Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,517 members, 7,770,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (837020 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by sicily4u: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2008
Hello

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by CrazyMan(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2008
My dear, there is no way you can know unless you penetrate her. During penetration if you encounter great difficulty on the way, then you know she's a virgin; If you encouter little difficulty i.e her stuff is quite tight but not too tight, then you know she's a partial virgin.

But if the road to her oil rig is as wide as the Lagos Ibadan express way and as free as the road to an execution ground, then you know that countless male species has deposited a huge amount of dangerous liquid called akamu; which can be risky and dangerous to the health of the next guy on the line. So I would advise that you run for your life Hope you understood my sermon? I love speaking in parables tongue

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ok by GoodMuyis(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2008
Well Boy don't stress yourself too much on that if she told you that (am a virgin and am afraid to have sex wit you, Boy just admit it) but if you still want to fulfil the idol of you heart then just go crazy.

But my advice for you is that if you have ever had any sex with any female before then don't trust your girlfriend, But in the other case due to the fact that you also have disvirgin someone 's wife.

If you are going to marry her disvirgined, then she is your wife indeed because BOTH of you are the same

Sorry man Life is Easy Take am jeje

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by niyolar(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2008
Hello bro,
I have another option for you apart from the one that was pasted for you,but its too dangerouse to paste such thing here because so many people will put it into practise and this will definately affect them,my yahoo im is nniyolar@yahoo.om if you really want a way out just join me there okay,sorry for the redirection.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ok by Encomium(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2008
Marry her and experiment it on the wedding night. Isn't that simple?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ok by MissyB1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2008
Encomium:

Marry her and experiment it on the wedding night. Isn't that simple?
wink

3 Likes

Re: Ok by ogazi007(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2008
crazykid:

My dear, there is no way you can know unless you penetrate her. During penetration if you encounter great difficulty on the way, then you know she's a virgin; If you encouter little difficulty i.e her stuff is quite tight but not too tight, then you know she's a partial virgin.

But if the road to her oil rig is as wide as the Lagos Ibadan express way and as free as the road to an execution ground, then you know that countless male species has deposited a huge amount of dangerous liquid called akamu; which can be risky and dangerous to the health of the next guy on the line. So I would advise that you run for your life Hope you understood my sermon? I love speaking in parables  tongue
LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Ok by Muza(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2008
wat u are asking is like saying,how do i know this orange is sweet?

22 Likes

Re: Ok by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2008
roll an egg up her . . . . if it gets stuck then . . . . . wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ok by omega25red(m): 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2008
@ poster are you a virgin
Why do you need a girl to be a virgin for you to appreciate who she is
did you know sex is not the only important thing in a relationship

If you dont have a legit answer to any of these three questions drop the issue.

11 Likes

Re: Ok by djojo(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2010
my guy don't allow anybody to deceive you. because to my own believe now 99.9% of teenage and ladies are not virgin. a word is enough for a wise.
this is what i have experience before, back then when i was dating a lady she will always tell me she is a virgin not knowing that another person is bonberring her bomber even the person is my friend, so try all Ur possible best to do what ever u want to do but don't force her. u know the trick now i think u are a real guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by SisiKill1: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2010
sicily4u:

Hello House
There is this girl am dating for about 8months now, we normal chat kiss and hug but the girl is telling me that she is still a virgin and i ask for her a proof and she refuse.
Now my question is how will i know that this girl is a virgin as she claim please house i need your advice
Thanks.

Turn her upside down and look for the V stamp by her youknowwhat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by victorazy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2010
THE ONLY WAY U CAN PHYSICALLY ASCERTAIN THAT A WOMAN IS VIRGIN IS ONLY IF SHE HAS NOT STARTED FIXING ATTACHMENT (WEAVON) WITH HER HAIR. "A LADY TOLD ME"

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ok by yme1(f): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2010
victorazy:

THE ONLY WAY U CAN PHYSICALLY ASCERTAIN THAT A WOMAN IS VIRGIN IS ONLY IF SHE HAS NOT STARTED FIXING ATTACHMENT (WEAVON) WITH HER HAIR. "A LADY TOLD ME"
blood of gwad
is this a joke or what cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2010
lmao!
Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2010
This weavon fixing story seems very true oo!! .since i read this thread iv been checkin it out and its like 80% true

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by DEBONATI(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2010
olodo. take her to d hospital and ask d doctor 2 run a v scan.its d latest teknology in town.it is just 34,000 box.kpele.

