Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) (43541 Views)

MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award / Akwa Ibom Stadium Nominated For Stadium Of The Year Award / Akwa Ibom Stadium Nominated For Global Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Arcid: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2015
i rep aks!! i rep naija!!
kudos.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by obibankz(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2015
gej
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by iceberylin(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2015
This is a mistake grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by listenersky: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Yeah
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by mirexxx(f): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2015
wow..goodnews smiley

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Nikapetrelli(f): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2015
Yep heard on radio yesterday,better news than all dis yeye GEJ n GMB stories making FP.I do nt bother clicking on them anyway.Big Ups

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by austinbrown: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2015
APC @ work again, why didn't they nominate Enyimba stadium Aba, this is not fair
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Good one though. Atleast something from Nigeria is climbing to the world level
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by kowema(f): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2015
This happened only in GEJs administration.......Quote me n get free visa to Hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by major466(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2015
Akwa Ibom setting the stage for states in Nigeria. A big congratulations to the governor and the good people of the state. smiley

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by ralmix(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2015
hmmm 9ice one since ages past
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by rozayx5(m): 11:25am On Jan 23, 2015
shocked
senator akpabio till 20233

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by wiloy2k8(m): 11:25am On Jan 23, 2015
u guys should just check the website . ya all gonna know nigeria wnt win dat shit .. jeeez check out saudi stadium .
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Why was T. A Orji not Nominated..? ; ; grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by KwoiZabo(m): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2015
Randerl:
I hope we understand the difference between NOMINATED and WON THE WORLD STADIUM OF THE YEAR.
bad belle

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by rozayx5(m): 11:27am On Jan 23, 2015
DankemzI:
Proudly AkwaIbom Ata eyen Uyo.... Biko everybody make sure Una vote o! Make Una no do as Una do Enyeama o

mkpo aya fon
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Louislewis: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=24pt]APC and their supporters can never see this as achievement for PDP, instead they are blindfolded with unfounded rumours and propagandas that completely turn them into seeing bad side of the government alone due to personal greed and selfishness. That is the achievement of a governor like Amaechi, utililizing federal allocation plus internally generated revenue. Can the so-called Amaechi, the praise singer of APC, count on one achievement of that magnitude he has made in River State?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2015
lol... So we consider this stadium a world class stadium in 2015? c'mon, we can do better... To me, that stadium is nothing to write home about. A stadium without an electronic advert board in this age is no stadium to me.
dlox147:
Nigerians please follow the link below to cast your vote,so we can make naija proud
http://stadiumdb.com/competitions/stadium_of_the_year_2014

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by OgologoDimkpa: 11:30am On Jan 23, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=24pt]APC and their supporters can never see this as achievement for PDP, instead they are blindfolded with unfounded rumours and propagandas that completely turn them into seeing bad side of the government alone due to personal greed and selfishnes[size]
You dey mind them?
Berem and co will never see this thread.
It's only castigating the PDP led government they thrives on sad
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by medonella: 11:30am On Jan 23, 2015
lols..... and I can't simply help maself to stop lafin...... I ve bin in dis state for 5months (aug - Jan) if I am right... D stadium is a grt achivment buh its not adding anything to d life of d masses.... for example... I ve Neva seen an industry in dis state ever since I ve bin here.... D local govt where I reside is notin but a black jungle cos I ve Neva for once seen a blink of d phcn light for five months now (maybe in ma dreams).....secondary sch teachers are presently on strike likewise all d local govt workers... and someone is here telling me abt one stupid stadium DAT is not addin anyth to ma life here in Oruk-anam local govt (d biggest in akwa ibom) even d local govt itself uses phcn-less generated electricity to run itz affair everyday....... Akpabio is working...... PDP is working...... anyways its a mata of tym for me to leav dis overhyped state..... Akwa ibom is ayaya indeed.... Southwest will always be on top....

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by henryobinna(m): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2015
Niwdog:
PDP Governors setting the pace in nigeria

Dr Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan

Na you we need ooh!
oga which of the PDP governors?
you mean the likes of T.A orji of Abia?

or which?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by shineeye: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2015
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
lol... So we consider this stadium a world class stadium in 2015? c'mon, we can do better... To me, that stadium is nothing to write home about. A stadium without an electronic advert board in this age is no stadium to me.

Well..it is about design ,not about the board....

But I guess once that stadium is privatized....we can then get the board.
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by hardbody: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2015
Ami ndo eyen akwa ibom

Nya ntop isin...ntop isin.....

Akwa Ibom ayaya obogho.....

Idung .......Isong ooooo
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by obailala(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2015
Was the stadium built with $96 million?... Thought they told us it cost much more? undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Bukws: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2015
This is good for democracy. GEJ is working.
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by anytexy: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2015
dlox147:
Moderators can this be moved to front page so more Nigerians can vote in other to improve our chances of winning.
pls oo. what do mean by front page? I don't understand.
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by charleff512(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2015
Am just thinking how many jobs $96 million would have created for my jobless brothers cry
How many pensioners would have been settled with that amount.
Development is sustainable when you develop men that will maintain the infrastructure.
Akwa Ibom ado Ok cry

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by philips70(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2015
Nice job. This can only earn Akpabio a seat in the Senate but never a determinant to Aso Rock. Irrelevant at this moment as GEJ is close to Patani as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by UnknownT: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2015
Randerl:
I hope we understand the difference between NOMINATED and WON THE WORLD STADIUM OF THE YEAR.
with your votes and mine, it can win the stadium of the year

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by homesteady(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Good.but BUHARI will make all states have something like this with our oil money not Jonathan oil money but our oil money.

which oil money? undecided oil thaat is now selling at almost less than $40 per barrel?
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by 1stola: 11:38am On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
Niwdog:
PDP Governors setting the pace in nigeria

Dr Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan

Na you we need ooh!
[/s]
crap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who's The World's Best Football Coach? / Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son / As EPL Returns, New Rules For Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.