corruption of our electoral
process by making Independent National and
State Electoral Commissions (INEC) truly
independent.
PDP: APC is planning to rig the election

Nigerians, please vote wisely

_Jayseehe

what is this one writing "supporter of APC post" answer this are you the dog or the baboon?..... #failbuhari #showusyourcert

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by PStacks(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2015
PDP are Just suffering from Buhariphobia..

The Fear of General Buhari.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Freelancer00(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2015
Please stop writing English. The principal said if u doubt the result, come and query him. INEC has told u to go to court already and u're still writing oyinbo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by FKseun(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Should Buhari win, how do you advice young children to face their studies when they know their president is semi literate?
[size=15pt]Check out GEJ's impressive CV[/size], Obama would even be envious.

GEJ passed mathematics o (apologies to General Buhari)
grin grin grin

Seriously? And he makes all the grammatical blunders?
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Descartes: 9:47am On Jan 23, 2015
APC party stalwarts were too quick in doctoring a certificate for him and released it through the media(PremiumTimes). I only pity Osibanjo who has joined the bandwagon.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by appini: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari should have insisted that his credentials are in the military board than forging this secondary school result.

I see Buhari defending this forged result till the day of the election.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by atlwireles: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2015
Badgers14:

Are you more interested on Buhari's certificate or how to improve Nigerias economy, wipe out corruption, stop Book Haram, bring back Chibok girls angry angry

Did you say wipe off corruption? When Buhari is corruption walking with two legs. angry angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by tolu4you: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2015
Kenai:

This is NOT "other people's matter".
This is a MAN who wants to be president of my country.
This is a MAN who says he wishes to fight corruption and uphold the MORAL and ETHICAL structure of the country!
This is a man whose policies are meant to affect the lives of over 170 million people!
So, is it a crime to simply demand he comes to equity with clean hands?
Would it be wise to crown a man who turns out to become the very thing he's sworn to fight?
This is NOT "other people's matter". This is MY matter, YOUR matter and EVERYBODY ELSE'S!
best reply of the year. 1000000000 likes for this

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by 989900: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2015
This sh!.t is stale already.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by harry509: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=101440
ummmmmM! Am reali reali short of words ryte now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Frankiss44(m): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2015
signz:
"[/b]I was sorry for Buhari on two scores. One, he’s suddenly having a taste of the bitter medicine, which his political party, APC, loves to give his opponent, President Goodluck Jonathan[b]".

I was telling someone the other day that if it was GEJ that had this certificate problem, we would have been seeing a paid advertorial on CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, etc on a daily basis. I don't even want to talk about our local print media, Time international magazine will even carry it on its front page.

When it comes to propaganda, PDP still dey learn

i dey tell u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by BetaThings: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2015
taharqa:
Buhari show us your certipikate na.

But o, shee WAEC does not give certipikate to people who score F9 in Maths

Lol grin grin grin
Post your own result, first attempt pls
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Abdulkareem407(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari just shot himself on the foot. He failed to realise that one single lie can lead to a chain reaction of multiple lies. He has definitely lost his integrity. We need to see his certificate.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]
Show ur stupid Fada Certificate 1st, Senseless Paid idiot... Go and Kill ur self... Buhari academical Record beat Jonathan zoological record handsdown...

GEJ is a silly opportunist
GEJ is by mistake President
GEJ is a Complicated Vagabond
GEJ is a Chief of Criminals
GEJ is clueless
GEJ is incompetence
GEJ is de Most Dumbest President in African History

GEJ IS A FOOL
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by watchindelta(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2015
tired for all dis rubbishing

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by jorlons(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari just shot himself on the foot. He failed to realise that one single lie can lead to a chain reaction of multiple lies. He has definitely lost his integrity. We need to see his certificate.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]
Only in the eyes of you TANoids has he lost his integrity but not certainly in the eyes of team #change. The writer may think he has done a laudable job in that write-up but I'll categorise him as a bloody TANoid if he does not publish a write-up on the controversies surrounding GEJ's Phd or does GEJ not have integrity too and is he not parading the whole of Nigeria chanting Transformation. Bunch of TANoids with no Integrity demanding for the Integrity of a General. Somebody ought to do a background check on the INTEGRITY of the socalled writer from a dying newspaper. I mean who even reads SUN No matter how PDP tries to turn this including paying some cheap journalist they would always be caught in their own web. Integrity or not I don't want PDP period!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by 3kay945(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Anyone still aggrieved with certificate issue should approach the court.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2015
How foölish could PDP be, Cambridge has even spoken that it offered Hausa at the said time.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by ellechrystal(f): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2015
Eastherbunny:
Sometimes I wonder if this man no contest for 2011.
Is it because pdp knows he has a good chance now that they are making all this noise.