4 Likes

Re: Ok by victorazy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2010
bennygee:

This weavon fixing story seems very true oo!! .since i read this thread iv been checkin it out and its like 80% true

Believe me, na true story be that.
If your sister cant stay without her weavon, my brother she is no more a virgin "gbam"
Re: Ok by rickie4us(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2010
ask your mother
Re: Ok by Harzan(m): 1:46am On Aug 23, 2010
victorazy:

lmfao,
I agreeeddddddddd

2 Likes

Re: Ok by release190(m): 2:02am On Aug 23, 2010
when u enter her and blood splashes out~ like freddy krugger and jason vohee's chainsaw massacre ~

4 Likes

Re: Ok by Tosinville(m): 3:57am On Aug 23, 2010
Well i dnt cherish dis virgin of a thang nd dnt 2 wide cos i can't put wh0re in ma crib as a housewife.
Re: Ok by InkedNerd(f): 4:43am On Aug 23, 2010
CrazyMan:

But if the road to her oil rig is as wide as the Lagos Ibadan express way and as free as the road to an execution ground, then you know that countless male species has deposited a huge amount of dangerous liquid called akamu; which can be risky and dangerous to the health of the next guy on the line. So I would advise that you run for your life Hope you understood my sermon? I love speaking in parables  tongue

That was a poor explanation. When I lost my virginity, the guy I lost my virginity to didn't have any difficulty.

release190:

when u enter her and blood splashes out~ like  freddy krugger and jason vohee's chainsaw massacre ~

Ok, that is also not true as well. The blood you are referring to is blood from the hymen. OP, there are several things you need to take into consideration before you start jumping to conclusions about this girl. Although most women have a hymen, not all are born with one. When the tearing of the mucous membrane [hymen] occurs, some women are unaware. So that blood that you may be expecting to see may not actually occur. A woman can tear the mucous membrane tissue from things such as bicycling, horseback riding, gymnastics or while inserting tampons. The tearing of the hymen is not an indication of whether or not a girl is a virgin.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/12449-female-hymen/

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ok by femmy2010(m): 5:35am On Aug 23, 2010
You believe that she is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Tingles(m): 6:19am On Aug 23, 2010
See, her virginity is hers, not yours, she can give it out after you have confirmed that she's a virgin, so you need to test it everyday till you get married, Why don't you ask God, tell Him why you must know.

3 Likes

Re: Ok by sniperwolf(m): 7:05am On Aug 23, 2010
Must every teen girl lie about being a virgin?

4 Likes

Re: Ok by 9jawear(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2010
But if the road to her oil rig is as wide as the Lagos Ibadan express way and as free as the road to an execution ground, then you know that countless male species has deposited a huge amount of dangerous liquid called akamu; which can be risky and dangerous to the health of the next guy on the line. So I would advise that you run for your life Hope you understood my sermon? I love speaking in parables

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MEANWHILE THERE IS EVEN RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY in the uk, where ladies can sew back their ""that thing" whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Ok by hbabe(f): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2010
NaJa HaJe:

roll an egg up her . . . . if it gets stuck then . . . . . wink
Hahaha! grin grin grin
I thought this had died with our grandmothers!

victorazy:

I am getting rid of my hair weaves ASAP.
I do agree that once a girl becomes aware of her sexuality she becomes cautious of herself as a woman from dressing to walking etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok by Rooneyboy(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2010
I m just so in love with inked_nered . She doesnt shy away from threads like other girls do . Keep it up pls . . . . . Back to topic, i believe they r alot of ways u could use in knowing if she's a V or not , but the easiest way is using ur fingers in checking it up .

2 Likes

Re: Ok by InkedNerd(f): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2010
Rooneyboy:

I m just so in love with inked_nered . She doesnt shy away from threads like other girls do . Keep it up pls . . . . . Back to topic, i believe they r alot of ways u could use in knowing if she's a V or not , but the easiest way is using your fingers in checking it up .

I wish other girls would engage in this kind of discussion undecided. It would be nice to see what they have to say about it.
Re: Ok by Lokosmann: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
virgin girls have some kind of body smell that I cant explain, try figuring it out, lol
but I do know a virgin if I see one,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^yep, virgins smell all funky most of the time.
the psychology behind this is the same as that of the weave-on parody

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dating Drills! Guys Only! / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.