Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) (43539 Views)

MFM FC Striker Nominated For CNN Goal Of The Week Award / Akwa Ibom Stadium Nominated For Stadium Of The Year Award / Akwa Ibom Stadium Nominated For Global Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by OmoUSH(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2015
WHEN THE ALMIGHTY BOSS OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND GOD, USA, SAID
NIGERIA WILL BREAK UP 2015 YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE? IF JONATHAN
WINS THIS ELECTION BUHARI MASSIVE SUPPORTERS WILL CREATE THE
BIGGEST VIOLENCE IN NIGERIAN HISTORY, ONLY SUPPARSED BY THE CIVIL
WAR. FROM THENCE, THERE WILL OCCUR AN UNPRECEDENTED REVOLUTION
IN THE COUNTRY. THE UNITED STATES WILL THEN STEP IN BY THE
SNAPPY ORDER OF CONGRESS... THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

WHAT I SAID TO ONE I SAID TO ALL... WATCH!
DO NOT LET GEJ IN AGAIN!
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by WizPrince1(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Good.but BUHARI will make all states have something like this with our oil money not Jonathan oil money but our oil money.
Shut up! Must everything be based on politics? Don't struggle for yourself, be struggling for people you don't know

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by spankyflex(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2015
medonella:
lols..... and I can't simply help maself to stop lafin...... I ve bin in dis state for 5months (aug - Jan) if I am right... D stadium is a grt achivment buh its not adding anything to d life of d masses.... for example... I ve Neva seen an industry in dis state ever since I ve bin here.... D local govt where I reside is notin but a black jungle cos I ve Neva for once seen a blink of d phcn light for five months now (maybe in ma dreams).....secondary sch teachers are presently on strike likewise all d local govt workers... and someone is here telling me abt one stupid stadium DAT is not addin anyth to ma life here in Oruk-anam local govt (d biggest in akwa ibom) even d local govt itself uses phcn-less generated electricity to run itz affair everyday....... Akpabio is working...... PDP is working...... anyways its a mata of tym for me to leav dis overhyped state..... Akwa ibom is ayaya indeed.... Southwest will always be on top....
a typical hater ranting like a mad dog

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2015
I followed the link and wondered if Brazil is selling Stadium. Considering the Stadia on nomination, Nigeria will not get the best 10 but will surely pass that of the USA and some other countries. Any thing Saudi Arabia is "TIK". Their oil money is working seriously.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2015
They should compare the contract sum for each of the stadium. Then you will know akpabio is a thief.
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by evisexxy(f): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2015
That is my kofnor, akwaabasiibom state.God bless Nigeria
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by uchdavinci: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2015
And all d gullible APC campaigners would stii go to Akwa ibom and say d government of d current administration has failed its citizens.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by M4gunners: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2015
taharqa:
I wonda why Fashola was not nominated,

Lol cheesy cheesy
And Amaechi aka APC ATM.
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by AJOT99(m): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2015
That's great!

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Bukws: 11:47am On Jan 23, 2015
good grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by BankManager(m): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2015
If this stadium was built by an APC governor,Nairaland would have been down by now...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by hardbody: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2015
medonella:
lols..... and I can't simply help maself to stop lafin...... I ve bin in dis state for 5months (aug - Jan) if I am right... D stadium is a grt achivment buh its not adding anything to d life of d masses.... for example... I ve Neva seen an industry in dis state ever since I ve bin here.... D local govt where I reside is notin but a black jungle cos I ve Neva for once seen a blink of d phcn light for five months now (maybe in ma dreams).....secondary sch teachers are presently on strike likewise all d local govt workers... and someone is here telling me abt one stupid stadium DAT is not addin anyth to ma life here in Oruk-anam local govt (d biggest in akwa ibom) even d local govt itself uses phcn-less generated electricity to run itz affair everyday....... Akpabio is working...... PDP is working...... anyways its a mata of tym for me to leav dis overhyped state..... Akwa ibom is ayaya indeed.... Southwest will always be on top....

Shut up. Bladdy corper.

Is electricity a state affair?
Don't you have other states having their workforce on strike? Infact is JOHESU not on strike
Are the courts not under lock and key all around us?

If i hear......