BTW GMB produce your result.
Things ve changed my dear. This is computer age, n d age of freedom of speech, d age of questions n answers, d age of evidence, democracy, freedom to religion, n personal opinions.
D gov is trying to fight corruption n unfortunately it's buhari 's cert saga that got into d pot.
It's no body's fault but his. It's obvious he lied. N he has been having it his way all these years' it's a diff ball game in 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2015
So buhari is a liar? Is this how he wants to fight corruption?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by DonaldGenes(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2015
prettyjo:
the way some people carries other people's matter on their head amazes me.

#modified#
I welcome myself to the politics section,where bashing is the order of the day....who cares??
oya start

Sorry, you're not welcome here. This is men's Lounge Not some Romance lounge
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by ellechrystal(f): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Mamaflex:
It must be Ehidu of AIT/political platform that wrote this crap. undecided

Buhari all the way.
That's not cap. Even a buhari supporter can read n understand. N within him or her the truth will itch.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2015
ellechrystal:

Hey , the next tym u quote me n say something unreasonable, u may b banned. If u do not want to stay in Nairaland peacefully, just quote me again n let me know. Stay away from my posts.
This is d last tym I will speak on that.
Thanks.
shut up n go to romance section,dis section ain't 4 ppl lyk u nw swerve
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by MrEverest(m): 9:56am On Jan 23, 2015
Nigeria would be worse off if per-adventure Buhari wins the 2015 election. APC as a party is nothing but a group of arrogant & hypocritical people. Their body language & disposition shows that they plan to rule Nigeria not as a true democracy but more like an authoritarian state, were opinions against them shall not be tolerated. GEJ may not be the best but his humility, open mindedness & believe in the rule of law is what Nigeria needs to really forge ahead as a democracy. APC is saying that we should ignore something as important as the basic pre-requisite to attain the highest office in Nigeria yet they claim to have integrity & plans to fight corruption. A vote for Buhari is a vote for mediocrity, quota system induced backwardness, corruption, hypocrisy, Archaic/analogue, oppression. Change is a two edged sword, it could be for better or for worse & the change mantra being trumpeted by the APC is a change for the worst! Nigerians, irrespective of creed or tribe should be wise & resist these evil change!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by luvinhubby(m): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2015
Saw this somewhere & have been laughing since morning. grin
Nigerians are creative people.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by PlutoLA(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2015
taharqa:
Buhari show us your certipikate na.

But o, shee WAEC does not give certipikate to people who score F9 in Maths

Lol grin grin grin

If only y'all will just understand the difference. The exam Buhari wrote was Cambridge WASC not the WAEC that we do now,so you can't expect their laws to be the same

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2015
APC; Buhari contested with an affidavit in previous elections.....
Question: Do you know what happens to students in final year when the University discovers that they had presented a fake or forged certificate for registration at 100level?....#Rustication

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by ukemeramat(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Is this not same pdp that said mere stealing of $20b by is not corruption, why are they lamenting abt a common Form-6 result. this PDP is just so useless and clueless #hopeforchange #GMB2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Prinzofparis: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2015
AmucheJane:
Can't he go to WAEC office and get one since he has his WAEC number or even browse it out as an evidence or is it not in the Internet? The northerners has been cheating us for long, they can use one certificate and give Job to 10 people, I mean a very good job. Have you ever seen an educated northerner searching for job? Let us just be frank here, can a blind man lead the unblind? Is unfortunate that Buhari is an illitrate(simple truth) and can't rule the litrate ones. Nigeria is to big to be called a country, they should divide Nigeria into 2 or 3. Our government is corrupt already and will not be that easy for anybody to amend. I pray for God to give us the rightful person to lead this country. You guys are just there insulting and killing each other, as for me, they should give the youth chance to come into the government. Am tired of all this greed old men in the government. We have all it takes to be the best country in the world but bad governance won't let us. God bless Nigeria.
I love you for this write up...let Nigeria break into 5- NORTH, middle belt, SW, new Biafra and Niger Delta..maybe then wwe will all know where we stand and who we hold responsible for our woes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / Sowore Arrested Over Petition By Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.