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by banki(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2015
Brazil hosted the world cup and built new stadia, they are even going to host the Olympics, and will host south American cup of nations soon, Brazilian clubs are big business and their locals go to watch and have businesses that could sustain the stadium....

UYO stadium is beautiful fantastic but I wonder who will play there, I wonder what the stadium will be used for political campaigns will end this year until the next four years and since the governor has a nice large heart PDP doesn't pay to use the stadium.....Super Eagles will paly only 5 games at home maximum in a year, gate takings will probably be low.....

keep the deceit flying
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by oche123: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2015
simplemach:
Impressive. Thats what we mean when we talk about pdp governance and not some apc lying group.
oga wakeup,apart frm Gov akpabio[pdp], who again can u mention.,,,nobody ,,,,,,,,bt with APC We hv okorocha,fashola, and others
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Bukws: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2015
GOOD FOR DECOCRACY
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Orikinla(m): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Good.but BUHARI will make all states have something like this with our oil money not Jonathan oil money but our oil money.
[size=18pt]
Sorry, I cannot vote, because GEJ could not even build an ordinary stadium in Bayelsa State since 1999 to date.
While he and his boss DSP embezzled their own revenue allocations, Governor Akpabio used Akwa Ibom's revenue allocations to build Ibom Entertainment Resort and world class stadium.
I will vote only if the OP and all GEJ's mofos Like my comment, because it is the bitter truth. [/size] angry

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Gordzwheel(m): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Must we politice every post Abi una nor wise? sad

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Emmanuel247(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Na only Brazil waka come?

Na their Stadium full there ooo
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Orikinla(m): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
PUSH1:
They should compare the contract sum for each of the stadium. Then you will know akpabio is a thief.

[size=18pt]Political contractors making millions of dollars from over invoicing are going to jail for corruption when the true leader Nigeria needs assumes presidential office. [/size]

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by medonella: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
hardbody:

Shut up. Bladdy corper.

Is electricity a state affair?
Don't you have other states having their workforce on strike? Infact is JOHESU not on strike
Are the courts not under lock and key all around us?

If i hear......

Now I can c how dull u re.... if ur clueless oga at d top has done d ryt thg, johesu , wich I am also part of wud av called of d strike since.... DAT shows d level of ur clueless president insensitivity to issues affecting d masses but supportin his cohorts to milk dis nation dry.... oga admission seeker... Ppl re suffering here in akwa ibom... if dey can't speak I will speak for dem.... give us good road in oruk anam LGA.... give us light.... pay our LG workers.... pay our teachers....... stop deceiving us wit ur stupid stadium DAT brought badluck on super eagles.....

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by uzolexis(f): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Vig86:
I followed the link and wondered if Brazil is selling Stadium. Considering the Stadia on nomination, Nigeria will not get the best 10 but will surely pass that of the USA and some other countries. Any thing Saudi Arabia is "TIK". Their oil money is working seriously.

i think twas cos of the world cup that Brazil refurbished old n built a lot of new stadiums

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Jacktech: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Akwa Ibom my State Ayaya
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by miredia(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Randerl:
I hope we understand the difference between NOMINATED and WON THE WORLD STADIUM OF THE YEAR.
The fact it was nominated in the first place is an impressionable feat..
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by dasrackhor(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
dlox147:
Nigerians please follow the link below to cast your vote,so we can make naija proud
http://stadiumdb.com/competitions/stadium_of_the_year_2014
Abegiiii..No b dat same stadium wey no make our super chicken qualify?
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by simdam500(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Done..... I wana hear my country make headlines positively angry
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Maccoy1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
wat is this confused-yaba-left-individual.saying
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by VoteWisely: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
The first thing I looked for was the cost comparison with other nominated stadia... Against the lies of enemies of transformation, the cost of nest of champions is within range not some so called progressives building 1km of road at a cost of N1 billion.
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by medonella: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
spankyflex:
a typical hater ranting like a mad dog

Lols... I will take DAT as a compliment... buh don't forget to take ur antidepressant today..... may God heal u
Re: Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
And what value are Akwa Ibomites getting from the stadium?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who's The World's Best Football Coach? / Obafemi Martins And Girlfriend Welcome Son / As EPL Returns, New Rules For Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.